Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*waves* bye Token, have a good trip. I agree with you that your pic is just wonderful!!! I always go weak at the knees when I see those pics where they look at each other like that.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
      I think it will be hot stuff too and we'll get 2 moments...:

one on the spur of the moment after a near death situation off world may be or back on earth but after Jack has resigned ........possibly after Sam was stranded on a go'aould planet and she just come back barely walking or something like that.......

then a big chat ...

and then the soft and passionate , romantic one ..at Jack's cabin ..near the lake .....and hey ShipNana, Jack's cabin is very close to the lake so just in case they want to make to the bedroom, it 's not too far to get there ...They can always spread the clothes on the ground on their way there ..if they have time....but I doubt it

I just hope Daniel and Teal'c won't follow the trace and barge in the bedroom at that point .....
      There is no way that they are gonna make it back to the cabin with all that pent up emotion. So if Daniel and/or Teal'c come around they are sure to get an eye full. Teal'c would probably give a little bow and leave dragging a drop jawed, blushing Daniel with him.
      Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Token
        I LOVE this picture!!! Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy!! I think I ate one too many of ShipNana's purple shipper cookies.

Really people!!!! Look at this picture. There is so much being said here with just looks. Their facial expressions tell it all, relief, respect, trust, affection and deep love!!!!!

I'm going to be gone for a couple of days, and I know you will keep the ship shipping. Looking forward to reading 10 new pages.
        Have a safe trip!!!! We'll be waiting right here when you get back!

Oh and don't forget to pack your Shipper Cookies!!!! Wouldn't want you to go throught withdrawal!!!
        Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
          Really people!!!! Look at this picture. There is so much being said here with just looks. Their facial expressions tell it all, relief, respect, trust, affection and deep love!!!!!
          Ship Nana, you are so right!
          Can I have a cookie for agreeing with you?
          Last edited by dipsofjazz; 23 May 2004, 01:06 PM. Reason: To ask for a cookie!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana

Ship Nana
            You are so right!!!!!
            I think it was back when we were on Delphi that I did a whole synopsis of that last scene. That this scene SHOWED that the way Jack was talking with Sam was how a man acts when he FEELS and BELIEVES he is dealing with a woman of equal value.

TPTB CAN write them well or the actors did it. Either way it was perfect. There was no strain and plenty of chemistry and we all felt good. So we know it is possible.

Sam asked about Daniel FIRST so no one can say he was ignored, the mission was discussed so no one can say the job was ignored and the last few moments was for them.
            Last edited by TameFarrar; 23 May 2004, 01:20 PM.
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
              Ship Nana
              You are so right!!!!!
              I think it was back when we were on Delphi that I did a whole synopsis of that last scene. That this scene SHOWED that the way Jack was talking with Sam was how a man acts when he FEELS and BELIEVES he is dealing with a woman of equal value.

TPTB CAN write them well or the actors did it. Either way it was perfect. There was no strain and plenty of chemistry and we all felt good. So we it is possible.

Sam asked about Daniel FIRST so no one can say he was ignored, the mission was discussed so no one can say the job was ignored and the last few moments was for them.
              So well put. I loved that last little scene between the two of them. As for certain people/aspects being ignored... Well we all know certain segments of fandom will ***** and moan, there are always detractors. For my money it was a fitting end. Jack was relieved she was safe. I believe one of the lines was "There's that." The words and tone implied to me that he was glad the mission was a success but that the positive outcome was not as important as the fact that she was standing right there. Relatively intact and smiling.

He loves her, now if TPTB would just let things happen naturally....

Comment

Can you see the chemistry in there too?

They are so in love

We gonna get some excellent pics in season 8 and 9 and .....

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

They belong together, they are true soulmates!

Comment

Can you see the chemistry in there too?

They are so in love
                    We gonna get some excellent pics in season 8 and 9 and .....
                    Caty aka ShipDiva
                    They are ssssooo *natural* lets hope TPTB don't screw it up
                    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                      They are ssssooo *natural* lets hope TPTB don't screw it up

On that last pic , they have the "shy in love smile "
                      so cute , charming ...still so much respect for each other ...

OMG I just realized that I really wouldn't like to be in their shoes .It must be so hard to keep their distance...specially cuz I'm definetly continental and need to touch and feel a lot. ....

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

On that last pic , they have the "shy in love smile "
                        so cute , charming ...still so much respect for each other ...

OMG I just realized that I really wouldn't like to be in their shoes .It must be so hard to keep their distance...specially cuz I'm definetly continental and need to touch and feel a lot. ....

