X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ship Nana
    Wow!!!! That is very deeeeeeep!!!

Are you in the field of psychology? If not you have definitely missed your calling.

Because you are so correct about Sam and her insecurities/character flaws/issues. I think that your analysis is dead on!!! Good job!!

Now all we have to do is send Sam for psychoanalysis and she'll be cured in the typical time frame oh, let's say 10 or so years of daily therapy. Oh that's right it's a tv show so we can cure her in 1 episode.

Better yet, I will invent a NEW PSYCHOanalysis SHIPPER COOKIE that cures insecurities/character flaws/issues when related directly to relationSHIPS. Especially those concerned directly with Sam and Jack.

Ta Da!! Sam can eat one cookie and then go back to be with Jack where she belongs.
    Hi all, got a little behind last night..had to take a test for work. anyway,

ShipNana, it's not SAM that needs the NEW PSYCHOanalysis SHIPPER COOKIE , send them to TPTB in their care package...those and the monkey sex ones. SAM isn't the issue here, the writers are. To paraphrase Jessica Rabbit (from Who Killed Roger Rabbit), "Sam isn't emotionally stunted, she's just written that way"

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
      it looks like my signature is finally working...thanks to Tame!!! <dancing and chanting specially for Tame in my ceremonial dress blues> Screw the regs! DOWN with Pit! Sam and Jack FOREVER! Tame, you're my ship fairy godmother!
      very nice!!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
        Lets hope they are saving the pictures to show us as the seasons ends so we get a relationship and then Pictures of the wedding as the season ends...........
        but they'll HAVE to do something about her hair -- I think Jack likes it short...wait a minute, my pathetic delusional mind might be onto something...Sam and Jack were moving along the correct, shippy path when AT had slightly longer, flirtier, even....bedroom??? hair. It gets cut, we get BTS and Entity (leftover ship in the hair folicles working its way out), then significantly reduced ship in S5 and S6. Hair starts to grow, little more ship in S7; in both AUs, Sam had longer hair....hmmmmmmm..maybe our gal has a Samson thing goin on... Can we add some hair growth compound to the Psycho analysis and monkey sex cookies, Nana?

Comment

Originally posted by GoneShippin'
          but they'll HAVE to do something about her hair -- I think Jack likes it short...wait a minute, my pathetic delusional mind might be onto something...Sam and Jack were moving along the correct, shippy path when AT had slightly longer, flirtier, even....bedroom??? hair. It gets cut, we get BTS and Entity (leftover ship in the hair folicles working its way out), then significantly reduced ship in S5 and S6. Hair starts to grow, little more ship in S7; in both AUs, Sam had longer hair....hmmmmmmm..maybe our gal has a Samson thing goin on... Can we add some hair growth compound to the Psycho analysis and monkey sex cookies, Nana?

Also did you notice she wears a skirt each time she goes and see Jack lately .."Ascencion "...when she goes back to ask if she can gather infos about the aliens and He wants to pee Wonder why!!!!! and in "lost city "when she goes to his house ..she 's wearing a skirt too.

We'll have to watch very closely in season 8 each time she decides to speak to Jack off duty...may be ..just maybe ..it means something

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by wynter
            hiya guys,
            Just wanted to say thank-you to Sacme,Ship nana and ruralstar for making me feel welcome and commenting to my say so's.
            i agree with JSDT about BENEATH THE SURFACE but have you noticed in the 2 episodes IN THE LINE OF DUTY where sam is rushed to the infirmiry and jack wipes a tear from his eye.Also in the episode ENTITY at the very end as sam comes round and it starts to fade back jacks hand goes up to sam but stops as he looks around knowing that hes not alone in the room WHY!!!!!
            Any-way love the way you describe no offence to mr Deluise but he is a major .This THREAD is fantastic so many replies, why can't the writers see that we want stargate to still be the best but we are right in saying sam and jack Need to get together after watching behind the scenes of red sky if AT doesn't mind RDA wiping all the stuff from her behind i'm sure they wouldn't both mind if they had to do love scene got to be better than doing scene with
            "In the Line of Duty", and "Entity"...goody... another reason to watch them yet once again!!! Thanks!
            SG-1 Dreamer

Comment

So sacme and I were discussing "the kiss" in the Gilmore Girls season finale and how sweet and perfect it is and how Sam and Jack's first "real" kiss should be so I thought I'd throw it out there and see how everyone else imagines their first kiss will be and in what circumstances it will take place. I imagine it being a heat of the moment type thing and very very hot. Any takers?

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Would you like to see something like that between Sam & Jack in season 8?

Caty aka ShipDiva
                Last edited by Catysg1; 22 May 2004, 08:44 AM.

Comment

I think that for a 'real' one it has to be memorable for them both
                  __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                    I think that for a 'real' one it has to be memorable for them both

I didn't see the kiss mentionned about Gilmore something but I just posted some pics ..just above ..and this is what I want to see between Sam and Jack at the end of season 8 ...I have some others ..but I don't think I should post the rest

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

I'm kind of thinkin that the first kiss is going to be in the heat of the moment, Something where they are facing a life and death situation. I think their second kiss will be a more passionate, sexy, thought out kiss. I guess because they are both so nervous that it is going to take a lot to even get them to move in that direction, but once they have they will not be able to turn back.

Comment

Hi Ship Nana, and everyone else, and thanks for the welcome.

