Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Ship Diva, I just watched your "Remember Me" video and I still have goose bumps from it.

To all:
    If you haven't watched this video go download it right now!!!

So why are you still reading this?

You should be downloading Ship Diva's video this very second. Now go!!!!!!

I promise you will thank me later for strong-arming you! Hope I didn't hurt your arm to badly.
    Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
      Dang, the merging of the two pics is awesome. They look great together in that one. Keep the cookies coming!
      I'm usually found on the RDA Thunkers Thread, but am a S/J shipper, too. I mostly like to collect and make screencaps of RDA, but I have a fair amount of S/J Shippy caps from second half of Season 7.

So here's my recap ( yeah, pun intended) of some of the Shippy Moments of Season 7.5 all in one place:

Jack/Sam Screencaps SG-1 S7.5
      http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix/S7.5JSShip.htm
      sigpic

Comment

Season 8 Possible Spoiler Ahead:
        Just read that is probably making his second appearance this season in "Affinity".

You know that spud is just like chewing gum on the bottom of your shoe. He just keeps sticking around and no matter what you do you can't get rid of him.

The following picture show how I feel about Spudface!!

Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
          Season 8 Possible Spoiler Ahead:
          Just read that is probably making his second appearance this season in "Affinity".

You know that spud is just like chewing gum on the bottom of your shoe. He just keeps sticking around and no matter what you do you can't get rid of him.

The following picture show how I feel about Spudface!!

HAHAHAHAHA GOOD ONE

And I'm so happy that you liked "Remember me" ...stunning song for a music video ......hope you didn't use too many Keenex though!!!!
          keep some for the next Josh Groban song

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
            HAHAHAHAHA GOOD ONE

And I'm so happy that you liked "Remember me" ...stunning song for a music video ......hope you didn't use too many Keenex though!!!!
            keep some for the next Josh Groban song

Caty aka ShipDiva

Caty, Truly it gave me goose bumps from heads to toes especially that final clip. OMG!!!

You are just so good at picking out the clips that go so well with every song. And I am soooooo jealous of your talent. Never mind that! Just keep up the good work.

On behalf of all S/J Shippers everywhere a BIG THANK YOU!!!

Oh and here is something for you in Chocolate!!

Ship Nana

Comment

To MARIMBA ..

I just watched your last video "Bed of roses" and well done to such a long song with quite a lot of music ...in it ...Love the clips and the looks they give each other.....I like big breaks of instruments in a song too cuz you are free to put any clips you want . ..and you did it very well.
              I've noticed you bring some new clips each time ..I do it too but little by little ..cuz I don't particularly like going through the DVD's to get the clips ..so I do it once in a while when I remember where they are exactly...but sometimes..it hard to find the not so obvious ones

*sigh* Us shippers ...we can never stop and we never have enough of those lovely Sam & Jack moments.

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                You're welcome Emilee. I wanted to dedicate it to you but somebody else asked me for that song...but I promise that the next one I do from Josh will be dedicated to you...I know you like him so much

I'm going and see TROY next Tuesday. Can't wait ..Brad pitt looks gorgeous in the pics.

I'm glad you liked "remember me"...it's a superb song...and this Egyptian feel is absolutley stunning. it's a sad video though ..Did you have your hankies ready?

Caty aka ShipDiva

Yes I had my hankies ready! It's such a sad song! But I love it! Can't wait for the next Josh song! You make my shippy heart sky rocket watching your videos! It's so much fun! Thanks!

~*~Emilee~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                  Caty, Truly it gave me goose bumps from heads to toes especially that final clip. OMG!!!

You are just so good at picking out the clips that go so well with every song. And I am soooooo jealous of your talent. Never mind that! Just keep up the good work.

On behalf of all S/J Shippers everywhere a BIG THANK YOU!!!

Oh and here is something for you in Chocolate!!

GOOSEBUMPS ARE GOOD FOR YA

AND

CHOCOLATE COOKIES ARE GOOD POUR MOI.

