This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK a little debate regarding the age gap in couples

I read the word "Puke" in this forum regarding the Sam and Jack relationship..not in that thread obviously

The word" puke" was mentionned each time Sam and Jack kissed..and it was referred to the age gap ...that Sam was looking for a father figure with Jack...HUhhhhhhhhh!!!!

She has a Dad ..and her relationship with her dad is very healthy right now .... would have understood that if she lost her dad at an early age .it's more a mother figure she would 've needed.

I don't see such a big gap in age in sam and Jack ..Ok He 'is older than her but he's not carrying a stick, loosing his hair, and is not in a wheelchair.

I reckon that the fans saying that may be really young..perhap ..cuz when i was really young ...I always thought that 40 year old people were old...OMG, I can't believe I said that.....
    but as you get older....you realize that 40 is not old at all...and you can even appreciate then ....a 50 year old man....and find them very sexy ..even more sexy than a young one ...Well, that's what I think ....I think any men or women turning 40 are much more appealing than they could have been before .....For Sam and Jack .it's the same ..I really think they both have grown to beautiful persons because perhaps of their maturity , They have not only an outer beauty but an inner beauty..that I can see more in the latest seasons than the first seasons.

So , just to say ..it makes me mad when I read the word " Puke" regarding Sam and Jack kissing...They are both beautiful people , well suited physically...and it's not like she as kissing her dad...blind me .....I can't believe that ..

Jack is only a few years older than Sam ....10 years at the most.. I think they are a good match and I reckon Sam prefers a litte older guys anyway. She probably feel safer with them ....and sure she's right ...cuz Jack is so much devoted to her safety...and would never do anyting to put her at risk or danger .......not like a younger Guy like who does not have a clue about real good relationships.

Ok ..I'm done ...just needed to bring the topic ..so you can all say what you think too.

Caty aka ShipDiva who is slightly mad right now
    Last edited by Catysg1; 21 May 2004, 01:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
      everyone come dance with me! <dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs> Screw the regs! DOWN with Pit! Sam and Jack FOREVER!
      shipper dance club!"we are family! get up everybody and dance!"

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
        Quoting LtLisa:

and RDA has commented that he made sure they had to shoot the Window of Opportunity kiss a few times...you know, to make sure it looked right...

... Did anyone pay attention to where RDA's hands were when he'd dipped her back? Just before the kiss fades to white, and AT's put her arm up around his neck, he moves his hand VERY close to her... uh... front area. K, he was close to copping a feel!!! As all women know, just brushing the side of our ****** is very arrousing. Okay, I must stop now; venturing into very dangerous territory here.

Sally

ps - Disclaimer: I'm not suggesting that RDA was purposely doing something nasty, just that when AT moved her arm, his hand followed. And so did my nasty mind.
        Speaking of...

Isn't that a nice smile on RDA's face? And where is AT's left hand? Coincidence? I think not.

ship sistah

Comment

"C'mere" "my safe bet"

"I hope I don't smell too bad"

"God, I wish you'd bathe me"

"what would I do without you" "I'm so glad you found me"

"I love you" "I love you"

ship sistah
          Last edited by sacme; 21 May 2004, 02:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
            OK a little debate regarding the age gap in couples

I read the word "Puke" in this forum regarding the Sam and Jack relationship..not in that thread obviously

The word" puke" was mentionned each time Sam and Jack kissed..and it was referred to the age gap ...that Sam was looking for a father figure with Jack...HUhhhhhhhhh!!!!

She has a Dad ..and her relationship with her dad is very healthy right now .... would have understood that if she lost her dad at an early age .it's more a mother figure she would 've needed.

I don't see such a big gap in age in sam and Jack ..Ok He 'is older than her but he's not carrying a stick, loosing his hair, and is not in a wheelchair.

I reckon that the fans saying that may be really young..perhap ..cuz when i was really young ...I always thought that 40 year old people were old...OMG, I can't believe I said that.....
            but as you get older....you realize that 40 is not old at all...and you can even appreciate then ....a 50 year old man....and find them very sexy ..even more sexy than a young one ...Well, that's what I think ....I think any men or women turning 40 are much more appealing than they could have been before .....For Sam and Jack .it's the same ..I really think they both have grown to beautiful persons because perhaps of their maturity , They have not only an outer beauty but an inner beauty..that I can see more in the latest seasons than the first seasons.

So , just to say ..it makes me mad when I read the word " Puke" regarding Sam and Jack kissing...They are both beautiful people , well suited physically...and it's not like she as kissing her dad...blind me .....I can't believe that ..

Jack is only a few years older than Sam ....10 years at the most.. I think they are a good match and I reckon Sam prefers a litte older guys anyway. She probably feel safer with them ....and sure she's right ...cuz Jack is so much devoted to her safety...and would never do anyting to put her at risk or danger .......not like a younger Guy like who does not have a clue about real good relationships.

Ok ..I'm done ...just needed to bring the topic ..so you can all say what you think too.

