X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ship Nana
    Can we vote?

If so, I vote for #1. Expecially like the "oops, how did that happen".

Thank you very much!
    I vote for #2. That Heroes hug was a killer. Sam was standing there crying, practically telling Jack she loved him and couldn't deal with losing him. He totally gets this and moves in to 'console.' He is sooo tempted to kiss her; he stares at her lips. They hold each other tight. If they hadn't been at the SGC, I'm not sure he would have taken a pass. And Sam was in his room, telling him all this, for the express purpose of connecting with him. She was standing there waiting for him to come to her. So I think in a similar situation she'd be ready for that kiss, too.

ship sistah

p.s. say Amen, if you, too, were screaming, "kiss her, kiss her!" while Jack was standing there eyeing Sam's lips.

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by GoneShippin'
      NICE scenario..I'd also like to see Jack gently hold her face and really, REALLY look into her eyes as he declares his feelings for her.. Just so she ISN'T confused about what he REALLY means, just so we can have that CLEAR and direct conversation... but also interrupted with the gentle, love filled smooches... and back to POV, she should SO do that hair/nape of neck stroking thing again... that spoke volumes of sizzle...

Oh, OH, I've been thinking, how about some Norah Jones music going on in the background during their first date? Hey, Caty or Marimba, would any of her music fit a vid?

Di

I really, really like this scenario. Yes, the hair/nape stroking thinger, AND, the lip nipping thing too!<g>

Basically, I want them together SO badly that almost any scenario sounds good. monkey sex is a must, but I think I'd like their first real kiss to be oh-so-sensual and looooong.

Sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
        In "Beneath the Surface" tonight, I noticed something I had never paid attention to before:

When they're doing the "I have feelings for you, I remember that" scene, towards the end, does Sam reach for Jack's hand? It looked like she made a move somehow. Also I thought I had heard or read somewhere that they were holding hands in that scene. Did anyone else notice this or am I just majorly projecting?
        I love BTS and think it's one of best of the ship episodes, but I have to say that I've never noticed the hand thing. I just love his 'cluelessness' and her 'subtle' hints. I love the way they look at each other :

Last edited by Mala50; 23 May 2004, 09:14 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

I LOVE this pic of Sam!

Sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
            Oh man, how I love those potato head pictures! They're just *so* silly and funny. The one with the disguise kit... like I said the first time I saw it, I think even DDL would be cracking up! Make up a new potato head pic, okay?

Sally
            Glad you enjoy them! And I'm happy to give them a new home (I moved them to a new server so people who've been reading the old S/J thread are just seeing little red x boxes where they used to be). I've got folders and folders of RDA and Sam and Jack and now a growing (and very embarassing) folder of Mr. Potatohead pix in a variety of poses!

OK, sheesh, a NEW potatohead pic...sometimes it's kinda hard pulling stupid ideas out of my bu -- my head, you know!

GW S/J Shipper's Thread Graphics
            http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix2/Potatohead.htm
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
              I vote for #2. That Heroes hug was a killer. Sam was standing there crying, practically telling Jack she loved him and couldn't deal with losing him. He totally gets this and moves in to 'console.' He is sooo tempted to kiss her; he stares at her lips. They hold each other tight. If they hadn't been at the SGC, I'm not sure he would have taken a pass. And Sam was in his room, telling him all this, for the express purpose of connecting with him. She was standing there waiting for him to come to her. So I think in a similar situation she'd be ready for that kiss, too.

ship sistah

p.s. say Amen, if you, too, were screaming, "kiss her, kiss her!" while Jack was standing there eyeing Sam's lips.
              Ship Sistah

AMEN!!!!!!!
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                Ship Sistah

AMEN!!!!!!!
                What she said!
                Tasha
                JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                  Glad you enjoy them! And I'm happy to give them a new home (I moved them to a new server so people who've been reading the old S/J thread are just seeing little red x boxes where they used to be). I've got folders and folders of RDA and Sam and Jack and now a growing (and very embarassing) folder of Mr. Potatohead pix in a variety of poses!

OK, sheesh, a NEW potatohead pic...sometimes it's kinda hard pulling stupid ideas out of my bu -- my head, you know!

GW S/J Shipper's Thread Graphics
                  http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix2/Potatohead.htm
                  Mala ...I can not say it enough times..

YOU ARE A GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Another scene I loved that gave Sam's true feelings away was at the end of Beneath the Surface, when he'd shot out the glass above the factory. The look she gave him was of pure adulation. And boy, can Amanda give looks that show exactly what she's thinking/feeling!

Sally
                    You mean this look? It's great.

Last edited by Mala50; 23 May 2004, 09:07 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

I LOVE this pic of Sam!

Sally
                      she's purdy! Jack, kiss 'er, kiss 'er! Amen! AMEN!

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                        *nods* I love BtS. The look on Jack's face at the end breaks my heart though. The "so close" and the sadness. "not again"

Pardon to the rest of you for not keeping up. Just don't have the time to go back and read 7 pages. My you all were busy this weekend. And to Sacme and others; thanks for the welcome!
                        Hi Rural! Ok, dragging out another old BTS screencap (oh, this is one of my fav RDA pix!) Just look at those eyes for expressiveness! Better send the Thunkers over here to take a look! :

Last edited by Mala50; 23 May 2004, 09:10 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Mala...its a big red X for me

Comment

Yes! That look says it all!

Spoilers for Lost City 2

Oh, man, how I wish those two would have gotten together in either season four or five! Can you imagine where they'd be by now? I'm thinking they'd have gotten married at the end of the sixth season, and the seven season finale would have had Sam gazing at frozen Jack and saying "Come back to me, Jack... I'm having a baby. Our baby. Come home."

Sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Am I the only one here that absolutely dispises all the talk of Sam and Jack getting together? First of all, it won't happen as long as they are both in the military. I can't stand romance in science-fiction. I can handle the odd moment but just think, if the two leads got together the show would turn all lovey dovey and shmoopsy poopsey faster than you can say "Spank Me Rosie!"

I've seen it happen in other shows and it didn't work out...
                              "I'm thinking of nice turkey sandwich..."

Comment

Originally posted by Positively Kanyon
                                Am I the only one here that absolutely dispises all the talk of Sam and Jack getting together? First of all, it won't happen as long as they are both in the military. I can't stand romance in science-fiction. I can handle the odd moment but just think, if the two leads got together the show would turn all lovey dovey and shmoopsy poopsey faster than you can say "Spank Me Rosie!"

I've seen it happen in other shows and it didn't work out...
                                Tame, Sally, Mala...would one of you like to answer this? I'm too tired.
                                Tasha
                                JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Working...
                                X