Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A question for those who have read the entire article....

Did RDA say anything about the Sam/Jack relationship?

If TPTB are trying to "round out" Sam's character by having her deal with her relationship demons then what about Jack's relationship demons. Jack doesn't think he is good enough to be loved by a wonderful woman. I don't want to see Jack (what little we will see of him) suffering though Season 8. RDA does too good a job at sadness/disappointment/hurt. Season 8 will break my heart if Jack is painfully supporting Sam's relationship with . IMHO, that is not UST or ANST which I do enjoy. I would rather TPTB kill the Sam and Jack ship than endure watching that. (forgive me my shipper family) This love triangle is sickening. Sam and Jack BOTH deserve to love and be loved. I would prefer them to be happy together, but if TPTB won't let them then allow them to BOTH move on.

*end of rant* I was really only going to ask a question...Oh well..

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
      Oh, Caty! That is one of your best EVER! VERY POWERFUL!!! Oh, the song! WOW! Paired with the clips it was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!! GREAT!!! GOOD JOB!!!!

DEFINITELY HELPS WITH THE SHIP ANGST!!!
      Yes ..thank you Marimba and Kim was very happy about it.

It's just nice to see all those videos right now ...so that we can hang on to each other.....and hope for a good resolution between Sam and Jack in season 8 ..

With the zillions of music videos all over the net dedicated to sam & Jack ..TPTB can't ignore the fact that all those fans want to see them together ...and all those people plus the fanarts and fanfics fans..All of us who contribute either way through art or just being on the forums discussing the show and our favorite couple should be rewarded for the love of the show ..and our dedication....

And I still believe we'll get Sam and Jack together ..but ..I really do not want to see it just 10 minutes before the end with a simple fishing invitation...I will feel really cheated if we only see that...

We deserve more in quality and quantity.

Caty aka ShipDiva

Sam & Jack together forever and all the shippers hold hands together too to unite. ( not sure if it means what it means ...but 'm not English )

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)
        No problem . I got all happy after them so thank you (btw now I can't wait for your X files videos too ). We do indeed, although at the moment that is proving to be quite hard.

Yep *keeps fingers crossed for some good news*... just imagine what all of us would be like if we got even a tiny bit of good spoiler news about Sam and Jack! But as you said, if there are any then we probably won't hear much yet!

~Tracey~

Tracey .

For the x-files ..It's all in my head ..Don't worry ..I'm getting there ...it's just I keep receiving e-mails for some Sam and Jack requests ..They don't want me to quit....and it's so tempting when they are such good songs.

It should not take me too long to do an x-files video ...but I need to stop doing the Sam & Jack first so that I can remove the Stargate clips in my clipboard and replace them with the x-files clips.

So ..when I'm ready ..I'll let you know on the x-files thread.

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
          Oh I know Jack's face....just about rips your heart out in that moment.....THAT is a moment that RDA did angst VERY WELL
          wheres the pic from?

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
          ~Imzadi
          describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
          Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
            without taking into consideration the background to the scene, to me, it looks like they're both thinking...

"you're so pretty, i love you"
            he's thinking: thats the woman I'm going to marry!

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
            ~Imzadi

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
              Don't take that seriously Leanna. Some of my posts don't get responses either and I know it can be disheartening, but keep posting...it gets better! I think a lot of times real life intrudes. I know I just log on and read sometimes so I don't get 50 pages behind, but I don't have time to post replies. Just keep posting whenever you feel like it...even if I don't respond I still like to hear everyone's opinions and thoughts.
              I second that! I'm currently 10 pages behind...slowly catching up!

and those RDA pics...yum!

~Imzadi

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
                wheres the pic from?
                Beneath the Surface
                Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by wendy_gray1
                  All
                  I have been watching this show since day one and have every episode so far
                  but i get believe that sam and jack should have some kind of peace about all
                  the rules and reg. think it would be cool, somehow.
                  They can't just deny it forever, there would have to be a happy medium.

didn't he resign in the last show? So carter would go ahead and take command?
                  Why couldn't they get together after they save him, before any real decisions
                  would be made? It could happen.
                  Jack and Sam deserve it, after all the timez of saving the world.

