This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ice^^Heat
    I wasnt reffering to Jack being a general I was more thinking of something like this:
    Colonel Jack O'Neill - Commanding SG-1
    Colonel Samantha Carter- Commanding SG-2
    Could they have relationship then?

Now about your idea:

Thats the ultimate solution!!!!!! They, dont have to have a relationship on the record. But just off-base. I dont think it would make a difference in O'Neill's command behavouir(spelling) because he has these feelings so long and everytime Sam is gone or in danger he has this emotional breakdown! So the feeling is there anyway.

LET THEM HAVE IT!!!!!!!!!

So here's what I would do if i were Jack:

Pre-Pete:
    Sam and Jack at Jack's house. They are both on the couch havin' a beer. And then <Leanna's story>

Post-Pete :
    Sam and Jack at Jack's house. They are both on the couch havin' a beer.
    Jack: "So how is Pete?"
    Sam smiled and said: "Why do you keep asking that?"
    Jack: "Uhm, well, uhm, you know, just curious."
    Sam: "Uhm, well he moved back to Washington so I dont see him very often."
    Jack: "And what are you gonna do now?"
    Sam: "Well, uhm, I dont think our relationship would work because of the distance."
    Jack: "I'm sorry."
    Sam: "Yeh."

**** I dont know how to end it, anyone got ideas??????
    hey, where's that picture from? pleeeaaase tell me its a S8 shot!

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
    ~Imzadi
    describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
    Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by mjj1993
      Sally Reeves has got a fanfic on her page that sort of covers this same topic. It's post- but it's great. Sorry, I can't remember the name but you just can't go wrong reading Sally Reeves! I think she's brilliant.
      This is one of my favorite pics of the dynamic duo-- I can't help but say "awww" each time I see it.

now if I could just get techy enough to figure out how to save it -- yes, I'm pathetic in that department.

Comment

I love all the pictures!!!! and I'm looking forward to Beneath the Surface and Evolution Part2 friday! <scarfs shipper cookies...lots of em...now on shipper buzz>

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs> Screw the regs! DOWN with Pit! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
        ~Imzadi
        describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
        Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
          There have been a TON of GREAT pics of the two of them!!!!!

However, the sad thing is alot of them are from OFF camera ...ARRRGGGGG PTB what is it??? CAN YOU NOT see that they are SOOO perfect sheesh......makes ya wanna go slap somebody!
          Tame, what a great idea! You hold 'em and I'll slap 'em!!! Then we'll force feed 'em Shipper Cookies!!!! Oh yeah!!!!!
          Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
            hey, where's that picture from? pleeeaaase tell me its a S8 shot!
            nope, sorry. its a behind the scenes, goofing off for the cameras promo type shot or something along those lines i think for season 2s "Holiday".
            please someone correct me if i'm mistaken.

Comment

Hey, look everyone! We are at over 10,000 views again!!!

Hello to all you lurkers out there. Come on out and play with us. The water is fine and you know by now that we don't bite, that is unless you are a Shipper Cookie!!!
              Ship Nana

Comment

VERY GOOD!! Hey, where does everyone find these wonderful pics!! I would love to contribute but have to go now... maybe later tonight or tomorrow.
                SG-1 Dreamer

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                  Hello to all you lurkers out there. Come on out and play with us. The water is fine and you know by now that we don't bite, that is unless you are a Shipper Cookie!!!
                  i bite

Comment

Originally posted by GoneShippin'
                    No dear, you are no lurker -- I usually find myself grining after one of your (many) posts. Hey, been meaning to ask you, what episode is your sig picture from? Or is it from a behind the scenes shot?
                    See, that's the thing, I'm not too sure. I'm pretty sure it's a screen-cap though, from season 3, 3 or 5 judgking from the colour of Jack's hair.

I have TONS of stargate pics on my computer so I lose track. I saved them all so I could make a stargate mosaic for Jafana for her birthday...unfortunately, I haven't figured out how to make Mosaic Creator save it as a jpg or I would show you guys on here (it's really cool!).

Plus my version is only a trial and the trial period has run out

Luckily though, I can just download it again.

