This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GoneShippin'
    Spoiler Season 1?(who hasn't seen S1, but I don't want to be rude)
    Some time ago in this thread, someone(Sally?) asked if AU Jack said "I Love You" to AU Sam in TBFTGOG, in their hug right before he went off to talk to the AU First Prime Teal'c. Well, because I have no life to speak of, I pulled out my Season 1 DVD, went to that scene, (what, 10, 15 times) and UPPED the volume. IT'S TRUE!!! Shippy heart went pitterpatter. Then, I put in my brand new S5, just happened to pick AT's Video Diary (filming Red Sky). At the end of a scene, he was brushing off her..ahem... posterior, and was joking around after he finished. She stepped close for a second, his arm went around her, and they said something to each other, and laughed. Then they looked at the camera and RDA joked that he needed the tape, AT pretended to be surprised that she was being taped. It was adorable! heck, they don't need the writers, let them just be themselves on camera. It ALMOST made me wonder if there really WAS somethin goin on....perhaps they don't want to play it out on screen, because then it would be a cliche, and we know how our man feels about THOSE.......getting delusional, have GOT to stop eating monkey sex cookies for breakfast.
    yes!!!! I wasn't delusional! I knew I heard that!!!! <scarfs more yellow cookies, stops dancing and chanting and starts wondering around trying to find the locker room>

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
    ~Imzadi
    describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
    Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
      LOL! You can pick me up on the way! Then after we leave Texas, we have to stop and pick up Tame, Sally, and Shipnana (Did I miss anyone?).

ROADTRIP!!!!

Start baking more of those monkey sex cookies shipnana! We need some for the road! (Of course, it may be dangerous to eat those while driving...)
      pick me up!!! <with yellow shipper cookie bits all around me>

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
      ~Imzadi
      describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
      Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
        but monkey sex is pg? <scarfs a bunch of yellow cookies and continues dancing and chanting in Sam's little tank top number> Screw the regs! DOWN with Pit! Sam and Jack FOREVER!
        Only if you do it right!!!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by *HailDorothy*
          Oh guys, come on! Have we already forgotten the scilicon queen of the Tok'ra homeworld? For those of you who dont know or cant remember, Anise/Freya was the Tok'ra who's Host had the Thing for Jack and her Symbiote had a thing For Danny. In Divide and Conquer she put the moves on Jack. I would have to say she one of the most hated Tok'ra in the shipper realm, next to Martouf that is.

I didn't mind Anise/Freya because there was nothing to mind. Not much of a character and Jack turned her down cold. So she was absolutely no threat to Sam.

Besides, wasn't it Freya that liked Jack and Anise who liked Daniel. A little to kinky for me even when I eat my own shipper cookies.
          Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Ice^^Heat
            So, how are we gonna get rid of Pete then???? Are there any snipers on the Special Shipper Ops team?????

I'm sorry for being so mean, but desperate times call for desperate measures!

Yeah, but if we kill him off (and I know this has been said before but it bears repeating) then Sam could run off and find another one just like him so she can have the life that she thinks she gave up. You know, farming in Montana!!!

Better she find out with that this was a chimera. That the kinda life she thought she wanted isn't the kind of life that will make her happy! We all know that a life with Jack is the only life that can do that for her.

But, alas, she needs to find out for herself and then she can move on or should I say back to Jack once and for all with no regrets!

Meanwhile, you just help yourself to all the shipper cookies you want especially the extra SHIPPER ones. Just munch on them while you are looking at all the fabulous videos that Caty and Marimba have made as well as all the excellent photos that have been posted recently. That should help you get thru the BLUES!!!
            Last edited by Ship Nana; 20 May 2004, 01:20 PM.
            Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
              grrrr!!! but it had a caption! was it published somewhere?
              probably in a magazine or something, but i couldn't be too sure. sorry

Comment

Originally posted by nickatell
                We have been silly fellow shippers, instead of sending postcards and letters to TPTB we should send a care package filled with Caty and Marimba music videos, the fantastic art of HailDorothy, and plenty of Ship Nana Cookies, both varieties. I really think that that would be funny and more importantly what better way of getting our point acrossed. After all isn't it our own Ship mom who said "A way to mens hearts is through their stomachs"...food for thought (pardon the pun)
                Not a bad idea at all, Nick! Between the vids, HailDorothy's art, shipnana's cookies, and all the love and warm fuzzies of this thread, we'll win TPTB over in NO TIME!
                Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                  Yeah, but if we kill him off (and I know this has been said before but it bears repeating) then Sam could run off and find another one just like him so she can have the life that she thinks she gave up. You know, farming in Montana!!!

Better she find out with that this was a chimera. That the kinda life she thought she wanted isn't the kind of life that will make her happy! We all know that a life with Jack is the only life that can do that for her.

But, alas, she needs to find out for herself and then she can move on or should I say back to Jack once and for all with no regrets!

Meanwhile, you just help yourself to all the shipper cookies you want especially the extra SHIPPER ones. Just munch on them while you are looking at all the fabulous videos that Caty and Marimba have made as well as all the excellent photos that have been posted recently. That should help you get thru the BLUES!!!
                  I'm with you here shipnana! If we kill Ptui now (sorry just can't say his name), then she'll probably just go replace him with someone WORSE!! And personally, I can't take another boyfriend for Sam! I all *boyfriended* out!

And Sam being satisfied with living on a farm in Montana--riiiiiiggggghhhhhhtttt! sure! That'll happen!

Keep those cookies coming!

