This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaharaGate

I edited it and gave it to the rightful owner (who I thought I'd given it to in the first place. I can be so doughy sometimes lol!)

I'm sending over my JackClone to set you straight. For some reason, after a few HOURS of him, everything seems fine. Hmmm.... *ponders reasons* But anyhoo, one JackClone cuming right over. *wishes for lecherous smiley face*

Have some shipper cookies (I stole a whole batch of Monkey Sex ones from Rick before he exited the building... )

I know, I've been having some. *good place for lecherous grin again*

Thanks, SaharaGate, you've sure made me smile tonight.

Sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

how 'bout some love. *sigh* so much potential between these two...

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Dang...

I am so lost

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
          Aunt Sally...We have some *Special* cookies over on the well the *Other* thread...come on over

I can't go over there... I know me, I'll never leave!

I'll bet they will make a few Daniel ones too just for you being that you are family and all

Oh, Michael's a cutie -those Pasadena Con pics are drool worthy- but it's RICHARD DEAN ANDERSON that I lust over 24/7. In fact, *shouldn't be revealing*, RDA and I... we.... we're married! Yes, we're married. The reason we're not together right now -besides him not knowing me- is that I'd prevent him from filming because he'd be worn out. See, I'm doing a survive to the show, the fans, and to woman-hood(word?) by controlling my baser urges. Rick's controlling himself too. Bless him. *sighs* Man, I'm right up there with Mother Teresa, don't ya think?

Sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
            Auntie Sally after a bit of *too much love*
            Hehe! Where do you get those smilies? I want more material to play with too!

Sally
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
              *wishes for lecherous smiley face*Sally
              I'm looking for lecherous smileys. here's kinda one:

ship sistah

Comment

I'm sending over my JackClone to set you straight. For some reason, after a few HOURS of him, everything seems fine. Hmmm.... *ponders reasons* But anyhoo, one JackClone cuming right over. *wishes for lecherous smiley face*

I know, I've been having some. *good place for lecherous grin again*

Thanks, SaharaGate, you've sure made me smile tonight.

Sally
                Well that's good at least.

And this attachment should be cause for another smile....even better than a lecherous smiley face...no?

Comment

Spoilers for Chernobyl

I'd been meaning to post this for a couple of days now. On the and list, we were in a discussion about PS and Chimera. This one girl said something that really hit me. It was her phrasing basically. Btw, I got permission to post this from her.

"Part two of this is Pete's motivation. His obsession was not to find out what SAM did. His goal was to find out what Sam DID. In other words, his focus was her job - not her."

I though, how true! Her emphasis was perfect, because I think that's the way PS was thinking. Not of wanting to look out for his girlfriend, but look into her.

K, just wanted to share. Love those 'epiphany' moments.

Sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

let's pretend they're fishing at the lake. ~~you see water, not grass, in front of them~~

ship sistah

Comment

Originally posted by SaharaGate

And this attachment should be cause for another smile....even better than a lecherous smiley face...no?

Rick... dirty... and sweaty.... arhmgmzidc......... where am I?......

=faints=

Sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sacme

let's pretend they're fishing at the lake. ~~you see water, not grass, in front of them~~

ship sistah

Or, the lake's got a lot of algae? But, yeah, I like the imagery. Thanks!

Sally
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

My contribution...

The passion.

Sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Spoilers for Chernobyl

I'd been meaning to post this for a couple of days now. On the and list, we were in a discussion about PS and Chimera. This one girl said something that really hit me. It was her phrasing basically. Btw, I got permission to post this from her.

"Part two of this is Pete's motivation. His obsession was not to find out what SAM did. His goal was to find out what Sam DID. In other words, his focus was her job - not her."

I though, how true! Her emphasis was perfect, because I think that's the way PS was thinking. Not of wanting to look out for his girlfriend, but look into her.

K, just wanted to share. Love those 'epiphany' moments.

Sally
                            first of all I love the sam and jack heads in your post! lol

2nd, yes that was a very interesting take on . he's a controlling spud, that thinks only of himself and doesn't deserve .

ship sistah

Comment

More...

The love.

Sally

sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                                2nd, yes that was a very interesting take on . he's a controlling spud, that thinks only of himself and doesn't deserve .

ship sistah

Yeah! Those heads are fun to do, but also time consuming. Loved the PS/cop icon.

Sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X