This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UsedToLikeSam
    // [img]http://www.click-smilies. . . // etc.

Catysg1, could you please not post these long strings of links to images or whatever they are? They make it necessary to scroll waaaaaayyy over to the right in order to read messages. Only someone with a 35" monitor would be able to read the posts without scrolling. Thanks!!

Edit: Well, now I don't know if it's something YOU'RE doing, Catysg1. Everything is acting weird on this board right now. When I first registered yesterday, I indicated that I didn't want any pictures to show up (because this site moves very slowly despite my high-speed connection). They were showing up when I first logged on a while ago, but now, instead of images, I'm seeing hyperlinks or whatever they're called. ???

Huuuuuuuhhhh I only posted one pic If you want to tell me something like that which I don't understand why !!!!!!! , could you please PM me...As far as I'm concerned you are not a moderator.

Caty the unhappy

Comment

Originally posted by UsedToLikeSam
      Yeah, IF he has to be in an episode that late in the sesaon (I can hardly believe we have to put up with him, at least in the background, for that long!), it had BETTER be the one where he gets dumped.
      Thanks for the reply, "UsedtoLikeSam". I thought I had made some pretty interesting posts several pages ago, and I was beginning to think no one was seeing me.
      SG-1 Dreamer

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
        Four more juicy scruffy Jack photos from 2010.

Sally
        THANK YOU!!!! Those were so YUMMY!

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

To my fellow shippers.......VIDEO 34 "If that's what it takes" is up.

Jack is always there for Sam whatever it takes

Some new clips.
          Click on my sig to access my website

Enjoy

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by Positively Kanyon
            Am I the only one here that absolutely dispises all the talk of Sam and Jack getting together? First of all, it won't happen as long as they are both in the military. I can't stand romance in science-fiction. I can handle the odd moment but just think, if the two leads got together the show would turn all lovey dovey and shmoopsy poopsey faster than you can say "Spank Me Rosie!"

I've seen it happen in other shows and it didn't work out...
            I've bolded the sentence above that had me thinking last night. I can't think of many popular and good sci-fi movies or tv shows that don't have romance in them. I'm no expert on the entire genre but I'm having a hard time. There's "2001" -- I'm obviously in the minority on this one, but I was never crazy about this movie because it was so cold and impersonal. Maybe I should pm him and ask for a list. Have any of you been given examples of shows or movies from the noromos that totally lacked romance and worked mainstream?

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by Leanna
              Thanks for the reply, "UsedtoLikeSam". I thought I had made some pretty interesting posts several pages ago, and I was beginning to think no one was seeing me.
              Don't take that seriously Leanna. Some of my posts don't get responses either and I know it can be disheartening, but keep posting...it gets better! I think a lot of times real life intrudes. I know I just log on and read sometimes so I don't get 50 pages behind, but I don't have time to post replies. Just keep posting whenever you feel like it...even if I don't respond I still like to hear everyone's opinions and thoughts.
              Tasha
              JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Four more juicy scruffy Jack photos from 2010.

*snip pics*

Sally
                Thank you, Sally! I just love scruffy Jack! That scene is soooo angsty. Sometimes I throw in the DVD and watch that scene over and over again because I always seem to miss some subtle gesture or look. It's such a chore!
                Tasha
                JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Yes! That look says it all!

Spoilers for Lost City 2

Oh, man, how I wish those two would have gotten together in either season four or five! Can you imagine where they'd be by now? I'm thinking they'd have gotten married at the end of the sixth season, and the seven season finale would have had Sam gazing at frozen Jack and saying "Come back to me, Jack... I'm having a baby. Our baby. Come home."

