This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marimba26
    Nope, you didn't dream it Leanna! It's in "Point of View", when Jack is visiting AU Sam in her room:

Jack looks at the picture on her night stand and says, "So we were...?"
    "...married." Sam fills in. The look on his face is priceless!

Have fun watching (that ep gets shippier every time I watch it)!

Oh about the room !!! Do you think AU Sam borrowed the Earth this universe Sam room ..I mean they must all have a room if they want a nap sometimes!!!

Daniel's room looked really posh ..double bed and pine furniture and the room where little cassandra was ..I always wondered if it was Sam's room ..single bed ....not much too look at ...a bit of a depressing room...but Sam bought some nice beddings for Cassandra ..I thought that was sweet ..Well I suppose Sam bought those things although not sure cuz she was being hold hostage by little Cassandra for a while ....

I love "singularity" and I could see Sam having children with Jack so well ..They both like kids and know how to handle them.

What a family they will do one day!!!!

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Thank You, Leanna!!

I'm munching my cookies and watching shippy videos!! I'm a happy person!

I got the GateWorld Birthday email, and it said to treat myself to my favorite episode. Problem is I can't decide. Maybe I should just watch all the shippy parts from all the episodes.

Token ~

Comment

This is SUCH a good pic! I think that may be the one (and only) pic I tried to post a long time ago, and only got the thumbnail to post. "Oh, RICKy, you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind!!"
        SG-1 Dreamer

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
          Oh about the room !!! Do you think AU Sam borrowed the Earth this universe Sam room ..I mean they must all have a room if they want a nap sometimes!!!

Daniel's room looked really posh ..double bed and pine furniture and the room where little cassandra was ..I always wondered if it was Sam's room ..single bed ....not much too look at ...a bit of a depressing room...but Sam bought some nice beddings for Cassandra ..I thought that was sweet ..Well I suppose Sam bought those things although not sure cuz she was being hold hostage by little Cassandra for a while ....

I love "singularity" and I could see Sam having children with Jack so well ..They both like kids and know how to handle them.

What a family they will do one day!!!!

Caty aka ShipDiva
          I'm guessing Sam and Jack don't have a room on the mountain, at least, I have never seen it that I can remember; along with the fact the we have seen their homes. We know Sam must live close because of episodes where she "goes to work" from her home. I am guessing Jack lives close to the mountain as well because of clues from several episodes. But, I have been wondering... how far is Jack's cabin (in Minnisota? sp?) from the mountain?? And, is the house (not the cabin) where the rest of the team came to visit him at in "Lost City" close to the mountain?? I don't know why Daniel would have a room on the base, but he must because of what happened in the beginning of Season 7. We have seen his house as well.
          SG-1 Dreamer

Comment

Happy Birthday Token!!!!!
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
              Nope, you didn't dream it Leanna! It's in "Point of View", when Jack is visiting AU Sam in her room:

Jack looks at the picture on her night stand and says, "So we were...?"
              "...married." Sam fills in. The look on his face is priceless!

Have fun watching (that ep gets shippier every time I watch it)!
              I just watched the beginning of "Politics" and that is not the memory I have. I also remember that scene in P.O.V. But, I vividly remember the real Sam, standing in front of a Quantum Mirror, saying these exact words in a shocked and surprised tone... "We were Married?" I just can't figure this one out. I can see it in my mind as clear as day! Do you think there could have been a scene like that in "P.O.V.", years ago, possibly when it aired as a premier, and the "power's that be" decided to begin showing another version of that scene?? Does that sort of thing happen?? I'm SO confused....
              SG-1 Dreamer

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                Thank You, Leanna!!

I'm munching my cookies and watching shippy videos!! I'm a happy person!

I got the GateWorld Birthday email, and it said to treat myself to my favorite episode. Problem is I can't decide. Maybe I should just watch all the shippy parts from all the episodes.
                I do that ALOT! I have even considered writing down a list of all the "shippey" episodes so I can just go to them and have a FEAST!! I do a lot of sssloooow motion. Especially on scenes like in "Grace". I repeat my favorite scenes over and over and over again for SEVERAL minutes... like my favorite scene in Heroes Pt. 2. (Which, b.t.w., happens to be, in my opinion, the ONLY scene worth watching in the whole of both episodes! And not because it is shippey either) ENJOY YOUR SHIP FEAST!!
                SG-1 Dreamer

Comment

Originally posted by Leanna
                  I just watched the beginning of "Politics" and that is not the memory I have. I also remember that scene in P.O.V. But, I vividly remember the real Sam, standing in front of a Quantum Mirror, saying these exact words in a shocked and surprised tone... "We were Married?" I just can't figure this one out. I can see it in my mind as clear as day! Do you think there could have been a scene like that in "P.O.V.", years ago, possibly when it aired as a premier, and the "power's that be" decided to begin showing another version of that scene?? Does that sort of thing happen?? I'm SO confused....
                  Hi Leanna :waving::

I too remember Jack saying....."Engaged..." and doing a hand thingy. And Sam saying its possible. But ya know I don't know if I remember Sam ever saying We were married. Was it the AU Sam with Long hair saying it???? I just don't ever remember Sam ever acknowledging the fact that they were married in POV. I would HOPE we are not getting edited versions of episodes!!!