OH YES, They Will be together.
                  I don't think that was really a resignation; no paper work went through....grrr!

d@$m straight Aunt Sally! I want Sam to act like Sam again!

but Caty, in Alias Syd and Vaughn got together within 2 years...then the whole dead thing in S3...and now they're together...again!!! (loved the finale!) so, maybe TPTB should watch Alias...Sam and Jack would've been together by S3 if they did!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial Horus guard armor> Screw the regs! DOWN with Pit! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

~Imzadi

Comment

you said it waterfall...PTB, listen up for crying out loud!!!!

~Imzadi

Comment

I was thinking the Same Thing Marimba26.TPTB should just come out and admit Pete was a mistake.TPTB would get so much more respect and understanding if they admit they made a mistake.I have never been so confused and fustrated regarding Stargate as I am now.One Day TPTB say the budget has affected Season 8 and this will be the Last Season.The next Day TPTB say No RDA No New Season.Then TPTB say Stargate can go on many Years even without RDA.Who needs Jack when we have that great character Pete.I also do not want to hear how much Sam loves Jack.She has a funny way of showing it.If Sam really Love Jack that much she should either wait for Jack until she can be with him or Sam should leave the Air Force and just be Dr.Carter.If Sam really Loves Pete she needs to tell Jack she moved on and Sam should tell Jack he needs to move on.Sam is going to end up hurting both Men with her Actions.I Love how TPTB push the Sam and Jack ship and everyone thinks the Shippers overeact.

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                        You said it!!! What self-respecting person says that she loves a "fantastic" guy but settles for the "not so bad" guy!!! What is that?!!!! Besides who would want to be the recipient of the second hand affections? Not that I really care about . Besides since he is such a "withit" guy, why doesn't he sense that she really doesn't love him the way she should??

Why doesn't she try to find a way to be with Jack instead of just settling!!! I just don't get it!!!

No telling what would have come out of her mouth!!! I'm not even convinced that Sam knew!!! Probably would have been vague anyway!

I really need to go eat some more of the Purple (warm and fuzzy) Shipper Cookies so that I can totally forget everything and live happily ever after in my own Shipper World where Sam and Jack are together!!!!
                        wasn't not settling pretty much the whole point of Grace?!? the whole settling for what she has in life...helllooo...so why are you settling now Sam?!?

~Imzadi

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                          If these are the regs, then they are the regs and they have to be followed, but it's left me a bit confused. I have dial up and it's SLOOOOOW. Things go even slower if I have to click on attachments to see pictures. So what's the improvement? And if this quote stuff on this reply doesn't work for me I'll go stark, raving mad, as the first time didn't. And with a SLOOOW computer I hate to spend time experimenting --I need my time to just get through the thread--fer gawd's sake. Hey, it worked!!!!
                          Weeellll....if it is posted with an attatchment then people with 56K dial-up can choose if they want to click on the attatchement to so it or not and if they don't then they can just scroll through the posts without having to be affected by the time it takes those pictures to download. Plus there is the larger issue of bandwidth and if people are posting these pictures from other websites without their permission. Them's the rules and while it might not make me the most popular person it's my job to enforce them.

(Yikes. The word enforce conjures up images of a burly Arnold-esque prison matron walking around with a billy club or something. <shudders>)

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                            Yikes. The word enforce conjures up images of a burly Arnold-esque prison matron walking around with a billy club or something. <shudders>
                            ya know you could do that instead of using the spork! you could be feared, and as we all know, fear earns respect. ignore the fact that we already respect you and use the fear. use the fear...

Comment

Originally posted by GoneShippin'
                              You got it SaharaGate, had to read that part over again 2,3 times to make sure I wasn't hallucinating. Was it intentional? Was it a REAL spoiler? I'm not sure whether I should feel positive or not. However, I have to state that my line in the sand is drawn; if Jack and Sam do NOT finally hook up, this is (probably) my last season of SG1.

and this was my first foray into online fandom, too!! (whateever will I do with the extra hours in my day...)

Di

Well.......Even though I didn't start watching StarGate for the Ship it is a big part of what got me *emotionally hooked* and if it is *YANKED* away now well I too will be done after this season. I will go and see what Atlantis is up to...but I won't but Season 7 or Season 8 DVDs

ANd all that extra Fandom time....well I will be found lounging over in my favorite THUNK thread.......RDA will ALWAYS be THE MAN
                              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                                Thanks!! Grandparents and I took the kidos to Sea World. We had a great time, but I'm glad to be back....sunburn and all.
                                ((((((((((((Token))))))))))))
                                Welcome back to the fold gald you had a good trip!!!!
                                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Working...
                                X