This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by galaxymiss
    Hi Ship Nana, and everyone else, and thanks for the welcome.

I've been reading this discussion thread on and off for a while, but hardly ever post anything. Maybe now that I got "downsized" I can spend some more time here. Am not yet comfortable with the new format, and don't know how you all get those great pictures and cookies on the posts, but guess I will learn in time.

Caty - your videos are fantastic. My son and I think you are a genius. The chemistry between Jack and Sam is undeniable, but when the scenes are viewed back to back on your videos, it just explodes off the screen. How anyone can deny they have chemistry is beyond me. Thanks for sharing all those great Sam/Jack moments with us.

Tina

Thank you Tina . about my videos ..The feedback is always appreciated at anytime ...thank you It's a labour of love

And yes they both have great chemistry ...

Caty aka ShipDiva
    Last edited by Catysg1; 22 May 2004, 10:14 AM.

Comment

I've been thinking about something, how can Sam be so sure that Jack will always be there for her? By that I mean if you aren't sure how someone feels about you, how can you be sure that he will wait for you while you figure your feelings out? Unless she feels that Jack will always be there for her if she needs a friend, someone to talk to, then I guess that makes sense, but to think that someone will be there waiting for you while you are going out, dating, having sex with someone else is thinking quite a bit of oneself. Don't get me wrong I don't think that Jack will go out looking for someone, but if someone else took an interest????????? It kind of scares me with a new woman doctor coming in.....If TPTB are lurking, we can't take any more we are on the edge here as it is. WE WANT SAM and JACK TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I totally agree though "that episode" has opened so many doors and windows that I am not sure there is one true answer for any of it. Even when AT was resonding to the question who is Grace, she came up with two different ideas, so we are not the only ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
        Would you like to see something like that between Sam & Jack in season 8?

Caty aka ShipDiva

Oh by the way ...It's really her

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Th

And yes they both have great chemistry ...

The ones who can't can't see it .. may be Living on another planet CALLED tubbyland ..where they are just little friends hanging around all day picking colourfull flowers for their botanic gardens.

Caty aka ShipDiva
          actually, folks that don't see it are just folks that don't see it. It's no different than folks that don't see the jack/daniel relationship, or teal'c/sam or any other pairing you can think of
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nickatell
            I've been thinking about something, how can Sam be so sure that Jack will always be there for her? By that I mean if you aren't sure how someone feels about you, how can you be sure that he will wait for you while you figure your feelings out? Unless she feels that Jack will always be there for her if she needs a friend, someone to talk to, then I guess that makes sense, but to think that someone will be there waiting for you while you are going out, dating, having sex with someone else is thinking quite a bit of oneself. Don't get me wrong I don't think that Jack will go out looking for someone, but if someone else took an interest????????? It kind of scares me with a new woman doctor coming in.....If TPTB are lurking, we can't take any more we are on the edge here as it is. WE WANT SAM and JACK TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I totally agree though "that episode" has opened so many doors and windows that I am not sure there is one true answer for any of it. Even when AT was resonding to the question who is Grace, she came up with two different ideas, so we are not the only ones.

yes ...Sam and Jack forever together and what a better pic to show it ...it was off screen but it means a lot ..Mulder and scully used to do it all the time of screen to give their shipper fans some hope for the end ...so ..you see....No need to worry. ....I still want a few hot kisses like you all said ..one on the spur of the moment...and a very passionate one plus some scenes by the lake fishing where they can have fun ...and so on....but after potatoe episode or spudface episode ....I want it all....

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
              From your lips Caty!!!!!! to TPTB ears!!!
              Loved Remeber Me FINALLY saw it this morning!! I love Josh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              He needs to sing all the Sam & jack moments

Here are my lips ...and I want TPTB to hear me real loud I could even seal it with a kiss

I have lots more Songs from Josh Groban for Sam and Jack & Mulder and Scully....May be TPTB could ask Josh if he wants to sing on the Sam and Jack slow motion love scene at the end of season 8.

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by SaharaGate
                I'm still seeing a horses head.

Is there something wrong with me????
                lol. I'm glad it wasn't just me that saw the horse head! Since the background of the picture is white, it makes it seem as though the cake top is solid, when it is actually see-through. Look at the different shades of white on top. One is the color of the curtains behind Sam and Jack-- which it is-- and the other white-- which looks like the horse's mane-- is actually the top of the heart. If you look at what seems like the horse's neck-- that dark spot is the groom standing next to the white bride. All the whites are canceling each other out, so you have to look closely at the slight differentiation. It's also just blurry. The bride and groom stand alone on top of the cake and there is a heart cut-out surrounding them. Much more romantic than a trojan horse! Hope that helped!

Ship Sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by GoneShippin'
                  but they'll HAVE to do something about her hair -- I think Jack likes it short...wait a minute, my pathetic delusional mind might be onto something...Sam and Jack were moving along the correct, shippy path when AT had slightly longer, flirtier, even....bedroom??? hair. It gets cut, we get BTS and Entity (leftover ship in the hair folicles working its way out), then significantly reduced ship in S5 and S6. Hair starts to grow, little more ship in S7; in both AUs, Sam had longer hair....hmmmmmmm..maybe our gal has a Samson thing goin on... Can we add some hair growth compound to the Psycho analysis and monkey sex cookies, Nana?
                  LOL! I think you're on to something!