But I went back and watched mine the other day as a pick me up and I just can't think of a time that Sam said it....sorry
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I always though Atlantis was suppose to replace Sg-1.Why have Atlantis on the air and have SG-1 continue with more Seasons? The Budget and all the time being spend on Atlantis should be going towards Stargate Sg-1.I do not know about other Fans but I am not hyped up to see Atlantis.TPTB should try to end SG-1 on the best possible note than we can focus on Atlantis.

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1

...Unless they come up with an extraordinary story for the episode.... something like they all travel to the future on Earth (not AU) and see themselves married to each other , with kids and happy and so much in love , having fun, smiling , laughing , running holding hands...playing with their kids ..one boy , one girl.

I would be very happy with that ..cuz ..when they come back to 2004 Earth , they know there were meant for each other ..then Sam could start thinking really hard about her love life with Jack ...
                      It would be nice then to have them both sitting together and discuss what they have just seen.

They should feel happy about that There is hope.

Caty aka ShipDiva

I like that, Caty, a LOT. It reminded me of a scene that came to mind last night in bed. A made up scene.

Picture this: 4th or 5th to last ep. Jack retires, and immediately hits on Sam! Then, in the next ep, we see a montage of 'date' scenes, showing Sam and Jack holding hands, laughing and flirting, tentatively touching more... which culminates with a real time scene of Sam and Jack being right back in Sam's hallway, with JACK doing the seducing. Sam is puddle of mush and all that comes out of her mouth is 'Wow'. There's our date(s) between them! And it could all be done in one ep! The love scene, though, should be a few minutes long.<g>

Sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

I know other people have said it, but you can never hear it enough:

Happy Birthday, Token!

Tasha
                        JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Nice though Catysg1.I am really not looking forward to Affinity.I am not looking forward to hearing Sam's sob story about her Job not being fair to Pete.I'am glad Jack is so supportive and Loving towards Sam but with Jack being in charge of the SGC and Sam still being with Pete Jack is going to have to use every bit of strengh he has to not rip into Sam in Affinity.Jack risked his Life and Saved the Planet again and Sam is babbling about poor Pete.I really feel bad for poor Pete since Jack's life has been on Big Party.I bet Jack will be thinking being frozen was not so bad and I risked my life and came back for this Pete Sob Story.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                            I like that, Caty, a LOT. It reminded me of a scene that came to mind last night in bed. A made up scene.

Picture this: 4th or 5th to last ep. Jack retires, and immediately hits on Sam! Then, in the next ep, we see a montage of 'date' scenes, showing Sam and Jack holding hands, laughing and flirting, tentatively touching more... which culminates with a real time scene of Sam and Jack being right back in Sam's hallway, with JACK doing the seducing. Sam is puddle of mush and all that comes out of her mouth is 'Wow'. There's our date(s) between them! And it could all be done in one ep! The love scene, though, should be a few minutes long.<g>

Sally
                            A few minutes at the very least...they have a lot of built up sexual frustration to get through, ya know. Followed by a morning after scene where no one leaves the other person alone in bed.
                            Last edited by JSDT; 27 May 2004, 05:01 PM. Reason: Can't spell
                            Tasha
                            JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Pete has nothing to do with Stargate but DD is a relative.The Two Women Jack was involved with had something to do with Stargate and Jack had very valid reasons for being with the Women.1 he was drugged and 2 he though he was trapped on another Planet forever.I really think a non relative actor would have been dropped with all the bad feelings the Pete character is getting.I find it interesting Jessica Steen was dropped from Playing Dr.Weir after one Episode.The old saying is true it's not what you know it's who you know.

Comment

Originally posted by nickatell
                                Don't get me wrong I still strongly feel that Jack and Sam will be together in the end, it's just the road there that I am not so sure I want to take.
                                I know the feeling. The whole Chernobyl/PS storyline has tainted the glee of S/J ship. Really.

As I said I don't want to watch most episodes of Season 8 from behind my hands, only to have them together in the last episode.

Again, know the feeling well. I know of at least two eps in S8 that I'm going to be watching with one eye closed. I've never had to watch Stargate like that before! Well, with Chernobyl, but I'd been warned by my fellow Brit shippers.

The road would also be a lot easier to handle if we knew that the actors themselves were behind us, their going back and forth makes me dizzy!!!!!

Oh, yes! Amanda herself has made me seasick.

Also, I don't blame AT for enjoying DD I bet he probably is a wonderful guy and a great kisser (although I know RDA would be enough for me, thank you),

MORE than enough for me too! But, Amanda's said many different guys are good kissers, so I'm not feeling threatened by it.

and I also can respect the fact that after 7 years she has a new twist on how to play Carter.

Yeah. She's playing a side of Carter she's never shown before, so I can't fault her for enjoying it. It's just that I wish we were seeing this side through Jack! We might still see it at the end, but I don't want to sit though these scenes with another guy first!

That said, I guess I would only ask that after seven years of waiting for Jack and Sam to be together that they understand our point of view.

I think they see our views -I think they see all the fans views basically- it just might not fit in with 'their' views and where they want the show/characters to go. But I really feel we're going down the S/J road to fulfillment... it's just the PS detore that might pop every tire on the car and leave us sick by the side of the road.

Sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X