This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ice^^Heat

Hey, this might be kinda cruel, but, cant some1 bake poisened deadly cookies and feed them to Pete?

Yeah well I tried to bake some of those but they only blew up in the oven. So I guess that's a no. Can't afford to remodel the kitchen again. Besides I'm tooo busy making those HOT, MONKEY SEX, SHIPPER ones to be bothered with those other kind.
    Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
      Yeah well I tried to bake some of those but they only blew up in the oven. So I guess that's a no. Can't afford to remodel the kitchen again. Besides I'm tooo busy making those HOT, MONKEY SEX, SHIPPER ones to be bothered with those other kind.
      So, how are we gonna get rid of Pete then???? Are there any snipers on the Special Shipper Ops team?????

I'm sorry for being so mean, but desperate times call for desperate measures!

Comment

Ok so I am watching Season 6's Full Circle and Ska'raa just invited O'Neill to his wedding and it's the cutes thing I have ever seen. Sam is sooo sooo funny and poor Jack is like a Jr High boy getting asked on his first date!

Now For what to do with Pete. It's Easy! Give him to Anise/Freya!

Comment

Originally posted by *HailDorothy*
          Ok so I am watching Season 6's Full Circle and Ska'raa just invited O'Neill to his wedding and it's the cutes thing I have ever seen. Sam is sooo sooo funny and poor Jack is like a Jr High boy getting asked on his first date!

Now For what to do with Pete. It's Easy! Give him to Anise/Freya!
          Anise/Freya??? Whos dat?

Comment

Anise/Freya??? Whos dat?
            Oh guys, come on! Have we already forgotten the scilicon queen of the Tok'ra homeworld? For those of you who dont know or cant remember, Anise/Freya was the Tok'ra who's Host had the Thing for Jack and her Symbiote had a thing For Danny. In Divide and Conquer she put the moves on Jack. I would have to say she one of the most hated Tok'ra in the shipper realm, next to Martouf that is.

Comment

Oh, I liked her. Jack never gave into her temptations, so thats safe.

Why dont we give Pete to Loki?

However, on second tought, the asgard all looking like Pete

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                Okay did ANYONE NOT SEE I HAD GASSED up the JEEP FOUR FREAKING PAGES AGO sheesh.....shippers we get focused and just don't pay attention.
                I thought that was a "private" trip.

Token ~

Comment

Oh, I liked her. Jack never gave into her temptations, so thats safe.

Why dont we give Pete to Loki?

However, on second tought, the asgard all looking like Pete
                  Well it's nice to know that there is at least one person this side of the Asgard Home World that admits to liking her.

Comment

Yup, my friend liked her to, he thinks she looks good.

Comment

So, how are we gonna get rid of Pete then???? Are there any snipers on the Special Shipper Ops team?????

I'm sorry for being so mean, but desperate times call for desperate measures!
                      Ah, yes, these do seem like desperate times, don't they? Just remember that as Joe M so eloquently said, she will throw Ptui over "like a sack of potatoes". There it is--straight from a PTB. Can't argue with that. For your reference I think this was from a chat last year--you'd have to read through them here at GW (not sure which one, this was quoted on the last thread).

We all know Sam won't choose Ptui--not a given but I'd bet quite a bit on it. As for killing Ptui--He doesn't need to die. I wouldn't mind seeing Jack (or Sam) clock him! But that's just a girlish fantasy of mine. She'll get rid of him for Jack--how could anyone stay with an idiot like Ptui when they've got a guy like Jack (I'd love to spend lots of time listing all that is good about Jack but then you'd be reading "War and Peace")?

TO MALA:

WOULD YOU BE SO KIND AS TO POST ONE OF YOUR LOVELY POTATO PICS FOR THE NEWBIES?
                      Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                      Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                      Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                        nope, sorry. its a behind the scenes, goofing off for the cameras promo type shot or something along those lines i think for season 2s "Holiday".
                        please someone correct me if i'm mistaken.
                        grrrr!!! but it had a caption! was it published somewhere?

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                        ~Imzadi
                        describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
                        Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
                          SALLY! I am just shocked!

I thought they wore the codpieces to give a false impression of greatness in the face of their shortcomings. I was thinking Pete needed one.
                          no, thats why they have such big guns...overcompensation! <eg>

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                          ~Imzadi

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                            How could she NOT be...just LOOK at the man......my my my
                            and RDA has commented that he made sure they had to shoot the Window of Opportunity kiss a few times...you know, to make sure it looked right...

~Imzadi

Comment

but monkey sex is pg? <scarfs a bunch of yellow cookies and continues dancing and chanting in Sam's little tank top number> Screw the regs! DOWN with Pit! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

~Imzadi

Comment

Hey, this might be kinda cruel, but, cant some1 bake poisened deadly cookies and feed them to Pete?
                                omg, where did you find these pictures? I'm in shipper heaven!!!

~Imzadi

Comment

Working...
                                X