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

I decided to give Ship Nana a hand today in making those super shippy cookies-

Now I need someone to swing by and pick me up on the way to Vancouver-We must complete our mission!
                    Tasha
                    JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Originally posted by wynter
                      to sacme you have a photo of sam and jack sat on the end of a bed kissing is that made up or is it an episode that i missed?????
                      i don;t care about creepy pete he disrespected sam by checking her out and following her,get rid of him.
                      With Grace sam made it clear how she should feel and jack told her he was a safe bet,but that doesn't tell us or sam how jack really feels about her.
                      When jack asked sam about pete in the lift you could see he wasn't happy and they both said sore subject, "yes sir" sam said WHY OH WHY can't they get together did you see his face in heroes when he went up to her HE WANTED TO KISS HER Then in the final episode i was crying as she said jack your not letting go now"and when she touched the ice that separated them
                      I want them not just to kiss at the end of the season but have an episode that features the guys at home and then perhaps a little home visit or proper date waited too long for this to happen,so don't want JUST 5-10 mins on their relationship....
                      Choosing this point to jump in and play with all of you. Most of you know who I am I think. I've been kicking around GW for about two years and I am a Ship writer.... Anyway to the above.

I think Grace said a ton about how Sam feels and what she wants. Subconscious admissions are a start I guess. One of the most interesting parts about her vision of Jack was his clothing. Everyone else she pictured in uniform, even Jacob wore one of his Tok'ra outfits, Jack was in civillian clothing. He was relaxed, open and the furthest thing from a soldier. He was what Sam needs him to be. Willing to talk and bare bones honest. He said what she has allowed up to this point and her vision IMHO was what she most desired. He is the safe bet, he is secure and stable and he loves her. She knows it but she doesn't know what it means in context. As someone else has already said in here she is confused.

Pete is an ass and he treated her horribly. He is a manipulator and unless the character changes immensely I can't see the Sam character putting up with that kind of thing long term.

No I don't read spoilers and if I'm wrong... so be it. I can't change it. To be honest I get the impression alot of the writers aren't big into Ship and none of them are women so...

I think the S/J shippers of this fandom have definitely earned that long overdue talk and a wonderfully long, sensuous kiss at the end of the series. In spite of what she may have said in the past I seriously doubt AT would object... I know I wouldn't object to doing a little 'acting' with RDA.

Here ends my ramble, hope I didn't bore or annoy anyone too much.

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                        Wow you all made it to a Third thread AND look Ship Mum....I didn't help as much this time Was to busy pulling Oz out of the gutter
                        Whaddaya mean??!! As if I would ever entertain the thought of actually
                        leaving said gutter. Dream on!

I've been an avid Jack/Sam shipper for the entire series run. I'm dying to
                        see what happens in Season 8, but am trying not to get my hopes up,
                        only to have them absolutely shattered on the unimaginative rocks of
                        writers denial. ("Ship ruins every series..." etc.)

Oh, don't get me wrong. I love the SG-1 stories -- almost all of them!
                        I think the show has had fine writers. Just don't want them to leave the
                        ship out to sea, so to speak.

To All S&J Ship Video Makers
                        Thanks for the sustaining videos. Some are quite imaginative and creative
                        and match the song lyrics very well. Those are the kind I like. Need a
                        little drama or storyline with my ship!

Play on...

Oz

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
                        appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
                        full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
                        in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

She already did! It started the moment he left her bed. Not a gentlman in my book. His disrespectful ways started in that room. I hope it ends at the end of Sam's boot.
                          this was posted a while ago regarding pete disrespecting sam and hurting her. i disagree with this.
                          i'n my opinion he started to disrespect her before that in terms of how he spoke to her about her job, which was obviously very important to her, it's a job that she obviously loves, and he just completely belittled and degraded her job because all she does is look through a telescope all day. how important could that possibly be?
                          as far as i'm concerned, if he cares about her, he shouldn't be so condesending and insulting towards a career that she obviously loves doing. and even if he couldn't figure out how much she loved the telescope part, he should have realised that a career in the military isn't just something that is treated in terms of, ooh i don't feel like going to work today, i'd much rather go to the zoo. hhhmmm, i think i'll pull a sicky! and hey i have to be up ridiculously early tomorrow, but my boyfriend wants me to hang out with him, and lets face it, the military isn't that strict about punctuality and performing your duties with honour and discipline, so i'll just arse around a bit more and neglect a career that i've been so dedicated to that i've made the rank of major with a near spotless record, so that i can play around a tad more with my little fling of the last few weeks.
                          how juvinile and disrespectful is that! dozey git

