X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Time Traveller
    Jack and Sam - ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

Not done this before - what do I do? Wha do I say?

Someone ask me something!
    aawwww. your first post. i remember my first post. aaawwwww.

a question eh? sssoooo........how are you?

welcome to the thread.

a real question eh? well in the spirit of the thread, what do you think of the sam/jack relationship, and how would you like to see it develop from here?

also, who's your favourite shipper? (say me)

Comment

Originally posted by Leanna
      Thanks for the reply, "UsedtoLikeSam". I thought I had made some pretty interesting posts several pages ago, and I was beginning to think no one was seeing me.
      Hey Leanna!!!
      Take heart I have had those days too and just RECENTLY!!! and I have been posting in this thread since BEFORE the cow went out on that date!

Things move So fast in here sometimes that it just gets freakiy and even the oldtimers wonder if anybody is seeing them either

Hang in there we are all in this together and I KNOW we are all getting that *FRUSTRATED* feeling chomping at teh bit cause we keep hearing about EVERYTHING BUT....SAM & JACK!!!!!! AAAAARRRRGGGHHHH

Hey I have my new spiffy Blackops Jack...we can plow through this mess and kidnap Sam.....HEY need a lightbulb smilie!!
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
        Ouch... what if the ep is really good? I don't like the whole Sam/Pete thing, for the sake of S/J shippiness, but I still think David DeLuise is a good guy. And, you know, the four main characters are pretty good at carrying a show as well. Also, an ep is an ep. I'll take the 20 where I can get them.
        You and me both...even if I can't stomach I want my full 20 of Stargate

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
        Well... it WAS a joke (partially), but yeah, there's an Anti-Jack/Sam ship thread, specifically created for those kinds of people who would get agitated. I don't think this is a "protected thread" or anything like that, but the last time I checked, 90+% of the people on this thread like J/S ship. If people don't like ship, they can go commiserate with others on the Anti-thread.

Also, they say A LOT of bad things about Sam and Jack on those anti-threads that we can't respond to, so I suppose it goes both ways.
        Well I hate to burst your bubble on this one but this is a *Protected Thread* Anti/Shippers can't defend themselves here and Their Anti/Ship thread is *Protected* as well. There is However a "Ship Discussion Thread" for both Houses (I feel like I am in the Movie Dune) to meet and discuss both views in a civil manner. By each group having a *Protected Thread* there is a place that all can rejoice in their chosen shipper heaven and not feel threatened and not have to defend it. So we REFRAIN from EVER saying anything derogatory about anyone who dislikes ship here since they can not defend themselves.

Shipperahoy is the Moderator over here and she could probably answer any questions you might have.
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
          Well..hang on ..may be.. seeing Pete= means....more UST for Sam and Jack ...and we know ..that Pete is coming back to speed up the togetherness of Sam & Jack ..I reckon Jack is gonna grab Sam at one moment in the season and give her a good smooch so that she realizes...what's happening...I think she needs to be woken up ..and I have every confidene in Jack for doing it.

It's gonna be hot and steamy on screen next season for us Sam & Jack shippers

Caty aka ShipDiva
          Oh I soooooo hope so Caty!!!!!!!!! Cause I wish they would LEAK something!!!!

Comment

Not done this before - what do I do? What do I say?

Hi Time Traveller!!

Welcome to the Sam & Jack Shipper Thread!!!!!
            What is your favorite Sam & JAck moment?

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
              Just to help those ship withdrawals:

"Come Away With Me" by Norah Jones

I just happened to have that song up in cue for a vid! It's kind of a sweet song so I just tried to make a sweet video of them together. Sometimes with all the wishing for kissing and stuff I forget how good they are day to day! So this is a tribute to how great they are day to day. Just love that pic someone posted of them smiling at each other from Evolution 2--it inspired this vid!

Enjoy!
              I have NEVER heard Norah Jones but I really liked this song
              I had a silly grin on my the ENTIRE song...that is what these two do to me!!!
              The whole thing was just so wonderful of the JUST being THEM!!

Wonderful!!

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                To my fellow shippers.......VIDEO 34 "If that's what it takes" is up.

Jack is always there for Sam whatever it takes

Some new clips.
                Click on my sig to access my website

Enjoy

Caty aka ShipDiva
                Caty
                This is my MOST FAVORITE Celine Dion song and I was just a singing along and watching Jack do "Whatever it takes for his Sam"...That was fantastic.....A wonderful reminder that Jack is the man for her in EVERY WAY!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Caty for bringing back some great memories with both the song and the clips

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                  Just to help those ship withdrawals:

"Come Away With Me" by Norah Jones

I just happened to have that song up in cue for a vid! It's kind of a sweet song so I just tried to make a sweet video of them together. Sometimes with all the wishing for kissing and stuff I forget how good they are day to day! So this is a tribute to how great they are day to day. Just love that pic someone posted of them smiling at each other from Evolution 2--it inspired this vid!

