Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the way she's looking at him. There's that 'you're making me sigh again, sir' look.

Sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Thanks LtLisa for the link!

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
        Caty, you've been holding out! What movie is this?

Can't you see ?!!!Huhhhhhh..... it's Jack with black tainted hair and Sam IN THE NEXT MOVIE :"Targate down under" a film devoted to Sam and Jack and what they are up to when off duty

Caty aka ShipDiva
        Last edited by Catysg1; 23 May 2004, 04:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
          Oh, I think it will be HOT STUFF all right! Definitely heat of the moment! Maybe Jack will finally decide he's had enough and get on with it!

I think it will be hot stuff too and we'll get 2 moments...:

one on the spur of the moment after a near death situation off world may be or back on earth but after Jack has resigned ........possibly after Sam was stranded on a go'aould planet and she just come back barely walking or something like that.......

then a big chat ...

and then the soft and passionate , romantic one ..at Jack's cabin ..near the lake .....and hey ShipNana, Jack's cabin is very close to the lake so just in case they want to make to the bedroom, it 's not too far to get there ...They can always spread the clothes on the ground on their way there ..if they have time....but I doubt it

I just hope Daniel and Teal'c won't follow the trace and barge in the bedroom at that point .....

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
            I think it will be hot stuff too and we'll get 2 moments...:

one on the spur of the moment after a near death situation off world may be or back on earth but after Jack has resigned ........possibly after Sam was stranded on a go'aould planet and she just come back barely walking or something like that.......

then a big chat ...

and then the soft and passionate , romantic one ..at Jack's cabin ..near the lake .....and hey ShipNana, Jack's cabin is very close to the lake so just in case they want to make to the bedroom, it 's not too far to get there ...They can always spread the clothes on the ground on their way there ..if they have time....but I doubt it

I just hope Daniel and Teal'c won't follow the trace and barge in the bedroom at that point .....

Caty aka ShipDiva
            Caty, I love that idea. I can also imagine the looks on Daniel and Teal'c's faces if they do barge in!!!!!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
              Caty, I love that idea. I can also imagine the looks on Daniel and Teal'c's faces if they do barge in!!!!!!!!
              Well ..I'm sure they won't .... Teal'c will be busy with Ishta in his new flat
              and Daniel with Sarah on his balcony ......Don't forget we are talking about end of season 8 ..therefore everybody should be busy, busy with the opposite sex....

Sam and Jack can just relax and have fun but if I was Jack , I would still lock the front door ...They may be at it for a long .....long time .

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                Well ..I'm sure they won't .... Teal'c will be busy with Ishta in his new flat
                and Daniel with Sarah on his balcony ......Don't forget we are talking about end of season 8 ..therefore everybody should be busy, busy with the opposite sex....

Sam and Jack can just relax and have fun but if I was Jack , I would still lock the front door ...They may be at it for a long .....long time .

Caty aka ShipDiva
                I hope they're "at it" for a long time. Perhaps for all of S9!!!!!!!!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

I hope they're "at it" for a long time. Perhaps for all of S9!!!!!!!!!!!

You mean until the movie May be TPTB could make my movie "Targate down under" dedicated to Sam and Jack...and what they are up to ..after riding off into the sunset ....a little movie lasting a couple of hours where you see them on the beach in their swimming costumes..., fishing , riding bikes , kiss a lot....and more ......just for US shippers..

Then we could get Stargate sg1 movie with the team..and they can go off world again .....and save the planet

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Caty, we should just get you to do the movie, as you obviously know what us shippers want. We would also have enough footage for millions of vids with the best bits!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Caty, we should just get you to do the movie, as you obviously know what us shippers want. We would also have enough footage for millions of vids with the best bits!!

Oh yes ...then we could have a 2 hour long music video on all Josh Groban songs one after another ...because in my film "Targate down under" all the bits will be good I would even say excellent ...and slow motion on all the love scenes.

At least 10 love scenes ...5 for each hour .....one at the beach on the sand a la "Airplane" , one at the fishing lake ...one in a sunflower field near Sam's bike ...ect...........

I haven't quite finished the script yet for the love scenes ..but I'm getting there ...I want them perfect and in the right spots ...for most impact

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Whatever you do with the film will still be perfect for me. I have great confidence in you!
                        sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=Gatetrixer]Help!!! How do I get back to S/J Shipper II to read the last days posts? I'm "new forum" challenged, as you can tell.

apologies if you already received a reply--
                          You can also click on General Discussion and go back through the pages, try around page 4 or 5 to find the thread. The forum seems to keep them around. I could NEVER find the old threads on Delphi

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                            Hi, rookie!

*waves to another newbie*

When I was reading your post, a certain ship scene popped into my head. It was in season 4's Small Victories (I think). It's when Thor is explaining what Sam did to help them defeat the replicators. I can't remember Thor's exact wording, but he compliments Sam and Jack glances to her. She hasn't got a smug look on her face, but one that very much wants his approval. I *loved* that scene, because it showed how much she values Jack's opinion of her.

Another scene I loved that gave Sam's true feelings away was at the end of Beneath the Surface, when he'd shot out the glass above the factory. The look she gave him was of pure adulation. And boy, can Amanda give looks that show exactly what she's thinking/feeling!

Sally
                            Hey Sally,

I'll just have to break out the DVDs again to observe... all in the name of science, verification, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
                              glad you like my sig! <g>

my thoughts on her hair were basically along these lines: I don't think Sam's hair looked really good on her until mid S4 (Beneath the Surface cut). So, my comment was always, hey if he fell for her with that hair...gotta love her now...I love Sam's hair mid S4 and S7!

and I want their first kiss to be cause they want to be kissing, not cause they're about to die! and I wouldn't mind if their first kiss turns into their first time (just no Broca Divide-esque stuff...nice and passionate but slow...)
                              I don't know, she seems a little more approachable with the slightly longer hair, a little more reserved(?) with the shorter cuts; I thought it started looking a bit TOO choppy in S5&6 (and this from a woman who has had EVERY length of hair possible). I thought one of her best looks was in WoO, but I also liked her hair in S7. Finally, I agree with you about the KISS THAT IS OWED US! Yes us, the shippers. No AU, last chance mess -- they should do it because they've FINALLY made the decision to acknowledge their feelings, and once they start, they just can't stop!! (especially if our team successfully exchanges the caterers cookies for ShipNana's extra special yellow MONKEY SEX ones )

Comment

[QUOvE=Catysg1]Well ..I'm sure they won't .... Teal'c will be busy with Ishta in his new flat

Caty aka ShipDiva [/QUOTE]
                                Well, SURE they'll be at it for a loooong time...remember, his "vitality is just fine, thank you"

Comment

Working...
                                X