Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok so I haven't been in here and posted for a while and there are like 15 pages to read . I get to the last couple of pages and I nearly fall off my chair with all these wonderful piccies everyone has been posting . They are all great so thank you everyone for posting them .

I just thought I would post this one again because I love it.....

Originally posted by Token
    They are just perfect together!!!!

~Tracey~

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by Ice^^Heat
      I wasnt reffering to Jack being a general I was more thinking of something like this:
      Colonel Jack O'Neill - Commanding SG-1
      Colonel Samantha Carter- Commanding SG-2
      Could they have relationship then?

Now about your idea:

Thats the ultimate solution!!!!!! They, dont have to have a relationship on the record. But just off-base. I dont think it would make a difference in O'Neill's command behavouir(spelling) because he has these feelings so long and everytime Sam is gone or in danger he has this emotional breakdown! So the feeling is there anyway.

LET THEM HAVE IT!!!!!!!!!

So here's what I would do if i were Jack:

Pre-Pete:
      Sam and Jack at Jack's house. They are both on the couch havin' a beer. And then <Leanna's story>

Post-Pete :
      Sam and Jack at Jack's house. They are both on the couch havin' a beer.
      Jack: "So how is Pete?"
      Sam smiled and said: "Why do you keep asking that?"
      Jack: "Uhm, well, uhm, you know, just curious."
      Sam: "Uhm, well he moved back to Washington so I dont see him very often."
      Jack: "And what are you gonna do now?"
      Sam: "Well, uhm, I dont think our relationship would work because of the distance."
      Jack: "I'm sorry."
      Sam: "Yeh."

**** I dont know how to end it, anyone got ideas??????
      Sally Reeves has got a fanfic on her page that sort of covers this same topic. It's post- but it's great. Sorry, I can't remember the name but you just can't go wrong reading Sally Reeves! I think she's brilliant.
      I still miss Jack and Sam

Comment

With everyone showing shippy pics, I thought i wold post one of my newest pieces I made for a firend.

Comment

Originally posted by sacme

"love and marriage, love and marriage. goes together like a horse and carriage..."

ship sistah

I just sooooo love this picture. This is what I mean when I say we don't have to see the actual wedding but a nice photo on Jack's desk like this one would be great. Wouldn't it be funny if they used the same one as in it was meant to be just like that in both universes?!
          Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by SaharaGate
            Hey, I just found something nifty....if you click on the no. of posts before entering a thread, it gives you posting statistics. The shippers are prolific!

Announcer:

And here we are, at the first ever Threadual Sam/Jack Shipper Posting Awards. The crowd is hushed, the atmosphere electric as RDA and AT mount the stage and approach the microphone. Amanda gives a short speech.

"Welcome Shippers! Rick and I just thought we'd show our appreciation for your incredible dedication (five pages a day or more I hear...impressive) to the Sam and Jack cause. Your unwavering courage , your optimism in the face of such adversity is truly inspiring.

Rick quips, "C'mon, cut to it would ya? I'm dying here"

AT rolls her eyes cheekily ( ) then deftly opens the first red envelope.

"Ok, here goes.

The winner of the first ever Bronze Sam/Jack posting award is....

SHIP NANNA!

At an amazing 70 posts!"

Ship Nanna walks up on stage, blushing scarlet: "I can't believe this...I never expected...I mean...FREE SHIPPER COOKIES FOR EVERYONE!"

Amanda starts to speak again but can't be heard over sounds of cheering and munching. When it dies down Rick says,

"Nothing like the guilty pleasure of one of Ship Nanna's Monkey Sex cookies" and looks at Amanda mischieviously.

Amanda: "I like the yellow ones..."

Rick snatches the next red envelope.

"And the winner of the Silver Sam/Jack Monkey Sex - I mean Posting - Award is....

BCMILCO - otherwise known as Ship Daddy, not to be confused with Suga Daddy. At a WHOPPING 82 Posts! "

Crowd Starts cheering and stomping as Ship Daddy approaches the stage. He's cool, he's calm, he's charming...until Amanda plants one on him and he loses all powers of speech. After taking a moment to quiten his quickening heart beat, he manages a croaky "I did it all for the ship" then practically bolts off stage (after slipping Amanda his phone number ).

Rick glares at his back half-heartedly "Now I KNOW I'm not the reason that man posts so much".

Before the crowd has a chance to settle again, Amanda reveals the final Red envelope.

She breaks the seal.

Slides the gold-leaf paper out...

"And the winner of the first ever GOLD Sam/Jack Shipper Thread 2 Posting Award, with an INCREDIBLE 84 posts to their name is......

drum roll please.......

MORJANA!!!!

(Crowd goes wild).

As a startled Morjana stumbles towards him up the aisle, ehhh stairs, Rick invites her to the microphone.

"So, Mistress of Spoilers, Keeper of all 'Heads Ups', meet the billion people of the Shipper Thread!"

