This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leanna
    I have mentioned, I believe, a couple of senarios back in Thread II. In short, I have created an episode in my mind where Sam and Jack are at one of their houses and Sam tells Jack that she can't get passed her feelings for him, even though she knows it is not permissable. (She mentions to Jack the Zatarc incident) She is frustrated because of the regs, and Jack says... "Just how many regulations do you think we have broken over the last several years?" Sam says, "Too many to count". Jack says softely: (as he moves closer to her), "Then why does this have to be one we don't break?" Then.... KISS, KISS, KISS...
    My only problem with that scenario is that I don't want them to break the regs. It just seems somewhat dishonorable to me. Any other rules they have broken have been when the fate of the Earth is at stake or they're under the influence of an alien substance. I don't want their first kiss to be tainted in any way.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
      I think that I would like it that way as well. But I agree it probably won't happen with Sam grabbing Jack.

I agree, but I think that something will happen that will be perilous and at the end Sam will give Jack that doe-eyed, teary-eyed look of hers and Jack won't be able to stand it anymore and he will grab her and lay a big, wet, shipper-fainting lip-lock on her. (Oh, of course will be long gone by then.) Then he will produce a letter of resignation out of his pocket and, oh did I mention that this all happens in the President's office, hands it to the President.

He then throws Sam over his shoulder, winks at the President and walks off into the sunset!!!
      I had actually thought of something like what you said, regarding Jack putting Sam over his shoulder and taking her away. Something like...

Beginning episode of Season 8: They are in the briefing room and everyone has been dismissed for a few days off. Teal'c says he is going to Chulac to visit... Daniel announces that he is going to meet Sara in Washington (no sure why I think Washington?), and everyone leaves except Jack and Sam.

Jack says to Sam: "I guess you're planning to have fun disecting some machine or something."
      Sam: "Well actually...
      Jack: "Wait...Wait...Wait!! Sam, that's it!! I'm going to teach you what fun is if it's the last thing I do!! We are going fishing!!"
      Jack picks Sam up and throws her over his shoulder and carries her out of the briefing room.
      SG-1 Dreamer

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
        My only problem with that scenario is that I don't want them to break the regs. It just seems somewhat dishonorable to me. Any other rules they have broken have been when the fate of the Earth is at stake or they're under the influence of an alien substance. I don't want their first kiss to be tainted in any way.
        True... but think about it. Isn't that just Jack's way?? While he does follow regulations and respects his superiors.. he has on many occasions broken regulations when the he felt strongly about something.
        SG-1 Dreamer

Comment

Actually, if (and hopefully when) they have a REAL first kiss, they will be breaking regs regardless of the situation. Unless, of course, they are in the process of dying! (Which I certainly hope not.) in which case, regs just wouldn't matter.
          SG-1 Dreamer

Comment

Originally posted by Feli
            To all:
            As a forum rule we ask that people not discuss the actors' personal lives. This includes talk about certain of Amanda Tapping's attributes! Even though none of the posts in this thread have given us cause for modding, some are skirting the line pretty closely. Therefore please refrain from this kind of discussion. Thank you!
            Feli
            GateWorld Moderator
            sorry if I offended anyone. I think Amanda's gorgeous no matter what!

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Sorry for all the different replies, I keep thinking of things. Of course, there is the scenario where one of them resigns. I believe I also mentioned this in the previous thread. I think it would be Jack that resigns, cause I don't believe Carter is ready to give up her military career, and I believe Jack could get fed up enough to resign. I have an episode I have made up where Sam is at Jack's house after Jack is saved and Sam tells Jack she just doesn't think she can go through what they just went through (whatever they went through in Episode 1 of Season 8, if J and S are both physically hurt and almost lose their lives, yet again.)

Jack responds, "No one should have to go through what you have been through".
              Sam says: "Jack, it's not that. I don't think I can go through almost losing you again! (she gets weepy)
              Jack says: "You won't have to, I turned in my resignation this morning".

Of course, I believe a little more conversation should take place before they actually kiss, cause kissing at this point would be too obvious.
              SG-1 Dreamer

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                That's really good ..what about adding ...*they both jump on Sam's bike and ride off into the sunset until they are called back for the movie .*

Caty aka ShipDiva

Right!!! And let's not forget that they are both in leather!!!! Oh yeah!!!
                Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Leanna
                  I had actually thought of something like what you said, regarding Jack putting Sam over his shoulder and taking her away. Something like...

Beginning episode of Season 8: They are in the briefing room and everyone has been dismissed for a few days off. Teal'c says he is going to Chulac to visit... Daniel announces that he is going to meet Sara in Washington (no sure why I think Washington?), and everyone leaves except Jack and Sam.

Jack says to Sam: "I guess you're planning to have fun disecting some machine or something."
                  Sam: "Well actually...
                  Jack: "Wait...Wait...Wait!! Sam, that's it!! I'm going to teach you what fun is if it's the last thing I do!! We are going fishing!!"
                  Jack picks Sam up and throws her over his shoulder and carries her out of the briefing room.

That's a good one Leanna!!!

Except at this stage of the game as many other wise people on this thread have stated already, and I wholeheartedly agree, because of what went on in the episode "that cannot be named" with , TPTB have significantly raised the stakes so that a simple fishing invitation just won't cut it anymore!!

We now need a whole lot more passion and we need to see it!!! It doesn't have to be long but it definitely has to be seen!!!!!!!!
                  Ship Nana

Comment

AREN'T THEY CUTE?!!!!
                    Ship Nana

Comment

AND IN THIS ONE TOOOOO!!!!!!

Ship Nana

Comment

Ok, since I seem to be the only one around tonight I'll just go make some more Shipper Cookies and then play with my Jack and Sam dolls. Heheheheh
                        Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                          Ok, since I seem to be the only one around tonight I'll just go make some more Shipper Cookies and then play with my Jack and Sam dolls. Heheheheh
                          You go right ahead Ship Nana
                          Just remember this is a PG Forum !!!!
                          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                            It took me a while to build up the courage, but I just had to know if anyone else saw what I did. I feel pretty safe on this thread, so I finally brought it up. I wasn't looking for it either, but there Sam/AT was-- busting out in the seventh season. Hey, God bless her and medical technology if it makes her happy; I'm not casting any aspersions. I don't think she needed it, but my opinion matters not at all. It would be really interesting, though, to know the reaction on that seemingly male-dominated set!

ship sistah

I think two things are making her look bigger: she weighs more, and uses 'lifters' -or whatever they're called- in the bra. Many actresses use them. Don't think she's had surgery.

Sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Help!!! How do I get back to S/J Shipper II to read the last days posts? I'm "new forum" challenged, as you can tell.

Also, watching BTS I can't tell what something is that Sam says to Jack early in the ep. They are walking together, Sam says something to Jack about his working hard and he says something about having more stamina. She says something back, smiles and walks away. He says "Yeah." To me he didn't sound all that happy. So what did Sam say?

Comment

=Gatetrixer]Help!!! How do I get back to S/J Shipper II to read the last days posts? I'm "new forum" challenged, as you can tell.
                                I think I figured this one out. Scroll down to the very bottom of this page past the "post reply" and you will see a list of additional threads. It is here where you will find the S/J Shipper thread I and II. Have fun!
                                Ship Nana

Comment

Working...
                                X