This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ses110
    Sorry Guys.I hope it does not happen but watch out for Colson or better known as Nanny Boy.TPTB have not reached there quota of having 2000 guys fall for Sam.How Jack has managed to avoid a breakdown as well as the Shippers is a miracle.If the show continue's on to Season 9 without RDA and Sam and Jack do not end up together I doubt I will be able to avoid a breakdown.I will continue to hope for the best.We Shippers must stick together.

All for one and one for all!!!

Oh sorry, wrong story!!

Hehehe (couldn't resist)
    Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Token
      [/i]
      [i]

LOL!! I was thinking that too. Since did know about the Stargate program, maybe he followed her to the Alpha Site. He's really good at stalking! AND we haven't actually seen since "Chimera".

I knew it was a mistake to tell that anything about the Stargate program. Why didn't they listen to me!!! LOL
      Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
        LMAO

That was really in disguise!
        hey, he had to find a way to follow her...sorry, check on her whiole she was off world didn't he? but why are you suggesting theres something wrong with that?!? hehe <g>

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
        ~Imzadi
        describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
        Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Let's not be one-sided here. Jack is very "crushworthy" also. What about the 3 women who have had a crush on Jack, two of which jumped his bones and the third of which tried.

oh absolutely no argument here, he is extremely crushworthy. he's a fox! but only 3 women have had a crush on jack. maybe he and the other guys get less admirers because they have more male guest stars, i don't know.

Don't you think that a sudo relationship that goes on for 7 years isn't a bit obsessive?
          not really, because i see it as a genuine love, rather than just a crush. i think they admire and respect each other on so many more levels than just a romantic or just a physical attraction. they are friends regardless of anything else. i don't see them as being obsessed with each other, and you can't control who you love. i know you can't really control who you have a crush on, but you can try not to be obsessive, and stalkerish, and manipulative about it. the people who have had crushes on sam (in my view) seem to be trying to manipulate her - in an unconcious way - into returning their feelings. with the weird crushes i see the ones with the crush as being selfish, where i didn't really see that with the sam/jack relationship up until chimera, and even then i saw it more as confusion on sams part rather than selfishness. i always saw sam and jack as wanting the personal happiness of the other one even if it meant making themselves less happy. and the same goes for them wanting whats best for the team. i don't think i'm expressing myself very well, so if you want me to try to clarify, i'll try, but i can't promise it'll make anymore sense than this one.
          You need to cut back on eating so many shipper cookies. *hiccup* xcuse me!
          NOOO! NEVER! hey, i can stop any time i want!

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
            Ok, we'll just have to agree to disagree. I thought Sam dug Narim even before the mind-meld, *but only for that ep*. When they meet again over a year later she has been joined with Jolinar and her feelings for Jack have grown, so she definitely had moved on, where he had not. It had never been love for her, she had only known him for a few days. Very interesting discussion, though, about all the men that have played with her mind and been really obsessive. Jack only has to be himself and support the independent woman that she is and she's in love. He is the standard by which all other men shrivel, shrink, and wither in comparison.

Except of course, Ship Daddy!

ship sistah
            Ship sistah, I know you didn't mean it this way (I red bolded some of your words) but LOL, LOL, LOL. I really need to get my mind out of the gutter. I guess it is one of the side-effects of those wild monkey sex shipper cookies. *hiccup*

(just that kinda night)(ok, ok, I'm going to bed now - after I stop laughing)
            Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
              Okay I was gone for a while, now I am back. Actually working....go figure Anyway....I have been reading so I can at least stay up to date and I read a post yesterday regarding Sci-Fi's showing last night of There But for the Grace of God.

The question was did AU Jack say I Love you to AU Sam....well I read this post prior to watching the scene so I was ready. I turned my TV WAY UP and .........I think so!! BUT I also now am worried I *might* have deluded myself because well I am a Star Gate shipper and we can never believe what we see anymore!!! and since I am in the process of Converting YET ANOTHER FAMILY at my work I have loaned Season 1 out to a co-worker, so I can't re-watch the DVD so.....I THINK I did hear it......

EGADS I am nuts....I am just flat out nuts!!!
              Ship Nana.....cookies please.......just pass that bottle to while you are at it..I am legal aw heck I'll just go get mine out of the fridge
              Yup, I'm the one who askedglad someone else (even biased <g>) thinks so. When I heard that, it made my night ...and of course dad would institutionalize me if I asked him if I asked him stuff like that (given how many things like that pop up...this, Jack calling Sam's dad 'Dad'...) Ship daddy, you need to talk to my dad...he barely tolerates the show mom has promised to watch a few episodes (I think Hereos Part 2 and Out of Mind/Into the Fire for her) and my brother likes it a bit. having little success in converting them...my friends are easier

pass the bottle to me too (I'm legal too!) and some shipper cookies (choc chip!) its gonna be a long summer til new episodes.