Comment

Originally posted by SaharaGate
                      See, that's the thing, I'm not too sure. I'm pretty sure it's a screen-cap though, from season 3, 3 or 5 judgking from the colour of Jack's hair.
                      i'm fairly sure its from season 5 "enemies", where they are on apophis's ship in a cell and the door opens and the replicators come in.

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                        Hey that's no fair! Morjana gets a kiss from Rick!!! I want to know where my kiss is!!!
                        LOL

Um honey, you must be projecting.

Morjana didn't get a kiss, she swooned....right into Rick's arms hehe. But then, she DID win the GOLD award.

But just for you, here is a rewrite to make it fair hehe:

Rick quips, "C'mon, cut to it would ya? I'm dying here"

AT rolls her eyes cheekily ( ) then deftly opens the first red envelope.

"Ok, here goes.

The winner of the first ever Bronze Sam/Jack posting award is....

SHIP NANNA!

At an amazing 70 posts!"

Ship Nanna walks up on stage, blushing scarlet: "I can't believe this...I never expected...I mean...FREE SHIPPER COOKIES FOR EVERYONE!"

At that, the noise from the crowd is defeaning. Before she realises what's happening (too busy throwing shipper cookies to the audience ), Rick swoops in and plants a soft kiss on her cheek.

"You, eh, had some crumbs..."

Amanda starts to speak again but can't be heard over sounds of cheering and munching.When it dies down Rick says,

"Nothing like the guilty pleasure of one of Ship Nanna's Monkey Sex cookies" and looks at Amanda mischieviously.

Amanda: "I like the yellow ones..."

Hows that?

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                          Excellent Job!! SARAHGATE.....

the "yellow ones" are the monkey sex ones, right?

Since I don't know how to use those lovely gifs either, I'm stealing from Caty. Hope you don't mind, Caty.
                          Right! They're the yellow ones.

I knew someone would pick up on that hehe.

*Takes a bow*

Comment

Okay, I'm off this thread for two days (count them, only two) and I miss stuff like monkey sex cookies. LOL You guys are a riot! Was laughing so hard I was in tears for most of the nine pages I needed to read to catch up! Thanks guys! BTW, I have new vid up:

"Bed of Roses" by Bon Jovi

The link is in my sig for all the lovely newbies! BTW--welcome to all of you, great to have more shippers join the ranks!
                            Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                            Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                            Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by SaharaGate
                              LOL

Um honey, you must be projecting.

Morjana didn't get a kiss, she swooned....right into Rick's arms hehe. But then, she DID win the GOLD award.

But just for you, here is a rewrite to make it fair hehe:

Rick quips, "C'mon, cut to it would ya? I'm dying here"

AT rolls her eyes cheekily ( ) then deftly opens the first red envelope.

"Ok, here goes.

The winner of the first ever Bronze Sam/Jack posting award is....

SHIP NANNA!

At an amazing 70 posts!"

Ship Nanna walks up on stage, blushing scarlet: "I can't believe this...I never expected...I mean...FREE SHIPPER COOKIES FOR EVERYONE!"

At that, the noise from the crowd is defeaning. Before she realises what's happening (too busy throwing shipper cookies to the audience ), Rick swoops in and plants a soft kiss on her cheek.

"You, eh, had some crumbs..."

Amanda starts to speak again but can't be heard over sounds of cheering and munching.When it dies down Rick says,

"Nothing like the guilty pleasure of one of Ship Nanna's Monkey Sex cookies" and looks at Amanda mischieviously.

Amanda: "I like the yellow ones..."

Hows that?
                              The food for tonights dreams.... Thank you!!!
                              Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                                Okay, I'm off this thread for two days (count them, only two) and I miss stuff like monkey sex cookies. LOL You guys are a riot! Was laughing so hard I was in tears for most of the nine pages I needed to read to catch up! Thanks guys! BTW, I have new vid up:

"Bed of Roses" by Bon Jovi

The link is in my sig for all the lovely newbies! BTW--welcome to all of you, great to have more shippers join the ranks!

Marimba, just watched your new video. AWESOME!!!!!!! Loved the variety of clips.
                                Thanks!
                                Oh, and I saved some Monkey Sex Shipper Cookies just for you!!! Enjoy!
                                Ship Nana

Comment

Working...
                                X