And I had to add the mantra:

SCREW THE REGS!!! DOWN WITH PIT!!!! SAM AND JACK FOREVER!!!!

so nice to see it again!
                  Last edited by marimba26; 20 May 2004, 02:11 PM. Reason: to add the mantra

Comment

Marimba I am re-posting this well I think 5 pages flew by and I wanted to be sure you knew what I thought of you latest video!!

Okay, I'm off this thread for two days (count them, only two) and I miss stuff like monkey sex cookies. LOL You guys are a riot! Was laughing so hard I was in tears for most of the nine pages I needed to read to catch up! Thanks guys! BTW, I have new vid up:

"Bed of Roses" by Bon Jovi

The link is in my sig for all the lovely newbies! BTW--welcome to all of you, great to have more shippers join the ranks!
                    Marimba......
                    What can I say here....

I have been ssssssssssssoooooooooo ship depressed as you have known.
                    and then you made this.
                    AWESOME, INCREDIBLE, WONDERFUL, BEAUTIFUL, TOUCHING video

all I can say is Thank you for bringing me up girl!!!!!!!
                    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

does anyone here know of any times when tptb have cut scenes between jack and daniel so that they could "push" J/S ship?

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                        Marimba I am re-posting this well I think 5 pages flew by and I wanted to be sure you knew what I thought of you latest video!!

Marimba......
                        What can I say here....

I have been ssssssssssssoooooooooo ship depressed as you have known.
                        and then you made this.
                        AWESOME, INCREDIBLE, WONDERFUL, BEAUTIFUL, TOUCHING video

all I can say is Thank you for bringing me up girl!!!!!!!

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it! You're right I did miss it--glad you reposted!

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                          does anyone here know of any times when tptb have cut scenes between jack and daniel so that they could "push" J/S ship?
                          From what I am hearing from the vid makers......Marimba.......its hell trying to find a scene that Daniel is NOT in....Daniel is ALL OVER the place.

But...seriously, I have never heard or read ANYTHING other than other Fans opinions that scenes have been cut or shortened between Jack and Daniel to *push* ship
                          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                            Don't recall ever reading anything like that. In fact, I *might* even venture to say it's been more a case of them cutting S/J scenes for other things (not necessarily Daniel).

Been reading elsewhere, have we? Been lurking elsewhere myself--I find it rather interesting that while we're angsting about having NO ship in season 8, there are folks angsting about having ALL ship in season 8. After reading several posts to this effect I was really cheered up! Okay, I'm a hopeless optimist. I was like "From you lips to TPTB's ears!" It was really interesting to see how we read such different things into the same spoilers! Needless to say, I've decided to read them this way too now.

Comment

I got those pics simply from www.amandatapping.com. Not some ship site.

Now seriously about Pete. I respect Sam's choice. She has feelings for Jack, but it just can't work . She has to get on with her life! Lets be happy for Sam! That's she has some1 to love! Pete is not stupid, we just dont know him to much, but he has been an old love from Sam's past. And that's good enough for me! We don't run Sam's life do we?

However, if I was Sam I would rather take that NID guy who hunts down rogue NID. I think he is cooler .

But still deep down is the love buried for Jack, and Jack thinks about her to. He dreams about her every night. Hoping that someday... And that someday, when the Gould are defeaten and the Stargate project is disclosed and all the beings in the universe live together in harmony, Jack and Sam will be together. And there will be this big wedding party. With Thor, Master Bratac, Teal'C and all their friends! And they will ride out on the Prometheus! To take a wedding trip to the most tropical planet in the galaxy! And they kiss each other and look at the stars. And when they arrive at the tropical planet, they will make love, on a beautifull beach with 2 suns. And they say to each other: "I love you forever, I never want to lose you. Your my soulmate and want to be with you forever."

And that's how our love story ends.

Comment

Don't recall ever reading anything like that. In fact, I *might* even venture to say it's been more a case of them cutting S/J scenes for other things (not necessarily Daniel).

Been reading elsewhere, have we? Been lurking elsewhere myself--I find it rather interesting that while we're angsting about having NO ship in season 8, there are folks angsting about having ALL ship in season 8. After reading several posts to this effect I was really cheered up! Okay, I'm a hopeless optimist. I was like "From you lips to TPTB's ears!" It was really interesting to see how we read such different things into the same spoilers! Needless to say, I've decided to read them this way too now.
                                NO!
                                ok yes. but i was curious, and i'm young. this is supposed to be a time for experimentation! shut up your not my real mammy!
                                had to do it though, and i even had to ask the person who originally suggested such a thing (it had been asked before but i couldn't find an answer), but the answers i got didn't seem too clear as to specific incidents and i didn't want to ask again because its a place that i shouldn't be posting in. so i thought i'd ask around here. i didn't get the same impression from the commentaries i listen to (all of them) but maybe i'm just stupid. i'm usually pretty up on these things, but all i remember is one about martin wood regreting not blocking a scene ( in the other guys i think) with AT and RDA sitting on the same bench, but jonas was in that not daniel and blocking a scene is totally different to cutting one. i'd like to know if anyone has any proof of this stuff, so that i don't have to go through all of the commentaries and interviews again. i have doubts as to whether this is true, but i don't want to be calling anyone a liar. and as much as i love ship, i don't want any other aspect of the show to suffer because of it, so i'd hate to think that this does actually happen without another valid reason.

as for peoples thoughts on season 8. i find it quite interesting that both sides of the camp seem displeases, shall we say, about the same spoilers, but for different reasons. its amazing how differently different people interpret the same information.

i'd just like to clarify that i'm not in anyway making any kind of critisism here on anyone or any thread. if anyone, be they shipper, non-shipper or anti-shipper has a valid answer to my question, i'd like to hear it. thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X