Caty aka ShipDiva
                        I know what you mean, Caty. I don't think I could go all this time without touching each other!
                        sigpic

Comment

in fairness though, jack has had his little moments, with his getting jumped in season one by a virus infected sam (so she doesn't really have the clear memory of that), with the AU sam (which isn't quite the sam but, hey, i'll bet he wasn't complaining) and with time loop sam. so he's got some memories to go by, and he's had a little bit of the touching. poor sam only has her imagination. now, according to our glimpse into that imagination, thats quite an imagination she's got there . but still, no wonder she had to go out and find a temp. a highly inadiquate temp, though. she's totally thinking about o'neill when she's with the temp. lets face it, how could she not be?

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                            in fairness though, jack has had his little moments, with his getting jumped in season one by a virus infected sam (so she doesn't really have the clear memory of that), with the AU sam (which isn't quite the sam but, hey, i'll bet he wasn't complaining) and with time loop sam. so he's got some memories to go by, and he's had a little bit of the touching. poor sam only has her imagination. now, according to our glimpse into that imagination, thats quite an imagination she's got there . but still, no wonder she had to go out and find a temp. a highly inadiquate temp, though. she's totally thinking about o'neill when she's with the temp. lets face it, how could she not be?
                            Have to admit, I fully expected a cut to Jack to show WHO she was fantasizing about during that whole scene with ; was pretty disappointed when that didn't come to be. I know I sure as heck would have some Jack on my mind. think I need to go over to the RDA Thunk Thread

Comment

Originally posted by GoneShippin'
                              Have to admit, I fully expected a cut to Jack to show WHO she was fantasizing about during that whole scene with ; was pretty disappointed when that didn't come to be. I know I sure as heck would have some Jack on my mind. think I need to go over to the RDA Thunk Thread
                              i know what you mean.
                              but it times like that i'm glad i'm so pessimistic. if i don't get my hopes up i'm less likely to be dissappointed. i never expected any such thing in chimera, but i expected it to be much worse than it actually was. the only thing that really disappointed me about that horrible episode was the ending. ick.
                              plus when i read all those false spoilers about the lost city, i thought, no way. i wish, but no way. so i wasn't let down by that.

season seven, chimera, grace, lost city (but not really)
                              prepare to be spoiled...
                              once again it may be noted that in her scene with she did not return the "wow". all she said was, "just don't look at the bookshelf". if she were with jack, first of all it wouldn't have been so lusty and icky. there would have been some love involved. second, i don't think she would have been capable of saying anything multi-syllabic.

as for what their first kiss would be like, as asked previously by shipperahoy, i think.

first, it'll be sudden and passionate along the lines of grace.
                              then they'll stop. look at each other. and go back in for a nice slow kiss along the lines of point of view.
                              then they'll stop again. look at each other, say something like:
                              "we need to have a talk"
                              during their talk there could be several little kisses interupting the conversation.
                              then they'll go on a date. (more than one obviously, but ya gotta start somewhere).

and thats just one theory. but this wont happen until about the third or fouth from last episode, i hope.

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                                i know what you mean.
                                but it times like that i'm glad i'm so pessimistic. if i don't get my hopes up i'm less likely to be dissappointed. i never expected any such thing in chimera, but i expected it to be much worse than it actually was. the only thing that really disappointed me about that horrible episode was the ending. ick.
                                plus when i read all those false spoilers about the lost city, i thought, no way. i wish, but no way. so i wasn't let down by that.

season seven, chimera, grace, lost city (but not really)
                                prepare to be spoiled...
                                once again it may be noted that in her scene with she did not return the "wow". all she said was, "just don't look at the bookshelf". if she were with jack, first of all it wouldn't have been so lusty and icky. there would have been some love involved. second, i don't think she would have been capable of saying anything multi-syllabic.

as for what their first kiss would be like, as asked previously by shipperahoy, i think.

first, it'll be sudden and passionate along the lines of grace.
                                then they'll stop. look at each other. and go back in for a nice slow kiss along the lines of point of view.
                                then they'll stop again. look at each other, say something like:
                                "we need to have a talk"
                                during their talk there could be several little kisses interupting the conversation.
                                then they'll go on a date. (more than one obviously, but ya gotta start somewhere).

and thats just one theory. but this wont happen until about the third or fouth from last episode, i hope.
                                NICE scenario..I'd also like to see Jack gently hold her face and really, REALLY look into her eyes as he declares his feelings for her.. Just so she ISN'T confused about what he REALLY means, just so we can have that CLEAR and direct conversation... but also interrupted with the gentle, love filled smooches... and back to POV, she should SO do that hair/nape of neck stroking thing again... that spoke volumes of sizzle...

Oh, OH, I've been thinking, how about some Norah Jones music going on in the background during their first date? Hey, Caty or Marimba, would any of her music fit a vid?

Di

Comment

Working...
                                X