This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JSDT
    Ask me tomorrow. Really though, I always thought that scene was kind of shippy too. Merrin was supposed to be painting the things she loved and when she showed the picture to Jack, I always thought he was thinking "Of course, that's Sam. I love her too." Jack always seems so proud of her when she accomplishes something and when Sam connected with Merrin in a personal way and not just for scientific reasons, he felt this pride. At least, that's my opinion for what it's worth.
    Oh Yeah! You are so right. I do believe Jack was showing some pride as well.
    SG-1 Dreamer

Comment

ok, OT, for a sec. I've been hesitating, but I need to get this off my chest (there's a pun in there somewhere): after watching eps and seeing stills from this past season and previous ones, I'm positive AT's breasts are much bigger. Anyone else notice this? They were just really there in season 7, where I hadn't really noticed them before. Sorry, it this has already been discussed.
      ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Has anyone seen the McGyver episode called "McGyver's Women"? It's one of those western dream sequence shows he did on McGyver. (From Legends, I think) Anyway, that one was on today and I saw it for the first time. I really was hoping he would have more kissing scences in it, but the couple kissing scenes that there was were pretty good anyway.
        SG-1 Dreamer

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
          ok, OT, for a sec. I've been hesitating, but I need to get this off my chest (there's a pun in there somewhere): after watching eps and seeing stills from this past season and previous ones, I'm positive AT's breasts are much bigger. Anyone else notice this? They were just really there in season 7, where I hadn't really noticed them before. Sorry, it this has already been discussed.
          ship sistah
          Sorry, I don't really notice Carter near as much as I do Jack. He's just getting sexier every year!! (Oh, Oh... I think I just aged myself!)
          SG-1 Dreamer

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
            In "Beneath the Surface" tonight, I noticed something I had never paid attention to before:

When they're doing the "I have feelings for you, I remember that" scene, towards the end, does Sam reach for Jack's hand? It looked like she made a move somehow. Also I thought I had heard or read somewhere that they were holding hands in that scene. Did anyone else notice this or am I just majorly projecting?
            No you are not majorly projecting I *thought* i saw it and my hubs confirmed he thought so to!!!!!
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
              FROM The Sam/Jack Shipper Discussion Thread II:

TO MALA:
              WOULD YOU BE SO KIND AS TO POST ONE OF YOUR LOVELY POTATO PICS FOR THE NEWBIES?

www.marimba26.com/JackandSamAlways
              All Ship, All the Time!!!

OK, Marimba, since you asked so sweetly -- here, by popular demand (OK, I'm lying!! ) are all my Shippy graphics and my Potatohead Collection that some of you seem to like so well:

GW S/J Shipper's Thread Graphics
              http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix2/Potatohead.htm

Enjoy!

Oh, Mala! Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much for that! I just love your art!!! You rule!!
              Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
              Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
              Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                it's also so funny how we were just discussing how great a Jack dream sequence would be and then in this episode he basically confirms our ideas. He wasn't having any dreams about the SGC, he was having dreams about Thera/Sam and mining naked. lol! I sooo want a Jack dream-- how fun would that be! In WoO he kissed Sam, but in his dreams he'd be totally free.

ship sistah
                Oh My yes...Jack would have MUCH BETTER dreams
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Neither do I! I think they look GREAT together!
                  Just had to post this one more time because it's such a pretty pic! Thank you again Mala!

Comment

Originally posted by Leanna
                    Sorry, I don't really notice Carter near as much as I do Jack. He's just getting sexier every year!! (Oh, Oh... I think I just aged myself!)
                    where's Ship Daddy? Haven't seen him around here in a while. He would have noticed.

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1

*sigh* Us shippers ...we can never stop and we never have enough of those lovely Sam & Jack moments.
                      Ah, so true...*sigh*

I just watched both of your new vids (okay, so I'm a *little* behind what with end of school and all) and I really liked them both! I must say I almost prefer Josh Groban singing in French! I had four years of French (many moons ago) so I understood enough to get the gist of what was going on. I know you had a link posted a while back for the words but I didn't want to sort through the hundreds of posts to find it (okay, so I'm a *little* behind on my posts as well LOL). It was such a sweet song!

Also wanted to say that I really liked "I remember" too! You're right, it does have an arabian feel to it (or Turkish, if you will LOL). I really liked the climax of the video where you changed clips quickly to go with the feel of the music! I saw "Troy" friday when it came out (okay, I admit it--I waited in line for the 9 am feature) and I REALLY liked it! I went and bought the soundtrack on my way home from the theatre--the music is excellent! It was somewhat different from Homer's work but it was good! I'm sure you will enjoy it on Tuesday--bring an EXTRA drool bucket, you'll need it!

I'm glad you liked my vid, I love that song! It really describes how it feels to love someone and not be able to be with them--so sad! Poor Jack! I just hate the thought of coming back next year! He's really getting to be a nuisance!

Comment

OK... well... here we go...

I must say that, sadly, I must agree with sacme. I don't go LOOKING for these kinds of details, mind you, but it does look like her... uh... attributes... were a lot more noticeable.

I guess that just gives more ammo to the theory that we DEFINITELY have males who are in charge of things.

Then again, it could have just been... you know, AT's decision to make them more... perky.

Oh, man this is an uncomfortable & weird subject. Is anyone else blushing here?

Dang you and your boldness, sacme!

PS - to those who know the location of sites where I can find transcripts of audio commentaries on season seven DVDs, could you please tell me? I've been looking for weeks now.

Comment

OK, Marimba, since you asked so sweetly -- here, by popular demand (OK, I'm lying!!:) ) are all my Shippy graphics and my Potatohead Collection that some of you seem to like so well:

GW S/J Shipper's Thread Graphics
                          [url="http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix2/Potatohead.htm"
                          http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix2/Potatohead.htm[/url]

Enjoy!

Oh man, how I love those potato head pictures! They're just *so* silly and funny. The one with the disguise kit... like I said the first time I saw it, I think even DDL would be cracking up! Make up a new potato head pic, okay?

Sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

1: for commentaries, theres a link in one of my previous posts and the S7, dvd commentaries thread on this site

2: and I had to share a fanfic to read...one where Teal'c 'talks' to its great! its called 'Chitchat' by Denise, its on gateworld....made me grin

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                            ~Imzadi
                            describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
                            Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Just sharing this piccy because I thought Amanda looked so pretty in it.

Sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                                Choosing this point to jump in and play with all of you. Most of you know who I am I think. I've been kicking around GW for about two years and I am a Ship writer.... Anyway to the above.

Hi, Ruralstar! *waves*

I think the S/J shippers of this fandom have definitely earned that long overdue talk and a wonderfully long, sensuous kiss at the end of the series.

One big honkin' YES!!!

In spite of what she may have said in the past I seriously doubt AT would object... I know I wouldn't object to doing a little 'acting' with RDA.

I doubt she would too, seeing as she's said she'd like Sam and Jack to go fishing at the end... yeah, fishing.

Here ends my ramble, hope I didn't bore or annoy anyone too much.

No boring or annoying, so *please* stay!

Sally... *smiles at growing family*
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X