Enjoy!
                  I'm writing this through tears -- I ADORE the clips you selected, it was absolutely perfect, and Come Away With Me was the song I was thinking of...
                  the sense that they really just enjoyed BEING together really came through... forget the postcards, we need to send the vids you and Caty make to TPTB

thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!

Di

Comment

Hi Time Traveller!!! And a big shiny,

IMG]http://www.harrythecat.com/graphics/w/welcome4.gif[/IMG]

Where have you been? Have you been a lurker here? Either way, glad that you decided to join in!!!
                    Ship Nana

Comment

Spoliers for Season 7 "Chimera"

I heard Scifi magazine is coming out with an interview with RDA and AT and it does not sound good for Shippers.What a surprise.The Pete character is given a pass for his behavior in Chimera.Pete is a cop So he is allowed to Spy and Stalk Sam.The interview also mentioned it is ok for Sam to Love Jack and for Sam to Love and be with Pete.I'am sorry to say this but Jack should move on just Like Sam did with Pete.If it's meant to be Sam and Jack will be together.Jack needs to show Sam he can move on too and It will also Show Sam she runs the risk of losing Jack.Sam is too comfortable in believing Jack will wait for her Forever.It is one thing if Sam did not move on then I can see Jack waiting for Sam.I have a real problem with Jack having to sit and do nothing while Sam has a good time with Pete.Jack is not one to just sit on the sidelines but the Sam and Pete farce is making him look helpless.I have no problem if an Actor likes a guest Star and I have no problem if an actor is not pro Jack and Sam Ship but I have a problem when I hear comments that make Pete sound like a hero or he did nothing wrong in Chimera.
                      Last edited by ses110; 24 May 2004, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Welcome to the thread, and since you asked for a question, here's one..
                        What is your favorite Jack and Sam Shippy moment?

so many to pick from, so little time
                        Di

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                          I heard Scifi magazine is coming out with an interview with RDA and AT and it does not sound good for Shippers.What a surprise.The Pete character is given a pass for his behavior in Chimera.Pete is a cop So he is allowed to Spy and Stalk Sam.The interview also mentioned it is ok for Sam to Love Jack and for Sam to Love and be with Pete.I'am sorry to say this but Jack should move on just Like Sam did with Pete.If it's meant to be Sam and Jack will be together.Jack needs to show Sam he can move on too and It will also Show Sam she runs the risk of losing Jack.Sam is too comfortable in believing Jack will wait for her Forever.It is one thing if Sam did not move on then I can see Jack waiting for Sam.I have a real problem with Jack having to sit and do nothing while Sam has a good time with Pete.Jack is not one to just sit on the sidelines but the Sam and Pete farce is making him look helpless.I guess that is ok as long as some people are happy.
                          NOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo!

That's it!! If TPTB mess this up, I will TOTALLY be upset, disappointed, dissatisfied, disenchanted, disillusioned, frustrated and overall SHIPWRECKED!

too moody tonight .. probably need alcohol and shipper cookies

sad Di

Comment

Oh jeez! It just seems like it's one bad piece of shipper news after another. I really fear that if this doesn't end up being their last season there will be virtually no ship at all next season. I'm going to go watch the Ship Holy Trinity (aka Divide and Conquer, Window of Opportunity, and Beneath the Surface) in a valient attempt to convince myself that the ship has not sunk.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Sorry to say it GoneShippin' but TPTB already messed up big time with Pete.I will continue to watch Season 8 but I am not buying season 7 DVD'S .I will wait to see if Sam and Jack get together beforel I spent another dime on Stargate.I will also not stick with Atlantis unless Sam and Jack get together.It may sound harsh but I will use the little power I have to get what I want.It is getting almost impossible to Stay positive regarding Sam and Jack Ship when we keep hearing the same old song about Pete and the Sam and Jack Ship.The Actors like DD and he is a relative so Pete must be defended at all costs.

Comment

Originally posted by GoneShippin'
                                NOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo!

That's it!! If TPTB mess this up, I will TOTALLY be upset, disappointed, dissatisfied, disenchanted, disillusioned, frustrated and overall SHIPWRECKED!

too moody tonight .. probably need alcohol and shipper cookies

sad Di

Here, have some wine! (wish I had some of those cool gifs like Shipnana). I ran for a glass as soon as I read that! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO with you. I'm just converting another shipper as I was reading this and YIKES!!! I can't have a newbie shipper who is already frustrated! I just can't believe PTB would do this to us! BTW--does anyone know when this issue will be available? Or is it online? Link please!
                                Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                                Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                                Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Working...
                                X