This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GoneShippin'
    Spoiler Season 1?(who hasn't seen S1, but I don't want to be rude)
    Some time ago in this thread, someone(Sally?) asked if AU Jack said "I Love You" to AU Sam in TBFTGOG, in their hug right before he went off to talk to the AU First Prime Teal'c. Well, because I have no life to speak of, I pulled out my Season 1 DVD, went to that scene, (what, 10, 15 times) and UPPED the volume. IT'S TRUE!!! Shippy heart went pitterpatter. Then, I put in my brand new S5, just happened to pick AT's Video Diary (filming Red Sky). At the end of a scene, he was brushing off her..ahem... posterior, and was joking around after he finished. She stepped close for a second, his arm went around her, and they said something to each other, and laughed. Then they looked at the camera and RDA joked that he needed the tape, AT pretended to be surprised that she was being taped. It was adorable! heck, they don't need the writers, let them just be themselves on camera. It ALMOST made me wonder if there really WAS somethin goin on....perhaps they don't want to play it out on screen, because then it would be a cliche, and we know how our man feels about THOSE.......getting delusional, have GOT to stop eating monkey sex cookies for breakfast.

LOL thank you for breaking out your Season 1 DVDs mine are still on loan to the family I am brainwas....converting.... I am so HAPPY we were right!!!

You are so right Monkey sex cookies are so GREAT in the morning......oh no you said bad .....well eat them anyway if they make you remember all this in the morning

I think we all have made the comment nurmous times about how much chemistry RDA & AT have just *naturally* and if TPTB would just let that come across on screen well Our TVs would blow up!!
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
      LOL! You can pick me up on the way! Then after we leave Texas, we have to stop and pick up Tame, Sally, and Shipnana (Did I miss anyone?).

ROADTRIP!!!!

Start baking more of those monkey sex cookies shipnana! We need some for the road! (Of course, it may be dangerous to eat those while driving...)
      Okay did ANYONE NOT SEE I HAD GASSED up the JEEP FOUR FREAKING PAGES AGO sheesh.....shippers we get focused and just don't pay attention

post #895
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
        Okay did ANYONE NOT SEE I HAD GASSED up the JEEP FOUR FREAKING PAGES AGO sheesh.....shippers we get focused and just don't pay attention
        Okay, Okay--YOU can drive! I just thought I remembered you and shipnana saying that one of you was going to do the holding and the other one the slapping and forcefeeding! Maybe I was wrong . But if you drive, that means *I* get to hold RDA!
        Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
        Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
        Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Okay, Okay--YOU can drive! I just thought I remembered you and shipnana saying that one of you was going to do the holding and the other one the slapping and forcefeeding! Maybe I was wrong . But if you drive, that means *I* get to hold RDA!
          Oh leave it to you to find a loophole to get your hands on RDA.....just knew it!!
          Hey I just gassed it up.....BCM can drive........

Comment

post #895

On second thought...you can definitely drive! That holding RDA thing is really working for me. (plus with the price of gas right now...sheesh)
            Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
            Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
            Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

On second thought...you can definitely drive! That holding RDA thing is really working for me. (plus with the price of gas right now...sheesh)
              Price of Gas.....Its worth it........whatever it takes to get these two together!!!!!
              If we have to feed TPTB Ship Nana's Shipper Monkey Sex COokies until they are blue....yellow...green in the face.........well

what was the rally cry???

Shipper's we have a mission & as Gen Hammond would say......We have a Go!!!

Comment

Oooo, I am all about Roadrippin' it to Stargettk land (cause I am a College student and Roadrippin' is a require freshmencourse). And with cookies to boot! Can I bring my special "Die Pete Die" sugar cookies?

Comment

LOL thank you for breaking out your Season 1 DVDs mine are still on loan to the family I am brainwas....converting....

I am trying to decide if you are the ship pusher or the ship preacher.
                  I like ship preacher.

The reverend Tame, preacher of Sam/Jack ship,how many souls have you now converted???

Keep up the good work!

waterfall

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
                    I am trying to decide if you are the ship pusher or the ship preacher.
                    I like ship preacher.

The reverend Tame, preacher of Sam/Jack ship,how many souls have you now converted???

