This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
    Caty, I love that idea. I can also imagine the looks on Daniel and Teal'c's faces if they do barge in!!!!!!!!
    Bev I love that picture you have in your signature....Just a *caught* moment that Shows it all!! Wonderful choice!!!!!!!
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
      Bev I love that picture you have in your signature....Just a *caught* moment that Shows it all!! Wonderful choice!!!!!!!
      I agree. Those are really sweet smiles they're shining each other's way.

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

hey guys thank-you gone shippin for makin me feel welcome.
        Any-way back to what shippahoy said about sam and jack's first real kiss this is how i see it.
        Sam and Jack in her lab and jack asks how pete is doing,sam replies with"well sir,he's asked me to marry him" LONG PAUSE sam looking at jack the whole time.Jack replies "well.......i suppose congratulations are in order" while looking as if his whole world fell away.Sam says to jack"i haven't given him an answer yet i wanted to see how.....".
        "What carter to see how WHAT" jack says firmly.
        "I wanted to see how you felt if there was any-thing for me to say no to pete?" sam asks looking at the floor.
        Jack says "well i hope you will both be very happy together"and just walks out leaving sam alone lost in her thoughts.
        SAm is at home after telling pete she doesn't love him enough to marry him,and he figures out she loves some-one else.
        Knock at the door Jack storms in telling sam "i just wanted to say that pete is not good enough for you,you deserve some-one who knows what you go through each day,some-one you can talk to without feeling as if youv'e got to hid things allthe time.."when sam interrupts shouting "who would be that person jack, daniel,teal'c YOU!!!!!"
        Both just stand staring at each other until jack grabs sam and says"ME" then they have their first kiss which leads into monkey sex.If they can give and sam half episode they can give sam and jack more.
        speak to you all soon.

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Originally posted by wynter
          Knock at the door Jack storms in telling sam "i just wanted to say that pete is not good enough for you,you deserve some-one who knows what you go through each day,some-one you can talk to without feeling as if youv'e got to hid things allthe time.."when sam interrupts shouting "who would be that person jack, daniel,teal'c YOU!!!!!"
          Both just stand staring at each other until jack grabs sam and says"ME" then they have their first kiss which leads into monkey sex.If they can give and sam half episode they can give sam and jack more.
          speak to you all soon.

See, I just have a small problem with shouting and storming. I flashback
          to "Moonlighting", where David and Maddie finally get together, and it's
          violent (sort of) and wild. All along, they had arguments, but mostly lots
          of quips and banter -- so this didn't fit. I was greatly disappointed.
          I expected romance, but got WWF Smackdown wrestling.

To each her own, of course, but I prefer a sort of quiet, natural kiss.
          A pleasant moment after one of their playful smiles -- maybe Jack says,
          "Miss me?" and Sam surprises him by kissing him softly but thoroughly.
          I also love the way RDA hugs. Let him give Sam a hug after the kiss the
          way he hugged Laira at the end of A Hundred Days. Nice, long, wrap-her-
          up-nuzzle-her-neck hug. Whisper, "I love you," low and tender.

Later, they can have wild monkey sex -- or even kinky alien sex! LOL

That's OK by me. But I want the first daylight, non-drugged, non-viral,
          reality kiss to be sweet and sort of tentative. Well, OK, not "tentative,"
          exactly -- they can show that yearning and smoldering passion. But
          maybe hinting at things to come later would keep the sexual tension
          without exploding right away all over my TV screen.

(Of course, my own attitude towards O'Neill is wanton and brazen. But this
          isn't ME we're talking about! LOL)

OzGirl

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
          appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
          full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
          in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Beneath The Surface was just on Sci-Fi tonight...
            :::sigh:: I just love that episode

Besides the wonderful shippy moments, I think this episode show yet again how Jack lets Sam set the terms of where their relationship goes. It still kills me though that Sam has this look of complete adoration on her face when Jack shots out the window and then walks into the office and *puts it back in the room* so to speak. And Jack just sighs and you can see he is feeling like *okay, I can do this*
            *nods* I love BtS. The look on Jack's face at the end breaks my heart though. The "so close" and the sadness. "not again"

Pardon to the rest of you for not keeping up. Just don't have the time to go back and read 7 pages. My you all were busy this weekend. And to Sacme and others; thanks for the welcome!