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by nickatell
                    I'm kind of thinkin that the first kiss is going to be in the heat of the moment, Something where they are facing a life and death situation. I think their second kiss will be a more passionate, sexy, thought out kiss. I guess because they are both so nervous that it is going to take a lot to even get them to move in that direction, but once they have they will not be able to turn back.

Gosh I hope you are wrong about the first kiss taking place during a life and death situation. Because they will probably die!!!!

There is so much pent up, repressed feelings with them that I doubt that when they finally lip-lock for the first time that they will even be able to come up for air much less save themselves.

So better the first kiss be somewhere safe. Like oh, shall we say near a bedroom?!!!!!
                    Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                      Ship Mum,
                      I think it is first and foremost going to take a *miracle* but that aside
                      It needs to be *real* no influences of any kind, this reality and it will probably be very *in the heat of the moment*. My hope would be that it is Sam that finally just grabs Jack and takes that man to the moon because she has always been the one to set the pace of the relationship in my eyes and Jack has always defered to her that way. But I think to many people would see it wrong.
                      I think that I would like it that way as well. But I agree it probably won't happen with Sam grabbing Jack.

So it will probably be Jack waiting to see if Sam is getting out of a situation alive and fretting and so forth and when she does he just throws caution to the winds...grabs her up and lays it on because he finally decides *life is too short*. Hot?? Oh my ANYTIME those two kiss the screen sizzles period...... the natural chemistry of these two comes acrossed the screen LOUD AND CLEAR!!
                      I agree, but I think that something will happen that will be perilous and at the end Sam will give Jack that doe-eyed, teary-eyed look of hers and Jack won't be able to stand it anymore and he will grab her and lay a big, wet, shipper-fainting lip-lock on her. (Oh, of course will be long gone by then.) Then he will produce a letter of resignation out of his pocket and, oh did I mention that this all happens in the President's office, hands it to the President.

He then throws Sam over his shoulder, winks at the President and walks off into the sunset!!!
                      Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                        I think that I would like it that way as well. But I agree it probably won't happen with Sam grabbing Jack.

I agree, but I think that something will happen that will be perilous and at the end Sam will give Jack that doe-eyed, teary-eyed look of hers and Jack won't be able to stand it anymore and he will grab her and lay a big, wet, shipper-fainting lip-lock on her. (Oh, of course will be long gone by then.) Then he will produce a letter of resignation out of his pocket and, oh did I mention that this all happens in the President's office, hands it to the President.

He then throws Sam over his shoulder, winks at the President and walks off into the sunset!!!

That's really good ..what about adding ...*they both jump on Sam's bike and ride off into the sunset until they are called back for the movie .*

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by wynter
                          hiya guys,
                          Just wanted to say thank-you to Sacme,Ship nana and ruralstar for making me feel welcome and commenting to my say so's.
                          i agree with JSDT about BENEATH THE SURFACE but have you noticed in the 2 episodes IN THE LINE OF DUTY where sam is rushed to the infirmiry and jack wipes a tear from his eye.Also in the episode ENTITY at the very end as sam comes round and it starts to fade back jacks hand goes up to sam but stops as he looks around knowing that hes not alone in the room WHY!!!!!
                          Any-way love the way you describe no offence to mr Deluise but he is a major .This THREAD is fantastic so many replies, why can't the writers see that we want stargate to still be the best but we are right in saying sam and jack Need to get together after watching behind the scenes of red sky if AT doesn't mind RDA wiping all the stuff from her behind i'm sure they wouldn't both mind if they had to do love scene got to be better than doing scene with
                          Hey Wynter,
                          I feel like I've been posting and running, but the kiddies are NOT very cooperative today...
                          I recently rewatched ITLOD myself, and they DO show a VERY concerned Jack wiping tears away, I've also noticed that hand movement in Entity..perfect shippy moments absolutely created for the magic that is DVD slo mo!

a belated welcome, although I am also a rookie here!
                          Di

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                            So sacme and I were discussing "the kiss" in the Gilmore Girls season finale and how sweet and perfect it is and how Sam and Jack's first "real" kiss should be so I thought I'd throw it out there and see how everyone else imagines their first kiss will be and in what circumstances it will take place. I imagine it being a heat of the moment type thing and very very hot. Any takers?
                            I have mentioned, I believe, a couple of senarios back in Thread II. In short, I have created an episode in my mind where Sam and Jack are at one of their houses and Sam tells Jack that she can't get passed her feelings for him, even though she knows it is not permissable. (She mentions to Jack the Zatarc incident) She is frustrated because of the regs, and Jack says... "Just how many regulations do you think we have broken over the last several years?" Sam says, "Too many to count". Jack says softely: (as he moves closer to her), "Then why does this have to be one we don't break?" Then.... KISS, KISS, KISS...

I also mentioned that I believe their first REAL kiss should be in very close proximity to a bedroom cause with several years of passion bottled up inside BOTH of them... they are going to EXPLODE when their lips meet. It only seems logical to me that they would not be able to tear themselves apart, given the proper circumstances. (home alone together)
                            SG-1 Dreamer

Comment

Would you like to see something like that between Sam & Jack in season 8?

Caty aka ShipDiva
                              OH YEA!!!!
                              SG-1 Dreamer

Comment

Spoiler for Full Circle season 6
                                So I'm watching Full Circle and Skaara is such a shipper! The look he and Sam give each other after Jack stumbles over the wedding invitation is priceless.

"Two friends going to a wedding." Hee hee. I'm in a really shippy mood today. I think it's because of the Gilmore Girls finale. Sigh.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Working...
                                X