Clear All

Originally posted by sacme
    He's a safe bet!

Or sure bet.

Sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Beneath The Surface was just on Sci-Fi tonight...
      :::sigh:: I just love that episode

Besides the wonderful shippy moments, I think this episode show yet again how Jack lets Sam set the terms of where their relationship goes. It still kills me though that Sam has this look of complete adoration on her face when Jack shots out the window and then walks into the office and *puts it back in the room* so to speak. And Jack just sighs and you can see he is feeling like *okay, I can do this*
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
        no. actually i'm in the field of ushering right now. i was thinking about doing a psychology course, but i want to do other courses first that might help me to get into a film course, which is what i think i actually want to do.

but thanks!

now if only i could get a job on stargate, ALL our problems would be solved, except for the one where i'd have to move across an ocean and a continent. curses! foiled again!
        Yes, you must get a job on Stargate! We need an insider to open the gate for us when we arrive for the *looks around nervously* MoNkEy SeX shipper cookie swap.

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Token
          Yes, you must get a job on Stargate! We need an insider to open the gate for us when we arrive for the *looks around nervously* MoNkEy SeX shipper cookie swap.
          mmmwwwaaaaaahhhhhaaaa hhhaaa hhhhhaaa hhhhaaaa!!!!!!!!

excellent

Comment

it looks like my signature is finally working...thanks to Tame!!! <dancing and chanting specially for Tame in my ceremonial dress blues> Screw the regs! DOWN with Pit! Sam and Jack FOREVER! Tame, you're my ship fairy godmother!

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
            ~Imzadi
            describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
            Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
              it looks like my signature is finally working...thanks to Tame!!! <dancing and chanting specially for Tame in my ceremonial dress blues> Screw the regs! DOWN with Pit! Sam and Jack FOREVER! Tame, you're my ship fairy godmother!
              WOO HOO It looks marvelous on you !!! Anything for the lady who makes me laugh!!!!
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                Awwww, those were the days!!! *clears throat* What I meant was those will be the days!!

Speaking of Sam and Jack getting married -theywilltheywilltheywill- does it look like Sam's got a piece of white cake in between her fingers?

Sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                  She already did! It started the moment he left her bed. Not a gentlman in my book. His disrespectful ways started in that room. I hope it ends at the end of Sam's boot.

Sally
                  yup, EXACTLY!!! news flash for Sam and her hallucination dad...love can hurt...there is no real safe bet...

and loved your apolcalyse line Aunt Sally

Leanna, I think that Heroes scene was my favorite, at least in S7...loved it!

sacme...thats why I want to see Jack's dream!!!!!!! I hope we get to see it...maybe in the 1st episode...after all, he IS sleeping not just frozen

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                  ~Imzadi

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                    Yep, and we've ended up on top every time because we have faith, each other AND SHIPPER COOKIES!!!!!

.... *goes into rehab for addiction of shipper cookies*.... *doesn't want to tell ship nana*....... *chews monkey sex cookie*...... *leaves rehab with monkey sex cookies*.......

Ship Nana, love those shipper cookies!

Sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal

Speaking of Sam and Jack getting married -theywilltheywilltheywill- does it look like Sam's got a piece of white cake in between her fingers?

Sally
                      Lets hope they are saving the pictures to show us as the seasons ends so we get a relationship and then Pictures of the wedding as the season ends...........

Comment

regarding the age gap mentioned by Caty...
                        I don't think that age gaps matter as much as you get older; I'm 21 and couldn't ever see myself dating a 35 year old...but...if I was 35 and the guy was 47? well, the age gap seems less important since both people are old enough to know who they are, be at the same point in their lives; 10 or so years, no big deal there. and no, I don't think Sam is lacking a father figure...her mom died when she was little, not her dad. And while they did drift apart, I think the ex fiance Jonas killed any bf as daddy urges she might've had. She has a good relationship with dad now, shes grown up and figured things out more...and she loves a slightly older guy...so what?
                        oh, yeah...again, I'm 21...and RDA's hot! and older than my dad...but still hot! so, no, no age gap issues for me...
                        Sam and Jack FORVER!!!!
                        Last edited by LtLisa; 21 May 2004, 07:22 PM. Reason: oh, yeah..RDA's hot...

~Imzadi

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                          The look on Sam's face said everthing. I don't won't to paint all male writers with the same brush, but to write Sam as not calling on walking out on her is ludicrous . Most women understand that what did was a NO! NO! I think if Sam would have called him a jerk I would have felt a little better, but instead he is rewarded. Arrrgh!! Sam should not let him back into her bed until there is some serious confrontation on what he did. (Of course, we all know how lacking in relationship conversation the show is. )
                          I was just ranting to Dad about how great the only woman writer (Heather Ash) who I'm aware of is (since 2 of her episodes were on tonight...Learning Curve and Beneath the Surface). Drives me nuts!!! No self respecting woman (which Sam is) would EVER let a guy get away with that!

~Imzadi

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
                            regarding the age gap mentioned by Caty...
                            I don't think that age gaps matter as much as you get older; I'm 21 and couldn't ever see myself dating a 35 year old...but...if I was 35 and the guy was 47? well, the age gap seems less important since both people are old enough to know who they are, be at the same point in their lives; 10 or so years, no big deal there. and no, I don't think Sam is lacking a father figure...her mom died when she was little, not her dad. And while they did drift apart, I think the ex fiance Jonas killed any bf as daddy urges she might've had. She has a good relationship with dad now, shes grown up and figured things out more...and she loves a slightly older guy...so what?
                            Sam and Jack FORVER!!!!
                            I have to agree here. I too don't think Sam has a *Father* fixation or any other *fixation* for that matter.
                            What she is ...is a woman trying to figure herself out.
                            StarGate Barbie said it best in a very thought provoking post....... TPTB need to work with this and can we move from the Ep I will not name and the that goes along with it......PLEASE!!

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                              Hello, you awesome posters!

I had a quick question, and I don't know if it's been asked/answered before, but I thought I'd try anyway.

Is it possible for me to find online transcripts of those audio commentaries featured on the UK's season seven boxed set? I only ask because, inevitably, the US will have something different or not as cool.

However, if we all have the same audio commentaries (albeit, eventually) I just want to see what we have to look forward to.

The US doesn't release single DVDs from the more current boxed sets, do they?
                              here's where I got em http://stargatedanielfriendly.net/h...mmentaries.html
                              if the link doesn't work, go to S7, dvd commentaries thread on this forum
                              I was up sooo late last night reading em! theres s4, 5, and 6 too!

~Imzadi

Comment

Originally posted by wynter
                                I want them not just to kiss at the end of the season but have an episode that features the guys at home and then perhaps a little home visit or proper date waited too long for this to happen,so don't want JUST 5-10 mins on their relationship....

Me too! If Peter-come-lately got half an ep, you'd think a guy she's been shipping for for 8 YEARS would warrant more!

K, done freaking out, please return to your regularly scheduled Sam/Jack drooling.

Sally

ps - the icon I used -Tretonin... i used to think it was a tootsie roll, and couldn't figure out what that had to do with Stargate.
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X