Keep up the good work!

waterfall
                    WaterFall,
                    I can proudly declare that here at work I have brought on board since the begining of Season 7..... 4 coworkers and their spouses (not including the family I am converting as we speak ) 3 are AVID shippers and of the 6 that were Star Gate fans ALL ON THEIR OWN I have turned them on to Caty and Marimba's Video sites and given them links to GW and to a lot of the fanfiction here and ALL of them are Shippers so I am proudly doing my part for Sam & Jack!!!!

I only have a few THOUSAND to go.......my work is never done

Comment

Originally posted by *HailDorothy*
                      Well since everyone liked the last piece I posted, and there was all this talk of hot monkey sex...I felt the need to go make a Broca Divide piece (closest thing to hot monkey sex those two have had with each other) enjoy! and if there is something specific you campers want, give me a shout, I do take requests!

Oh yeah, this one is the winnnnnnnnnerrrrrr by far!!!! Definitely the side effect of hot monkey sex shipper cookies!!!!
                      Ship Nana

Comment

I will gas up the Jeep Ship Nana and you box up them *EXTRA SHIPPY* cookies and we can be on our way!!! WOO HOO

Hey girl, I'm there!!!
                        Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by GoneShippin'
                          Spoiler Season 1?(who hasn't seen S1, but I don't want to be rude)
                          Some time ago in this thread, someone(Sally?) asked if AU Jack said "I Love You" to AU Sam in TBFTGOG, in their hug right before he went off to talk to the AU First Prime Teal'c. Well, because I have no life to speak of, I pulled out my Season 1 DVD, went to that scene, (what, 10, 15 times) and UPPED the volume. IT'S TRUE!!! Shippy heart went pitterpatter. Then, I put in my brand new S5, just happened to pick AT's Video Diary (filming Red Sky). At the end of a scene, he was brushing off her..ahem... posterior, and was joking around after he finished. She stepped close for a second, his arm went around her, and they said something to each other, and laughed. Then they looked at the camera and RDA joked that he needed the tape, AT pretended to be surprised that she was being taped. It was adorable! heck, they don't need the writers, let them just be themselves on camera. It ALMOST made me wonder if there really WAS somethin goin on....perhaps they don't want to play it out on screen, because then it would be a cliche, and we know how our man feels about THOSE.......getting delusional, have GOT to stop eating monkey sex cookies for breakfast.
                          I saw There But For the Grace of God the other day. You know what struck me???? As AU Jack and AU Sam say good bye to each other, the AU Jack says C'mere to AU Sam. Never heard that before! Made my shippy little heart go pitter patter.

Plus, if the PTB are using C'mere as a J/S 'thing' then there it is in the first season. Makes me think happy thoughts about what is to come.

I was a happy camper. Sigh.

My apologies if this has been brought up in the last couple of days....I'm not on for a day or two and there are over ten pages to read. ACK!

Y'all cross your fingers...I have a couple of short fanfics ready to upload. I'm feeling a bit nervous about sharing my writing as well as figuring it all out. If you haven't seen something in a few days...will you yell at me to finish my homework????

Happy
                          Happy

Sig pic by Mala the Magnificent

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                            OMG, all those men having monkey sex-- this could turn into a very different show!

queer cookie for the straight guy

ship sistah

I can't even type because I am laughing sooooo hard!!!!
                            Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                              how 'bout some love. *sigh* so much potential between these two...

You're right about that. How come if so many of us see it that TPTB can't see it? Surely, they lurk here every now and then. Or maybe one of their staffers lurks here and reports to them. I just don't get it?!!!
                              Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                                I can't go over there... I know me, I'll never leave!

Oh, Michael's a cutie -those Pasadena Con pics are drool worthy- but it's RICHARD DEAN ANDERSON that I lust over 24/7. In fact, *shouldn't be revealing*, RDA and I... we.... we're married! Yes, we're married. The reason we're not together right now -besides him not knowing me- is that I'd prevent him from filming because he'd be worn out. See, I'm doing a survive to the show, the fans, and to woman-hood(word?) by controlling my baser urges. Rick's controlling himself too. Bless him. *sighs* Man, I'm right up there with Mother Teresa, don't ya think?

Sally

What a woman!!! And so self-sacrificing tooo!
                                Ship Nana

Comment

Working...
                                X