Comment

Thanks Tame and Sacme. I love the pic because I think you can feel the chemistry as they look at each other.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
                See, I just have a small problem with shouting and storming. I flashback
                (snip)

(snip)
                But I want the first daylight, non-drugged, non-viral,

OzGirl
                I agree about the kiss and the hug. Those ideas work very well for me and my *ahem, cough* sensibilities. I just don't see either one as the 'throw him/her down on the ramp, rip their clothes off and have at it* type.

JMHO.

No Oz if it were you and Jack we're talking about.....

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                  Thanks Tame and Sacme. I love the pic because I think you can feel the chemistry as they look at each other.
                  Just adding my two cents. I love that moment in Memento. That whole ep is underrated IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
                    {snipity do dah}
                    To each her own, of course, but I prefer a sort of quiet, natural kiss.
                    A pleasant moment after one of their playful smiles -- maybe Jack says,
                    "Miss me?" and Sam surprises him by kissing him softly but thoroughly.

Later, they can have wild monkey sex -- or even kinky alien sex! LOL

That's OK by me. But I want the first daylight, non-drugged, non-viral,

OzGirl
                    This is kind of more how I too see Sam and Jack. I love that word *SMOLDERING* it just encompasses what those two do on the screen.
                    The chemistry they have when it is a moment of UST *Smolders* up on my TV at least
                    So if TPTB just use what these two have naturally they won't have to look far!!!! and it will be ONE HELL of a scene IMHO
                    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                      *nods* I love BtS. The look on Jack's face at the end breaks my heart though. The "so close" and the sadness. "not again"

Pardon to the rest of you for not keeping up. Just don't have the time to go back and read 7 pages. My you all were busy this weekend. And to Sacme and others; thanks for the welcome!
                      Oh I know Jack's face....just about rips your heart out in that moment.....THAT is a moment that RDA did angst VERY WELL

Comment

Oh yes....smoldering is definitely the word!!
                        sigpic

Comment

I LOVE this picture!!! Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy!! I think I ate one too many of ShipNana's purple shipper cookies.

I'm going to be gone for a couple of days, and I know you will keep the ship shipping. Looking forward to reading 10 new pages.

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                            I LOVE this picture!!! Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy!! I think I ate one too many of ShipNana's purple shipper cookies.

I'm going to be gone for a couple of days, and I know you will keep the ship shipping. Looking forward to reading 10 new pages.
                            Have a safe Trip to whereever Token!!!!!!

We will miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Be safe

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
                              see, I've never actually looked at the CAKE in that pic...way too distracted by the S/J chemistry!!!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs> Screw the regs! DOWN with Pit! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Uh, what cake? Really!

I'm with you!! I never even noticed the cake until someone brought up the top of it. Guess I'm like you, tooo busy looking at the couple and wishing it to be soooo!
                              Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                                Spoilers for Heroes 2 below

I can't make up my mind how I'd like their first 'real' kiss to be. Here's some ideas...

1 - Maybe something like in the season 3 ep 'Into the Fire'. Sam had just been brain blasted by Hathor, and Jack was pulled from the deep freeze. The hug they shared was filled with relief that the other was alive (and Jack was freezing ). I could see a kiss begin with them because of the need to touch. Lips are in hair, then slide to face, then lips. Oops, how'd that happen?

2 - The hug in Heroes 2. It was filled with *extreme* emotion, just like in Into the Fire. But add grief into the mix... I could see a kiss initiated, even if they weren't planning it.

3 - A date. A real, bona fide date. And who would initiate the first kiss? I'm thinking prob Jack. I think Sam will be too nervous. And I think this will delight Jack to no ends.<g>

I'm thinking that until they're free of the regs, their first real kiss will be under unexpected circumstances. Throw the regs issue out, and look out. I think they'd be all over each other, and nothing short of physically removing one from the other would stop them. And I agree, Tame, their chemistry is explosive!

Sally
                                Can we vote?

If so, I vote for #1. Expecially like the "oops, how did that happen".

Thank you very much!
                                Ship Nana

Comment

Working...
                                X