This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sacme
    Excellent post Sahara! I'm happy I made the top 10. I was really surprised, though, that our Tame "Goa'uld Underling" Farrar didn't make the top 3. In fact, I thought for sure-- during the drumroll-- that she would be number one. I guess many of her posts are over at the lusty women thr,... er RDA thread. Congrats to dad, auntie and nana for their great shipwork!

ship sistah
    Yeah there were a lot of people that I thought would be higher up...we should have a 'special mention' category next time!

And get Rove to host it!

(Anybody here know who I'm talking about? Maybe only Australians know him...)

Comment

Originally posted by SaharaGate
      Hey, I just found something nifty....if you click on the no. of posts before entering a thread, it gives you posting statistics. The shippers are prolific!

Announcer:

[FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=Navy][SIZE=2]And here we are, at the first ever Threadual Sam/Jack Shipper Posting Awards.
      <snipped>

I'll tell you, I was *so* loving this awards ceremony! Amanda and Rick flirting *tweaks brows*, and then the great dialog, but....

"And the winner of the first ever GOLD Sam/Jack Shipper Thread 2 Posting Award, with an INCREDIBLE 84 posts to their name is......

drum roll please.......

MAJORSAL!!!!

But that just blew my mind!!!

I knew I blabbed a lot, but THAT much?! And I post 99.9 percent in this thread.

Sal manages a quick "I'm honoured, really..." before fainting - only to be caught in Rick's arms.

*sighs* Finally, I'm in Rick's arms! I.... =faints=

EDITED: to give credit where credit is due to Majorsal. I must have REALLY overdosed on shipper cookies when I wrote this!
      *nods*

It *really* surprised me and *really* brought a huge smile to my face. Thank you.

Sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Well since everyone liked the last piece I posted, and there was all this talk of hot monkey sex...I felt the need to go make a Broca Divide piece (closest thing to hot monkey sex those two have had with each other) enjoy! and if there is something specific you campers want, give me a shout, I do take requests!

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
          Tame, what a great idea! You hold 'em and I'll slap 'em!!! Then we'll force feed 'em Shipper Cookies!!!! Oh yeah!!!!!
          I'm sure once you tell 'em they're MONKEY SEX cookies they'll just dive right in. who can pass up a nice snack with a name like that? the curiosity factor alone would get 'em. we don't have to tell them side-effects right away, do we? hee hee

shipsistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by GoneShippin'

And the winner of the first ever GOLD Sam/Jack Shipper Thread 2 Posting Award, with an INCREDIBLE 84 posts to their name is......

drum roll please.......

MORJANA!!!!

Hey... is it me or Morjana?

Sally
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Leanna
              VERY GOOD!! Hey, where does everyone find these wonderful pics!! I would love to contribute but have to go now... maybe later tonight or tomorrow.
              we were having a lot of fun last night. good times, good times. not hard to make a shipper happy! Just go to Stargate fan sites if you're looking for ship pix.

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                Okay this made sense until here....When I clicked on this I saw MajorSal as the one with 84 posts Not Morjana.....so I am confused!!!!! the other two made sense and I LOVE MORJANA do not get me wrong!!!
                But the number one poster in this thread right now is Major Sal ...Our very own Aunt Sally

.... I know..... *tears streak down face*.... I lost the award???..... *shakes head at the cruelty of the world*.....

Sally, who's going to over-dose on her NEW and IMPROVED JackClone! *insert lecherous grin*
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                  Tame, what a great idea! You hold 'em and I'll slap 'em!!! Then we'll force feed 'em Shipper Cookies!!!! Oh yeah!!!!!
                  I will gas up the Jeep Ship Nana and you box up them *EXTRA SHIPPY* cookies and we can be on our way!!! WOO HOO
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by SaharaGate
                    Wooops!

I meant to type MajorSal LOL

Yay! *wipes temple*

I was all excited after reading Morjana's thread about the Set visit contest for Australians... I'M IN AUSTRALIA I'M GONNA WIN

*arches brow*

That's prob why I did that!

*arches both brows*

I need an embarassed smiley!

