Originally posted by majorsal
    My contribution...

The passion.

Sally
    wow, this picture is so yummy !

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
      let's pretend they're fishing at the lake. ~~you see water, not grass, in front of them~~

ship sistah
      Or, the lake's got a lot of algae? But, yeah, I like the imagery. Thanks!

Sally
      or there was a terrible drought, sam and jack can't fish, and have to find ways to entertain themselves in the cabin.

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Hey, this might be kinda cruel, but, cant some1 bake poisened deadly cookies and feed them to Pete?
        Attached Files

Comment

MY CONTRIBUTION....VIDEO 33 ..."Remember me" (the TROY soundtrack-Josh groban & Tania Tzarovska)

Enjoy

You should get your shippy moments in that one too...Be warned ..it's sad ...Hankies ready please.

Click on my sig below to access my website.

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
            we were having a lot of fun last night. good times, good times. not hard to make a shipper happy! Just go to Stargate fan sites if you're looking for ship pix.

ship sistah
            Thanks, I will. These pics are AMAZING!! I can't imagine how ya'll get these pics, and even more so... how you maniuplate them so beautifully!! I'm afraid I may be out of my league...but I will definitely enjoy viewing them all.... Think I will enjoy my "cookies" with them. BTW, does anyone have any Diet Coke?? Sam and I both enjoy it "just for the taste of it". I love Diet Coke with my cookies!
            SG-1 Dreamer

Comment

LOL! Yes, I think the super soldier was actually courting Sam! It's just, when she'd hit her head in Grace and got a concussion, it gave her the temp illness 'dumbthinkia'. Hence, PS got in the door. And how that her head's cleared up, and she realizes she even 'has' a boyfriend... she figures she'll keep him a while. She thinks 'heck, he's better than a vibrator, and, *yawns*, he buys dinners and such. Besides, I'll dump Paul, I mean Pete, when the time comes." But, she could have known just how hot a lover a super soldier is! I mean, why do you think they were those codpieces?

Sally
              LOL...I have GOT to stop drinking juice when I'm reading posts ...cleaning the monitor off now...

Comment

.... I'm having a wicked idea.... we, shippers, send a batch of cookies to the powers that be at Bridge Studios, telling them they're MONKEY SEX cookies, and that they're from the Shipper Gang at Gateworld forums!

Sally
                I know you are kidding, but I love this idea!! If you saw the "Recliner of Rage" bit done on Conan where Pierre visits the Stargate set, RDA talks to Pierre about the free food and says that the cookies are homemade. All we need to do is a sneaky, shipper cookie swap.

Okay, shippers, get your special shipper ops clothes on; we are going on a mission!!!!

Token ~

Comment

Yes, I loved it! And don't forget the way she nibbles on his bottom lip after the kiss ends... *sighs* Not sure, though, if it was scripted, or Amanda put her touch onto it?... I mean come on, even Amanda is prone to the RDA charm!

Sally
                  Spoiler Season 1?(who hasn't seen S1, but I don't want to be rude)
                  Some time ago in this thread, someone(Sally?) asked if AU Jack said "I Love You" to AU Sam in TBFTGOG, in their hug right before he went off to talk to the AU First Prime Teal'c. Well, because I have no life to speak of, I pulled out my Season 1 DVD, went to that scene, (what, 10, 15 times) and UPPED the volume. IT'S TRUE!!! Shippy heart went pitterpatter. Then, I put in my brand new S5, just happened to pick AT's Video Diary (filming Red Sky). At the end of a scene, he was brushing off her..ahem... posterior, and was joking around after he finished. She stepped close for a second, his arm went around her, and they said something to each other, and laughed. Then they looked at the camera and RDA joked that he needed the tape, AT pretended to be surprised that she was being taped. It was adorable! heck, they don't need the writers, let them just be themselves on camera. It ALMOST made me wonder if there really WAS somethin goin on....perhaps they don't want to play it out on screen, because then it would be a cliche, and we know how our man feels about THOSE.......getting delusional, have GOT to stop eating monkey sex cookies for breakfast.