I've been reading this discussion thread on and off for a while, but hardly ever post anything. Maybe now that I got "downsized" I can spend some more time here. Am not yet comfortable with the new format, and don't know how you all get those great pictures and cookies on the posts, but guess I will learn in time.

Caty - your videos are fantastic. My son and I think you are a genius. The chemistry between Jack and Sam is undeniable, but when the scenes are viewed back to back on your videos, it just explodes off the screen. How anyone can deny they have chemistry is beyond me. Thanks for sharing all those great Sam/Jack moments with us.

Tina

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                          So sacme and I were discussing "the kiss" in the Gilmore Girls season finale and how sweet and perfect it is and how Sam and Jack's first "real" kiss should be so I thought I'd throw it out there and see how everyone else imagines their first kiss will be and in what circumstances it will take place. I imagine it being a heat of the moment type thing and very very hot. Any takers?
                          Ship Mum,
                          I think it is first and foremost going to take a *miracle* but that aside
                          It needs to be *real* no influences of any kind, this reality and it will probably be very *in the heat of the moment*. My hope would be that it is Sam that finally just grabs Jack and takes that man to the moon because she has always been the one to set the pace of the relationship in my eyes and Jack has always defered to her that way. But I think to many people would see it wrong.
                          So it will probably be Jack waiting to see if Sam is getting out of a situation alive and fretting and so forth and when she does he just throws caution to the winds...grabs her up and lays it on because he finally decides *life is too short*. Hot?? Oh my ANYTIME those two kiss the screen sizzles period...... the natural chemistry of these two comes acrossed the screen LOUD AND CLEAR!!
                          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by galaxymiss
                            Hi Ship Nana, and everyone else, and thanks for the welcome.

I've been reading this discussion thread on and off for a while, but hardly ever post anything. Maybe now that I got "downsized" I can spend some more time here. Am not yet comfortable with the new format, and don't know how you all get those great pictures and cookies on the posts, but guess I will learn in time.

Caty - your videos are fantastic. My son and I think you are a genius. The chemistry between Jack and Sam is undeniable, but when the scenes are viewed back to back on your videos, it just explodes off the screen. How anyone can deny they have chemistry is beyond me. Thanks for sharing all those great Sam/Jack moments with us.

Tina
                            Welcome Tina!!!!!!!!!
                            This is a great thread with a great bunch of people!1 If you ever need any help learning anything just ask!!!!!

Shippers are ALWAYS there for each other...WE HAVE TO BE

You found Caty's VIDS isn't she the greatest!!!!!!!!
                            check out Marimba's site as well she and Caty are our resident Sanity keepers around here!!

Sorry to hear about the *downsizing* that is NOT cool...
                            Holler if you have any questions, need any help or just want a cookie!!!
                            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                              Oh yeah ..you're right on that one Tame ..You 're usually right anyway ....but the end of Evolution means lots to where their relationship is at the moment and where it's heading ...Ok ..she met somebody else after that ...but you just can see her shyness there a little when she is just with Jack at the end of Evolution ..and the bounce when she's walking to the canteen with Jack ..She is happy there 100%.

I think the awkwardness that TPTB keeps inserting between Sam and Jack is really sweet actually....it shows that even if you are a mature adult , there is always this infant inside you. I know cuz I still have mine inside me ..and it's great ...it's what makes people's charm I reckon ..

And I believe that the day All the barriers are down...Sam and Jack are gonna have lot's of fun together

SAM AND JACK WILL BE TOGETHER ..NO DOUBT...THE WAY TPTB IS PLAYING IT ..IT'S OBVIOUS AND I'M 100% CONFIDENT ABOUT IT

SO IF SOMEBODY IS WORRIED AROUND HERE, DON'T BECAUSE IT WILL HAPPEN.......

The problem is ..How much are we gonna get ?!...this is the real concern

Caty aka ShipDiva

From your lips Caty!!!!!! to TPTB ears!!!
                              Loved Remeber Me FINALLY saw it this morning!! I love Josh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              He needs to sing all the Sam & jack moments

Comment

Ship Mum,
                                I think it is first and foremost going to take a *miracle* but that aside
                                Yeah, the DDL stuff is affecting even my constant optimism...cough...cough.

It needs to be *real* no influences of any kind, this reality and it will probably be very *in the heat of the moment*.
                                Yes most definately a very real, non dream, non AU kiss.

My hope would be that it is Sam that finally just grabs Jack and takes that man to the moon because she has always been the one to set the pace of the relationship in my eyes and Jack has always defered to her that way. But I think to many people would see it wrong.
                                I think that sounds good and I would definately take that but I kind of want it to be Jack who just gets fed up with Sam. I read a fic once where she was in the middle of one of her long scientific diatribes and he just grabbed her and shut her up. I don't know if I'd want it to go that way on the show though but it was good in fic. But I agree that it seems that Jack is letting Sam choose how they're relationship does or doesn't go. "We can leave it in the room". Pfffft.

So it will probably be Jack waiting to see if Sam is getting out of a situation alive and fretting and so forth and when she does he just throws caution to the winds...grabs her up and lays it on because he finally decides *life is too short*. Hot?? Oh my ANYTIME those two kiss the screen sizzles period...... the natural chemistry of these two comes acrossed the screen LOUD AND CLEAR!!
                                Yes, yes, yes, yes. Oh and yes.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Working...
                                X