This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    Have a safe Trip to whereever Token!!!!!!

We will miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Be safe
    See ya when you get back Token! Have a good time!

stephanie

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
      Ship Nana, you are so right!
      Can I have a cookie for agreeing with you?
      By all means!!!

Just remember that the PURPLE ones are the WARM AND FUZZIES, and the YELLOW ones are the wild, hot MONKEY SEX, ones.

So take your pick!!
      Ship Nana

Comment

"Oh, OH, I've been thinking, how about some Norah Jones music going on in the background during their first date? Hey, Caty or Marimba, would any of her music fit a vid?"

i'm not really into norah jones, i find her a smdge boring, but hey whatever does it for the majority. i could go for some evanescense, or counting crows (maybe "anna begins") or weezer, "island in the sun", or foo fighters "tired of you", or dido "here with me" or live "dance with you" or matchbox 20 "last beautiful girl" or.... well ok i think we all get the idea.

Comment

i still say, even though i don't watch the vids, stevie wonders "lately" would be good for one.

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
            Ship Nana
            You are so right!!!!!
            I think it was back when we were on Delphi that I did a whole synopsis of that last scene. That this scene SHOWED that the way Jack was talking with Sam was how a man acts when he FEELS and BELIEVES he is dealing with a woman of equal value.

TPTB CAN write them well or the actors did it. Either way it was perfect. There was no strain and plenty of chemistry and we all felt good. So we know it is possible.

Sam asked about Daniel FIRST so no one can say he was ignored, the mission was discussed so no one can say the job was ignored and the last few moments was for them.

Even without dialogue these 2 actors can say paragraphs!!!

What do you think that dialogue really is.....hmmmmmm?!

Jack - Welcome back! Nice mission, glad your safe! I'm proud of you. I missed you but I knew you'd be ok!

Sam - Thanks. I missed you too. That's one of the things that I love about you. The fact that you have confidence in me!

Just for fun now what?

You didn't expect me to write all that dialogue by myself did ya?!
            Ship Nana

Comment

Here's the picture again for inspiration:

Ship Nana

Comment

without taking into consideration the background to the scene, to me, it looks like they're both thinking...
                Originally posted by Ship Nana
                "you're so pretty, i love you"

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                  i still say, even though i don't watch the vids, stevie wonders "lately" would be good for one.
                  You are reading my mind today!!!!
                  I was just listening to Stevie this evening thinking...."Man, some of his stuff just has that groove to it." It would be perfect for Sam & Jack.
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                    Well, if we're talking Stevie Wonder, let's get old school on it and use "All is Fair in Love"

Comment

Uh, what cake? Really!

I'm with you!! I never even noticed the cake until someone brought up the top of it. Guess I'm like you, tooo busy looking at the couple and wishing it to be soooo!
                      the only reason I took notice of the cake was because while staring at the beautiful wedded bliss I saw that Sam was holding a piece of cake in her hand. so she either just fed it to Jack or was about to. it just helps to fill in the moment to notice the cake. his arms around hers as they cut it together. And I don't know when the whole Jack and cake thing started, but it's almost like an inside joke-- Jack, Sam, and cake! Or maybe this picture started it.

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                        it's Jack with black tainted hair and Sam IN THE NEXT MOVIE :"STargate down under" a film devoted to Sam and Jack and what they are up to when off duty

Caty aka ShipDiva

*whimpers*

I wish! An entire 1 hour 40 minute movie devoted to nothing but Sam/Jack lovemaking.... *gets dizzy*

Caty, I REALLY like..... *faints*

(no signature due to faintage)

sally

sigpic

Comment

you know there are movies you can get like that ..... i mean, so i've heard...... i mean, overheard. from people i don't know.......

yeah. (where's a shifty eyes smilie when ya need it)

Comment

Even without dialogue these 2 actors can say paragraphs!!!

What do you think that dialogue really is.....hmmmmmm?!

Jack - Welcome back! Nice mission, glad your safe! I'm proud of you. I missed you but I knew you'd be ok!

Sam - Thanks. I missed you too. That's one of the things that I love about you. The fact that you have confidence in me!

Just for fun now what?

You didn't expect me to write all that dialogue by myself did ya?!

Well Ship Nana...I decided to cheat and go back over to Delphi and just copy and paste my scene synopsis from there......well geez I HAD togo ALL THE WAY BACK to S/J Shpper Thread III geez we talk A LOT!!!!! I think it would have been easier to have re-wrote it But I persevered!!!
                            so here it is
                            I just watch Evolution Part 2 again on the Sci-Fi Channel
                            spoiler-
                            --
                            -
                            -
                            -
                            -
                            -
                            -
                            -
                            -
                            --
                            I never realized just how shippy the ending to that was. AND all the things everyone wants in a man for Sam was RIGHT THERE.
                            Everyone was acknowledged all around, the mission discussed and left on their own.
                            Then…..() are thoughts
                            Jack gazed at her arm (I see you are hurt, I care) but refrained from making any comment (I am aware you can take care of you), but he made sure to comment on how well she did her job (I know you don't need me-thank you for needing me)
                            He made her admit she missed him being there without making her sound simpering or himself egotistical and then he took her out to eat (granted its just the cafeteria). And they both had a neat li'l bounce in their step!
                            Now how can anyone miss that they are PERFECT together!!
                            How could I have missed that the first time around???!!!
                            Sally look to hear from me tomorrow about that letter TPTB are gonna hear from me!!
                            Tame
                            I did improve my spelling (I have an ego)
                            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by wynter
                              hey guys thank-you gone shippin for makin me feel welcome.
                              Any-way back to what shippahoy said about sam and jack's first real kiss this is how i see it.
                              Sam and Jack in her lab and jack asks how pete is doing,sam replies with"well sir,he's asked me to marry him" LONG PAUSE sam looking at jack the whole time.Jack replies "well.......i suppose congratulations are in order" while looking as if his whole world fell away.Sam says to jack"i haven't given him an answer yet i wanted to see how.....".
                              "What carter to see how WHAT" jack says firmly.
                              "I wanted to see how you felt if there was any-thing for me to say no to pete?" sam asks looking at the floor.
                              Jack says "well i hope you will both be very happy together"and just walks out leaving sam alone lost in her thoughts.
                              SAm is at home after telling pete she doesn't love him enough to marry him,and he figures out she loves some-one else.
                              Knock at the door Jack storms in telling sam "i just wanted to say that pete is not good enough for you,you deserve some-one who knows what you go through each day,some-one you can talk to without feeling as if youv'e got to hid things allthe time.."when sam interrupts shouting "who would be that person jack, daniel,teal'c YOU!!!!!"
                              Both just stand staring at each other until jack grabs sam and says"ME" then they have their first kiss which leads into monkey sex.If they can give and sam half episode they can give sam and jack more.
                              speak to you all soon.

AAAAHHHH, YEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

Sally

edited to add: I DO NOT want to see Sam and PS's relationship develope to the proposal stage, but the other stuff is great!
                              Last edited by majorsal; 23 May 2004, 07:10 PM. Reason: whazzit to ya
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=Token]

[\QUOTE]

Okay, just thought I'd post this lovely pic again
                                Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                                Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                                Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Working...
                                X