Comment

We have been silly fellow shippers, instead of sending postcards and letters to TPTB we should send a care package filled with Caty and Marimba music videos, the fantastic art of HailDorothy, and plenty of Ship Nana Cookies, both varieties. I really think that that would be funny and more importantly what better way of getting our point acrossed. After all isn't it our own Ship mom who said "A way to mens hearts is through their stomachs"...food for thought (pardon the pun)

Comment

Originally posted by GoneShippin'
                      Spoiler Season 1?(who hasn't seen S1, but I don't want to be rude)
                      Some time ago in this thread, someone(Sally?) asked if AU Jack said "I Love You" to AU Sam in TBFTGOG, in their hug right before he went off to talk to the AU First Prime Teal'c. Well, because I have no life to speak of, I pulled out my Season 1 DVD, went to that scene, (what, 10, 15 times) and UPPED the volume. IT'S TRUE!!! Shippy heart went pitterpatter.
                      I also relistened to that scene, and I agree. It seems fitting that since he was going to face death, and they were engaged that he would have said goodbye with "I love you." I wonder whether it was scripted and TPTB decided not to enhance the audio, or it was something ad lib in context of the scene. I always thought the scene should have been more shippy. FCOL, your universe is screwed, and there is no hot, steamy kiss goodbye.

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                        I know you are kidding, but I love this idea!! If you saw the "Recliner of Rage" bit done on Conan where Pierre visits the Stargate set, RDA talks to Pierre about the free food and says that the cookies are homemade. All we need to do is a sneaky, shipper cookie swap.

Okay, shippers, get your special shipper ops clothes on; we are going on a mission!!!!
                        YES! And they should be in the shape of Jack and Sam in their BDUs...or not!

Comment

LOL! You can pick me up on the way! Then after we leave Texas, we have to stop and pick up Tame, Sally, and Shipnana (Did I miss anyone?).

ROADTRIP!!!!

Start baking more of those monkey sex cookies shipnana! We need some for the road! (Of course, it may be dangerous to eat those while driving...)
                          Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                          Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                          Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

I also relistened to that scene, and I agree. It seems fitting that since he was going to face death, and they were engaged that he would have said goodbye with "I love you." I wonder whether it was scripted and TPTB decided not to enhance the audio, or it was something ad lib in context of the scene. I always thought the scene should have been more shippy. FCOL, your universe is screwed, and there is no hot, steamy kiss goodbye.
                            I don't remember if I read it or heard it on a DVD commentary, but a kiss was scripted and both AT and RDA opted for a hug instead. I think their reasoning was that the hug played out better in the scene. Actually, I found it quite more emotional than a kiss would have been. Given their circumstances, I doubt if it would have been a lingering kiss anyway. In my opinion, her hand caressing his cheek and his "I love you" was more dramatic than a kiss would have been. AT and RDA seem to prefer playing those scenes with subtlety. Hopefully, it is all a set up for the big one!

Comment

I wanted to pass along a thank you from a fellow shipper on the samjack list. She said: "Wow, what wonderful art! But, I didn't see an email or contact of any kind. Your friend certainly deserves recognition. Thanks for sending
                              the link!"

And a request... can you magically bring Sam and Jack together NOW, and have LOTS of steamy and sexy scenes between them? Pretty please.

Sally
                              Umm...if you give me the loverly link to this list I shall join and plaster my contact info all over the darn place. But until then you can tell her she can email at [email protected]. you can also give her the link to my site which has that email on it as well. I am glad you campers like it. I am working on some more stuff. my problem is finding really good quality shippy pics with out making the darn caps myself. I mean I have all 6 sets of dvds, but I just dont want to sit and cap all day. That's a lotta stargate to take in all in one day.

Comment

Originally posted by *HailDorothy*
                                Umm...if you give me the loverly link to this list I shall join and plaster my contact info all over the darn place. But until then you can tell her she can email at [email protected]. you can also give her the link to my site which has that email on it as well. I am glad you campers like it. I am working on some more stuff. my problem is finding really good quality shippy pics with out making the darn caps myself. I mean I have all 6 sets of dvds, but I just dont want to sit and cap all day. That's a lotta stargate to take in all in one day.
                                Try Thalassa:

http://www.thalassasg1.com.br/

They have some REALLY nice caps and they're very clear.
                                Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                                Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                                Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Working...
                                X