Caty aka ShipDiva who is slightly mad right now
            People really need to move into the 21st century concerning age and relationships. And are they blind, chemistry is the key and I doubt anyone on this thread sees anything 'puke' <--(how 80's?) about any kissing going on between the two. I for one only hope for more, and more and MORE. ANd they really do need to make any makeout scenes longer, they are always saying they need to make up the minutes and have to create extra scenes, LIGHTBULB people, make the kissing scenes longer, if only to indulge our shippy minds and send them into overdrive!!

Sara Lou

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                My feeling was Jacob was telling her to put her heart out there for love. That the joy of love outweighs any price love may cost. When I heard that, I thought Sam would take that leap with Jack. But she talked herself out of it.
                Exactly, my point. She "talked" herself into believing she wanted something else.

Sam is confused about WHAT love IS.
                She sure is. She is looking in all the wrong places.

How could she know she could love Jack and not get hurt; she doesn't. She has never had a conversation with the man. (we're back to the whole conversation thing ) She is just too scared to explore her feelings with Jack because the passion and emotion could overwhelm her and she would not be in control. She is still not willing "to let go of those things that prevent her of loving someone and being loved by someone." Her relationship with is not love, and she is still going to get hurt.
                For what ever reason, Sam is carrying around alot of baggage that she needs to dump before she comes back full circle to Jack. And yes, that baggage includes
                Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by saraloui
                  People really need to move into the 21st century concerning age and relationships. And are they blind, chemistry is the key and I doubt anyone on this thread sees anything 'puke' <--(how 80's?) about any kissing going on between the two. I for one only hope for more, and more and MORE. ANd they really do need to make any makeout scenes longer, they are always saying they need to make up the minutes and have to create extra scenes, LIGHTBULB people, make the kissing scenes longer, if only to indulge our shippy minds and send them into overdrive!!

Sara Lou

Hello sara Lou

Are you the Saraloui hanging around the SF fandom???

If you are ..then *big waves* to you ....If you aren't ..still *big waves* to you....and welcome to the shipper family.

...and I agree with you that Sam and Jack's kisses are yummy....and we now want them extra, extra long.....in time I mean....and real next.

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

[QUOTE=majorsal]I love you, Jack...

Sally [/QUOTE

and we say together AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
                    Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Leanna
                      My most favorite scene with Sam and Jack is the one in Hero's part 2 were she goes in to the infirmiry and says... "Sir... I just wanted to tell you... Whey I saw you lying there.... I'm glad your o.k." I mean... if her facial expressions did not say, "I love you", I can't think of any that would! And Jack!!... His facial expression said, "Oh, I want to kiss her sooooo baaaaad, and I can't!!" He even moved towards her suddenly as if he was going to. And when he hugs her he puts his face into her neck to "touch" her close. I mean... WOW!! To me, that has to be the most telling scene they have ever done that shows how they feel about each other!! There was SO MUCH emotion being shown between them, and it had to be LOVE!! My favorite scene in all 7 seasons!!!
                      I soooo love that scene as well. And ya know it looked like he even looked at her lips as if to say he would love to plant one, hot, shipper-fainting wet one on her.
                      Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                        Spoilers for Season 8........I wish

Awwww, those were the days!!! *clears throat* What I meant was those will be the days!!
                        Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                          Hard in as you think we'd have trouble interpreting what you'd said, or hard in that we'd not want to hear this and/or deal with it? If it's the first, you did just fine in getting your point(s) across. If it's the latter... we're quite used to dealing with bad news. PS and Chernobyl are THE apocalypse of ship, so we've visited HELL on more than one occasion!

Sally

Yep, and we've ended up on top every time because we have faith, each other AND SHIPPER COOKIES!!!!!
                          Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                            honey, if we ever got to see Jack's dream it would be a VERY different thing. we would be in shipper heaven for a lifetime, as the hot, steamy, intense, wild -- and loving -- MoNkEy SeX played across the screen for hours!!! there wouldn't be any ridiculous discussion, hang-ups, wishy washy, meandering, vague confessions, should we, shouldn't we, dream-within-a-dream, do you still like me questions. there would be-- as another postee quoted Elvis-- a little less conversation, a little more action! He's a safe bet!

ship sistah
                            Woohoo Ship Sistah!

I just loved your post!!!

You left out one thing though, NO PESKY REGS!!! Yippeeeeeeee!
                            Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                              Awwww, those were the days!!! *clears throat* What I meant was those will be the days!!

It' s a great wedding pic and I love to use it in my videos and I know it's Sam in the pic but I can't recognize her ...May be the smile gives a little but other than that ...I wouldn't think ..it was her .

Do we know more about that pic? .I mean ...AT had to dress up for the occasion !!!!!hey ..Do we know if they had fun , playing the wedding position...Do we know if they took more shots ...for example kissing shots...or shots of the passing on the rings.!!!!!

If somebody knows more about the pic ...could you tell me please?

Thank you

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                                I soooo love that scene as well. And ya know it looked like he even looked at her lips as if to say he would love to plant one, hot, shipper-fainting wet one on her.
                                Yup, but did Jack kiss her neck? Certainly looks like it.

Comment

Working...
                                X