BWC=Black Widow Curse

Ask BCM I am sure he would love to explain it in very minute detail

Hee hee.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
      BWC=Black Widow Curse

Ask BCM I am sure he would love to explain it in very minute detail
      Okay You asked for it... Chimera ... Chimera ... Chimera ... Chimera ... Chimera ... Chimera ... Chimera ...

The Black Widow Curse is the stupidest, dumbest, most rediculous thing in the world! TPTB have this dumb idea that all of Sam's 'boyfriends' die. Well considering non of them were actually 'boyfriends' and considering that half the people that have crushes on her survied it's the stupidest idea they every came up with. It was because of the Black Widow Curse that we got Pete!!

That's the short version.

~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
      The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
        Hee hee.
        Don't encourage her!
        ~BCM =)

Comment

I don't come on here for the whole day and already there are 6 pages worth of posts to read. I will catch up on them all .

*throws some of her special mini muffins around*

Well I think they can help ease the pain of 'the episode that shall not be named' and all those new spoiers .

Btw Caty, I love your new sig, very cool .

~Tracey~

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
            Here, here! If I'm inundated with Sam/PS ship -like ONE scene - I'm not sure I could stick around. Too painful. But, could anything surpass the pain of Chimera ?

ps - Here's a link(s) for some great behind the scenes stuff from the DVDs for Death Knell and Grace. Really nice stuff!

http://community.webshots.com/album/139141321lCpIxp

http://community.webshots.com/album/139143772fdbJhJ/0

Sally

Okay, I know I'm a day late and a dollar short but I've been gone all weekend and came back to these links! Those are awesome Sal!!! Wonder if they filmed that kiss in Death Knell then cut it!! Boy, seems like she likes to kiss him quite a bit (who wouldn't?)

Lisa
            Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
            Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
            Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Help fellow shippers! Sugarshaker needs a hug and a shoulder to cry on.

Spoilers S8/Affinity

Just read the spoiler for Affinity. I know there has been some discussion about this, but I can't catch up on 200 posts right now. Sorry if this has been said ad infinitum, but I'm really upset. This 'I'm seeing Pete' followed by shippy stuff with Jack followed by I'm seeing Pete followed by shippy stuff with Jack.... you get the picture. I can't stand it anymore!

After all the rotten things Pit did, she wonders if it's fair to poor Petey-poo? AARGH. I haven't held out for S/J ship for 7 years to be repaid with this. I can't remember who it was on this post that said that this is really starting to make Sam look bad, but whomever you are, you're right.

I've written nice, complimentary letters praising the show and making requests for what I want to see with S/J, but if this episode goes down badly, I'm really going to complain. The last thing I want is another angst-filled roller coaster ride.

Sniff, sniff.

sigpic
              s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                Shipp Nana....
                I know what you mean...... was rushing the family OUT of the room...wondering what everyone was talking about...LOL
                Okay, Tame--I'm lost!!! Downloaded what? Gee Whiz! I leave for a few days and the shippy world goes by without me! That's the last time I take the Girl Scouts anywhere without internet access!!!!

marimba

Comment

I have to agree with Marimba. Those pics are great. They sure do like to fool around on set a lot don't they. And AT sure is a snogging machine. Michael Shanks on the Ressurection set and RDA on almost every set. Now we just need a picture of her in a passionate embrace with Teal'c because, well, it's really not fair that he be left out.

Minor Spoiler Affinity Season 8
                  But those were a nice little pick me up after reading that Pete would still be around as of episode 8 next season. Sigh

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
                    Okay You asked for it... Chimera ... Chimera ... Chimera ... Chimera ... Chimera ... Chimera ... Chimera ...
                    It was because of the Black Widow Curse that we got Pete!!
                    That's the short version.
                    Originally posted by bcmilco
                    Don't encourage her!
                    NANNY NANNY BOO BOO
                    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
                      I wonder if PDL knows how much DDL's character("Pete") is hated???

He'd have to be living under a rock not to...LOL

As for why they keep him around, I think I have two words...nepo...tism!

Okay, so that's not two...

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                        [COLOR=RoyalBlue]I have to agree with Marimba. Those pics are great. They sure do like to fool around on set a lot don't they. And AT sure is a snogging machine. Michael Shanks on the Ressurection set and RDA on almost every set. Now we just need a picture of her in a passionate embrace with Teal'c because, well, it's really not fair that he be left out.
                        You just know if TPTB played off the natural chemistry these two have and just let it add to the whole Team chemistry that we see Man it would just blow the ROOF off!!!
                        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                          Okay, Tame--I'm lost!!! Downloaded what? Gee Whiz! I leave for a few days and the shippy world goes by without me! That's the last time I take the Girl Scouts anywhere without internet access!!!!

marimba
                          ((((((((((((((((((((((((((MARIMBA))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
                          Don't EVER leave again!!!!!!!!!!! do you see what happens to me when you leave????? I am a posting junky!!!

I have no clue about the downloading I would have to go back and re-read stuff...I am so glad you are back!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                            I hope Sam and Jack will get stranded on a deserted planet in episode 9

Caty aka ShipDiva

Caty,

Just got to watch your new vid!!!! Thank you SOOOOOOO much!!!! I REALLY NEEDED THAT after a very long weekend away from the ship!!!!! Had a BIG GRIN the whole time I watched!

Lisa

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
                              Spoilers S8/Affinity

This 'I'm seeing Pete' followed by shippy stuff with Jack followed by I'm seeing Pete followed by shippy stuff with Jack.... you get the picture. I can't stand it anymore!
                              You and me and most everyone else!

After all the rotten things Pit did, she wonders if it's fair to poor Petey-poo? AARGH.
                              The impression I got was that she meant it in a general way... as in it wouldn't be fair to any significant other, not just Pete. auralan said something like that too.

I haven't held out for S/J ship for 7 years to be repaid with this. I can't remember who it was on this post that said that this is really starting to make Sam look bad, but whomever you are, you're right.
                              I've said that, but so have a lot of others.

Don't worry about it too much. It's still early. And I'm still very hopeful that everything will turn out ok in the end.
                              ~BCM =)

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                                If I were PDL, I would have said to David, "Bro, you *really* don't want to play this character, because there will be a section of fans that will want to rip your hair out." But really, I don't want their feelings to be hurt about this, but I can't help but think that they basically knew what they were getting into. I really would have never even suggested my brother(s) if I were Peter. I'd want to save them.

Sally

Oh, you are SOOOOOO right Auntie!!!! I would have told my brother 'Run, Run like the wind!'

In a rather silly mood today...

Lisa

Comment

Working...
                                X