*arc... realizes brows won't arch any higher*.... *has sudden headache*

Better go and fix that....

Before she notices!

I noticed! But, I noticed the fixed message first, so all's forgiven! ........ besides, I'm stoned on shipper cookies, so I wasn't sure if I'd won the Shipper Award, the Academy Award, or the Stanely Cup! ..... *has sudden ponder if The Stanley Cup is named after some guy named Stanely and his jock strap*

Sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                      LOL! Yes, I think the super soldier was actually courting Sam! It's just, when she'd hit her head in Grace and got a concussion, it gave her the temp illness 'dumbthinkia'. Hence, PS got in the door. And how that her head's cleared up, and she realizes she even 'has' a boyfriend... she figures she'll keep him a while. She thinks 'heck, he's better than a vibrator, and, *yawns*, he buys dinners and such. Besides, I'll dump Paul, I mean Pete, when the time comes." But, she could have known just how hot a lover a super soldier is! I mean, why do you think they were those codpieces?

Sally

AUNTIE SALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
                      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Yes, I loved it! And don't forget the way she nibbles on his bottom lip after the kiss ends... *sighs* Not sure, though, if it was scripted, or Amanda put her touch onto it?... I mean come on, even Amanda is prone to the RDA charm!

Sally
                        How could she NOT be...just LOOK at the man......my my my

Comment

<snipped>

I'll tell you, I was *so* loving this awards ceremony! Amanda and Rick flirting *tweaks brows*, and then the great dialog, but....

Glad you liked

But that just blew my mind!!!

I knew I blabbed a lot, but THAT much?! And I post 99.9 percent in this thread.
                          Don't worry, I only recently came to terms with the fact that my semi-lurking days are well and truly over

It's great that a lot of the same people post all the time...it makes for great reading and feels like you start to get to know the people that are posting.

So thank YOU!

Besdies, we needed some positity after all that recent Pete angst, and between our very own awards show and those yummy pics everyone is posting, I think this is a shiny happy place again

*sighs* Finally, I'm in Rick's arms! I.... =faints=

(SNIP)

*nods*

It *really* surprised me and *really* brought a huge smile to my face. Thank you.

Sally
                          You are MOST welcome

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                            Excellent post Sahara! I'm happy I made the top 10. I was really surprised, though, that our Tame "Goa'uld Underling" Farrar didn't make the top 3. In fact, I thought for sure-- during the drumroll-- that she would be number one. I guess many of her posts are over at the lusty women thr,... er RDA thread. Congrats to dad, auntie and nana for their great shipwork!

ship sistah
                            Ship Sistah
                            Thank you I think for ...ummm noticing my absence I think.... actually I slowed down so people could have a chance to catch up and maybe our Ship Mum would stop pointing out JUST how many posts I had.

But I have recovered from my Ship withdrawals and my Ship depression over GW spoilers and my time spent over on the RDA thread....well lets just call a rose a rose...I was just flat out DROOLING over RDA for a few days to cheer my up.
                            But I am coming back with a vengence. I demand my right s to swoon over RDA hahahaha or just faint at his feet I am not picky

Plus I refuse to let TPTB *spoil* me any more so I am on the *spoiler wagon*

Look out Ship Nana I am coming for some cookies and I am liking how those YELLOWones are looking

Comment

Originally posted by *HailDorothy*
                              Well since everyone liked the last piece I posted, and there was all this talk of hot monkey sex...I felt the need to go make a Broca Divide piece (closest thing to hot monkey sex those two have had with each other) enjoy! and if there is something specific you campers want, give me a shout, I do take requests!

AWESOME piece of work!!!!!!!!
                              You are VERY good!!!!!
                              I need to find better compliments!! This is fantastic!!

Comment

Hey... is it me or Morjana?

Sally
                                You lol! It's definitely you!

When I first posted it, I actually wrote Morjana (too many M screen names LOL!), because I'd just finished reading one of her posts (very exciting!!!...set visit contest for Australians....ME!!) and well, the combined effects of shipper cookies and the late hour (midnight) conspired against me.

Sorry about any confusion!

The award is yours and yours alone!

Comment

Working...
                                X