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
              ~Imzadi
              describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
              Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                oh absolutely no argument here, he is extremely crushworthy. he's a fox! but only 3 women have had a crush on jack. maybe he and the other guys get less admirers because they have more male guest stars, i don't know.

not really, because i see it as a genuine love, rather than just a crush. i think they admire and respect each other on so many more levels than just a romantic or just a physical attraction. they are friends regardless of anything else. i don't see them as being obsessed with each other, and you can't control who you love. i know you can't really control who you have a crush on, but you can try not to be obsessive, and stalkerish, and manipulative about it. the people who have had crushes on sam (in my view) seem to be trying to manipulate her - in an unconcious way - into returning their feelings. with the weird crushes i see the ones with the crush as being selfish, where i didn't really see that with the sam/jack relationship up until chimera, and even then i saw it more as confusion on sams part rather than selfishness. i always saw sam and jack as wanting the personal happiness of the other one even if it meant making themselves less happy. and the same goes for them wanting whats best for the team. i don't think i'm expressing myself very well, so if you want me to try to clarify, i'll try, but i can't promise it'll make anymore sense than this one.
                You are of course, correct. I was just being silly. I really do agree with everything you said above. They are about as far from obsessive as you can get. They are selfless and like you said above all they are best friends!!

NOOO! NEVER! hey, i can stop any time i want!
                Yeah, I've heard that one before!! LOL
                Ship Nana

Comment

He is the standard by which all other men shrivel, shrink, and wither in comparison.
                  Ship sistah, I know you didn't mean it this way (I red bolded some of your words) but LOL, LOL, LOL. I really need to get my mind out of the gutter. I guess it is one of the side-effects of those wild monkey sex shipper cookies. *hiccup*
                  I think my sig picture sums up what you were thinking, Ship Nana.

Oz

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
                  appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
                  full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
                  in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

(just that kinda night)(ok, ok, I'm going to bed now - after I stop laughing)
                    I did mean it that way! If I could have found a way to put limp and flacid in there I would have.

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
                      yes, exactly! alien mind control to get the girl!!!
                      i wouldn't go as far as alien mind control, not intentional mind control anyway. but how creepy and pete like was the computers voice thing in between two fires (season 5)?

Originally posted by LtLisa
                      I think Jack was attracted to Sam first (3rd episode...Emancipation...then of course Broca Divide (no...not like this!)) But I think the feelings part is much harder to pin down...I would say definitely by Out of Mind/Into the Fire...when does everyone think they first had feelings for each other (more than physical attraction or friendship)?
                      i think they were mutually attracted to each other from the start.
                      feelings part?
                      i'd say sam started to develop feelings at a quicker pace, around solitudes seriously but mildly somewhere between emancipation and brocca divide, but didn't realise it until around 100 days, season 3.
                      i'd say jack was a bit slower, starting around emancipation maybe even the enemy within or before? and building up very gradually until he started to realise it in In the line of duty (one of my fave eps), then he tried to suppress it, and didn't really realise it until around D&C in season 4.

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
                        I think my sig picture sums up what you were thinking, Ship Nana.

Oz

Oh, you are tooooo clever for your own good! I didn't know that Jack knew sign language! LOLOLOLO
                        Ship Nana

Comment

I did mean it that way! If I could have found a way to put limp and flacid in there I would have.

ship sistah

Guess I was slow on the uptake. But thanks for the gigggggles!
                          Ship Nana

Comment

You are of course, correct. I was just being silly. I really do agree with everything you said above. They are about as far from obsessive as you can get. They are selfless and like you said above all they are best friends!!
                            oh, ok, sorry. i've recently been elsewhere, where i really can't tell if people are joking or not, so i think i'm taking things at face value just in case i offend with my sarcastic, jokey, cynical, sinful, crazy! ways.
                            sometimes even my best friends can't tell if i'm being sarcastic anymore.
                            and i have trouble telling if i'm getting my points or should i say rambles across the way i'm intending them.

Comment

Guess I was slow on the uptake. But thanks for the gigggggles!
                              nah, I was trying to be a little subtle. I was giving Ship Daddy a compliment in the next line and I didn't want to refer to how big his **** probably was too. Too incestuous.

ship sistah
                              Last edited by sacme; 18 May 2004, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                                God, they're such a beautiful couple. Just look at that! Sigh. Well the Gilmore Girls season finale is on tonight and it looks as though it will be good for my romance-starved soul. And I hope it's really good because I very much doubt that there will be much, if any, ship in the first half of Stargate season 8.
                                Oh Mom, wasn't that nice. I cheered when Lorelei and Luke finally kissed. I loved the way they both hesitated and then they both told each other to stand still! I can imagine Sam and Jack being that cute-- but much hotter! I don't know if Sam and Jack have more years together than Lorelei and Luke, but they have faced death, destruction and apocalypse together. Seems to up the ante, I would think!

ship sistah

Comment

Working...
                                X