Morjana smiles sheepishly, then manages to squeeze out a tentative "Hi!"

Her hair is blown back from her face from the sheer force of the audience's reciprocating "HI MORJANA!"

Morjana manages a quick "I'm honoured, really..." before fainting - only to be caught in Rick's arms.

Fortunately, Ship Daddy comes to the 'rescue' and relieves Rick of his burden, carrying Morjana back to her seat.

And so ends the first ever Threadual S/J Shipper Posting Awards.

Roll Credits.

Disclaimer:

Anybody reading the above post does so at their own risk. If your name appears and you experience swelling of the head, immediately apply ice and consult your doctor.

Warning. Overdosing on Shipper Cookies (particularly the potent monkey sex variety) may lead to mild hallucinations and in some cases a permanent severing from reality. Strange fantasies about award shows are not uncommon...
            Hey that's no fair! Morjana gets a kiss from Rick!!! I want to know where my kiss is!!!
            Ship Nana

Comment

All of these pictures are just soooooooooooo great!!!! I love them all.
              You know what they say don't ya?!

A picture is worth a thousand words. So let this picture say it all for me!

Ship Nana

Comment

*HailDorothy* Great piece!!!

Here's the one I love:

Comment

Another great picture!!!!
                  Ship Nana

Comment

Hey, I just found something nifty....if you click on the no. of posts before entering a thread, it gives you posting statistics. The shippers are prolific!
                    Wow! I just did that and it is very interesting! Thanks for the tip!

Warning. Overdosing on Shipper Cookies (particularly the potent monkey sex variety) may lead to mild hallucinations and in some cases a permanent severing from reality. Strange fantasies about award shows are not uncommon...
                    Oh, so that is what has been happeing to me! I guess that is another of those side-effects. Pass the shipper cookies please.
                    Ship Nana

Comment

Goodness gracious!! You guys are going to give me a heart attack with all those awesome pictures! Everytime I look at one I have to smile and say, "awwwww!"

I especially love the kissy one's!

~*~Emilee~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Emilee108
                        Goodness gracious!! You guys are going to give me a heart attack with all those awesome pictures! Everytime I look at one I have to smile and say, "awwwww!"

I especially love the kissy one's!

~*~Emilee~*~
                        Their so beautifull aren't they?? *sniff* *wipes away tear*

Comment

Originally posted by *HailDorothy*
                          With everyone showing shippy pics, I thought i wold post one of my newest pieces I made for a firend.

Excellent job!!!! They look so sad . I know not being with the man I loved for 7 years would make me sad. I think they need more shipper cookies!!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by *HailDorothy*
                            Umm, I am not Linda, I am Katrina. I didnt Realize there was another HailDorothy on the board. Ooops, You can Call Me dorkarella if you want, or POO (Point of Origin, I have the Stargate Symbol for Earth Tattooed on the back of my next, so the parentals (who are a fan to the show as well) call me that.

Ummm..glad you guys liked the art. I need to update sometime this week. I have a ton of new stuff and yes please add me to any sam/jack list. Hopefully in the next few weeks I will beable to make a strickly Sam and Jack Art/Icon site.
                            Oh, that's SO COOL! Thought about getting that tattoo--hubs would kill me though! BTW--how did you find someone to do that? Did you bring a picture? (Okay, so I'm still thinking about it--hubs would probably scream if he knew I was writing this ) and yes, I know I'm probably 150 posts or so behind. Going to take forever to catch up!
                            Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                            Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                            Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                              Another great picture!!!!
                              There have been a TON of GREAT pics of the two of them!!!!!

However, the sad thing is alot of them are from OFF camera ...ARRRGGGGG PTB what is it??? CAN YOU NOT see that they are SOOO perfect sheesh......makes ya wanna go slap somebody!
                              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Announcer:

drum roll please.......

MORJANA!!!!

(Crowd goes wild).

As a startled Morjana stumbles towards him up the aisle, ehhh stairs, Rick invites her to the microphone.

"So, Mistress of Spoilers, Keeper of all 'Heads Ups', meet the billion people of the Shipper Thread!"

Morjana smiles sheepishly, then manages to squeeze out a tentative "Hi!"

Her hair is blown back from her face from the sheer force of the audience's reciprocating "HI MORJANA!"

Morjana manages a quick "I'm honoured, really..." before fainting - only to be caught in Rick's arms.

Fortunately, Ship Daddy comes to the 'rescue' and relieves Rick of his burden, carrying Morjana back to her seat.

And so ends the first ever Threadual S/J Shipper Posting Awards.

Roll Credits.

n...
                                Okay this made sense until here....When I clicked on this I saw MajorSal as the one with 84 posts Not Morjana.....so I am confused!!!!! the other two made sense and I LOVE MORJANA do not get me wrong!!!
                                But the number one poster in this thread right now is Major Sal ...Our very own Aunt Sally
                                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Working...
                                X