Sally

I soooooooo love your idea!!! Oh why did it not happen?
                  *curses at TPTB and prays to the Shipper gods to let it be*
                  Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
                    Don't take that seriously Leanna. Some of my posts don't get responses either and I know it can be disheartening, but keep posting...it gets better! I think a lot of times real life intrudes. I know I just log on and read sometimes so I don't get 50 pages behind, but I don't have time to post replies. Just keep posting whenever you feel like it...even if I don't respond I still like to hear everyone's opinions and thoughts.
                    absolutely right Tasha, and Leanna I also thought you've made some pretty good points. I don't always reply because I'm constantly reading, quick posting and then running (to work or being a chauffer for the kids). Keep it up, this thread really has a pretty friendly regular gang

Di

Comment

Originally posted by GoneShippin'
                      absolutely right Tasha, and Leanna I also thought you've made some pretty good points. I don't always reply because I'm constantly reading, quick posting and then running (to work or being a chauffer for the kids). Keep it up, this thread really has a pretty friendly regular gang

Di

yes , we are very friendly around here ..what a nice bunch of happy people we are most of the time

but I LOVE the UST between Sam and Jack The RST will be smashing 4 episodes before the end of season 8.

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                        I don't mind angst, in fact I love it, but I don't want Pete around. Is it just me or is anyone else going through the spoilers marking the episodes to watch or not? Just saw the latest spoiler for "Affinity" - that'll be another one I'm going to miss. Think I might stick bamboo splints up my nails instead that night.

Ouch... what if the ep is really good? I don't like the whole Sam/Pete thing, for the sake of S/J shippiness, but I still think David DeLuise is a good guy. And, you know, the four main characters are pretty good at carrying a show as well. Also, an ep is an ep. I'll take the 20 where I can get them.

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                        Naughty! I defend the rights of non-shippers to hate ship! Especially when they can't respond on this thread! I'm sure you weren't being serious but people can get quite agitated elsewhere when they read stuff like this.

Well... it WAS a joke (partially), but yeah, there's an Anti-Jack/Sam ship thread, specifically created for those kinds of people who would get agitated. I don't think this is a "protected thread" or anything like that, but the last time I checked, 90+% of the people on this thread like J/S ship. If people don't like ship, they can go commiserate with others on the Anti-thread.

Also, they say A LOT of bad things about Sam and Jack on those anti-threads that we can't respond to, so I suppose it goes both ways.

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                          yes , we are very friendly around here ..what a nice bunch of happy people we are most of the time

but I LOVE the UST between Sam and Jack The RST will be smashing 4 episodes before the end of season 8.

Caty aka ShipDiva
                          Except were not happy to see Pete!

Comment

Originally posted by Ice^^Heat
                            Except were not happy to see Pete!

Well..hang on ..may be.. seeing Pete= means....more UST for Sam and Jack ...and we know ..that Pete is coming back to speed up the togetherness of Sam & Jack ..I reckon Jack is gonna grab Sam at one moment in the season and give her a good smooch so that she realizes...what's happening...I think she needs to be woken up ..and I have every confidene in Jack for doing it.

It's gonna be hot and steamy on screen next season for us Sam & Jack shippers

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by Eken95
                              Sally I love those photo's of Jack from 2010! I love that scene, how he really invades her personal space, so much unresolved all sorts of stuff between them. He is *so* damned attractive in this scene. Also loved it when he says to her something like ... so what happens if we do this. He is so thinking that Joe would be... er well pre history <g> and that he could have another chance to make things right with her. Although she is married to Joe I can't help feeling that Sam is also thinking the same thing and hoping that it turns out differently next time.

erika (who generally lurks because I can't keep up <g>)

That story makes me wonder what happened to Jack and Sam that they did not end up together. Like what mistake they made, what wrong turn they took!!! Just don't want to see it happen for real this time around!!
                              Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                                That story makes me wonder what happened to Jack and Sam that they did not end up together. Like what mistake they made, what wrong turn they took!!! Just don't want to see it happen for real this time around!!
                                I'm so with you, Ship Nana. If TPTB mess it up for us, I'm going to jump on a plane and beat the c*** out of them!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X