i know that should, so far have been in the against pete thread (or at a push, the recliner of rage), but i do have a sam/jack ship point approaching....

Jack would never do any of that stuff to her.

and once more, another pete rage rant ends.

we now return you to your regular shipping. thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                            Choosing this point to jump in and play with all of you. Most of you know who I am I think. I've been kicking around GW for about two years and I am a Ship writer.... Anyway to the above.

I think Grace said a ton about how Sam feels and what she wants. Subconscious admissions are a start I guess. One of the most interesting parts about her vision of Jack was his clothing. Everyone else she pictured in uniform, even Jacob wore one of his Tok'ra outfits, Jack was in civillian clothing. He was relaxed, open and the furthest thing from a soldier. He was what Sam needs him to be. Willing to talk and bare bones honest. He said what she has allowed up to this point and her vision IMHO was what she most desired. He is the safe bet, he is secure and stable and he loves her. She knows it but she doesn't know what it means in context. As someone else has already said in here she is confused.

Pete is an ass and he treated her horribly. He is a manipulator and unless the character changes immensely I can't see the Sam character putting up with that kind of thing long term.

No I don't read spoilers and if I'm wrong... so be it. I can't change it. To be honest I get the impression alot of the writers aren't big into Ship and none of them are women so...

I think the S/J shippers of this fandom have definitely earned that long overdue talk and a wonderfully long, sensuous kiss at the end of the series. In spite of what she may have said in the past I seriously doubt AT would object... I know I wouldn't object to doing a little 'acting' with RDA.

Here ends my ramble, hope I didn't bore or annoy anyone too much.
                            yes, yes, and sweet moses yes!!! i've actually thought the same about the uniform issue. her entire encounter with imaginary jack was so much more relaxed that with anyone else IMO. i agree entirely with everything you said here. i do get the feeling that maybe half the writers like ship, just not nearly as much as we do (i'm not sure that would be possible in some cases ) and that some are oblivious to it for the most part. they used to have women writers on the show, but alas no more . i think if they had any normal female producers, pete never would have gotten away with the morning after thingy. (is that vague enough not to require spoiler space?), i'm actually surprised AT let it go.

BTW i love your fics

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                              I'm usually found on the RDA Thunkers Thread, but am a S/J shipper, too. I mostly like to collect and make screencaps of RDA, but I have a fair amount of S/J Shippy caps from second half of Season 7.

So here's my recap ( yeah, pun intended) of some of the Shippy Moments of Season 7.5 all in one place:

Jack/Sam Screencaps SG-1 S7.5
                              http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix/S7.5JSShip.htm
                              Oh Mala, these are awesome...SIGH.... how can they NOT end up together? I probably need to take up LtLisa's chant, hope she won't mind if I borrow it
                              Screw the Regs!Down With ! Sam and Jack Forever!

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                                FROM The Sam/Jack Shipper Discussion Thread II:

TO MALA:
                                WOULD YOU BE SO KIND AS TO POST ONE OF YOUR LOVELY POTATO PICS FOR THE NEWBIES?

www.marimba26.com/JackandSamAlways
                                All Ship, All the Time!!!

OK, Marimba, since you asked so sweetly -- here, by popular demand (OK, I'm lying!! ) are all my Shippy graphics and my Potatohead Collection that some of you seem to like so well:

GW S/J Shipper's Thread Graphics
                                http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix2/Potatohead.htm

Enjoy!
                                Oh thanks for posting that, I hadn't seen it! Great fun and well done, as always!

Comment

Working...
                                X