This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ship Nana
    Leanna, the Shipper Cookies are in my signature at the bottom of my post. They come in chocolate, sugar, sugar with sprinkles, etc. As you have read, they are really loaded with ship and bound to make you a little giddy. So please be careful when you indulge!! We don't want people to wonder why you have that funny smile on your face.
    Enjoy!!
    And don't forget the extra-strength, monkey sex ones that Ship Nana is cooking up. Can't wait to hear what the side effects are?

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
      i think she saw narim as a friend, and when she 'felt' his emotions towards her, she confused that friendship with something else, so she decided to test it out by kissing him. when she later had time to think it over, i think she realised that she only liked him as a friend, and perhaps felt a little uncomfortable with the knowlege that he felt more for her.
      Yes, that's a pretty good way to say it.

she does seem to let guys confuse and misdirect her feelings for them though doesn't she? hhmm. silly sam.
      Boy does she

as it is, if one more guy has an obsessive crush on sam, i think i'll scream.
      Yes I'll scream too if they bring in another guy with a crush

Oh BTW I knew I forgot someone in my list of guys who've survived the supposed Black Widow Curse: Agent Barrett, who also has a crush on Carter
      ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
      The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Thanks Ship Nana. Well, I already have a smile on my face quite often as I daydream about Jack and Sam. But, I will love endulging in these "shippey" cookies. Guess I should put a pic with my postings, just haven't taken the time to try it yet.
        SG-1 Dreamer

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
          Yeah, but Hammond did order her to keep Narim company... they wanted to weedle something out of him, and they saw Sam as the means to those ends.
          Anyway Sam and Jack...
          he didn't order her to kiss him! she did that on her own.

Anyway, Sam and Jack
          2 be
          +2 gether
          --------
          4 ever!

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Has anyone figured out just exactly what Sam was thinking in "The Lost City, Part 1", and what Jack KNEW she was thinking in "The Lost City, Part 2"? This has me so baffled. I have to guess Sam was thinking..."It (re: saving the world) would not be "worth it" to me. To quote Daniel... "So, anyway... what do you think??"
            p.s. Sorry if this has already been discussed... I haven't been able to read ALL the postings since these episodes aired.
            SG-1 Dreamer

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
              he didn't order her to kiss him! she did that on her own.
              No, but I think basically she became confused after "feeling" Narim's emotions, I would imagine that the device stimulates the "viewers" emotions to match those 'recorded' on the device, so that you would know exactly how the other person felt. Which means he really manipulated her right before he kissed her, of course once the device is off the feelings would ware off after a couple of minutes.

IMO it fits with what was shown, and he's never gotten that close to her again. I think once she realized that Narim's feelings were alot deeper then hers she got a little cautious around him, and tried to keep a comfortable distance.
              ~BCM =)

Comment

Yes I'll scream too if they bring in another guy with a crush

Oh BTW I knew I forgot someone in my list of guys who've survived the supposed Black Widow Curse: Agent Barrett, who also has a crush on Carter
                i think its obvious that there will be several guys who have a crush on her. she is very crushworthy. its the volume of the crushes and the obsessive nature of most of them that bug me. even pete who was dating her seemed to have that weird kind of obsessive crush on her.

i do have to admit, in smoke and mirrors, season 6
                j
                u
                s
                t
                in
                c
                a
                s
                e
                when that building blew up and barret landed on top of her, myself and a friend of mine all said, "oh yeah, he's gonna die". (in jest of course )

but i don't really see him as being a contender for sams feelings. i can see him as a friend, and a valuable ally, but i don't like that they've made him have a crush on her. unless they're intent is to show that she can have her pick of guys, and doesn't want any of them, i don't see the purpose behind it. and if that is the intent, i'm not really liking how much they're trying to show this. (i doubt thats what it is though)

i have never known anyone in real life to have so many people develop a crush on them. its the one aspect of sams character that really bugs me.

thats another thing that impresses me about the sam/jack relationship. they never seemed (at least to me) to have an obsessiveness to their relationship.
                i loved the way their relationship was always there but never too big. too much of a good thing sucks, i believe the saying goes
                i think in season 7, they were trying to please both sides, and failed, because the more they try, the more they fail.
                IMHO the relationship should just develop and evolve naturally, like it did in seasons 1-early 7. i did like the ship in the latter part of season 7, but i don't think it would work long term, and although i liked it (mostly) and felt that, with the exception of chimera, the shippy episodes were - at their core - sci fi episodes, and that works for me. and i understand how if one were an anti shipper the shippier parts of the episodes would be bothersome (when not subtle that is, personally i don't understand why so many people had a problem with evolution or death knell or heroes part 2).

i think i've kind of wandered in a daze away from my original point here..... where was i?

Comment

Originally posted by Leanna
                  Has anyone figured out just exactly what Sam was thinking in "The Lost City, Part 1", and what Jack KNEW she was thinking in "The Lost City, Part 2"? This has me so baffled. I have to guess Sam was thinking..."It (re: saving the world) would not be "worth it" to me. To quote Daniel... "So, anyway... what do you think??"
                  p.s. Sorry if this has already been discussed... I haven't been able to read ALL the postings since these episodes aired.
                  he knew that she was sorry she forgot to bring him food and coffee, hence forcing him to use guiness as a substitute for food.

but really, your version sounds good too.

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                    Leanna, the Shipper Cookies are in my signature at the bottom of my post. They come in chocolate, sugar, sugar with sprinkles, etc. As you have read, they are really loaded with ship and bound to make you a little giddy. So please be careful when you indulge!! We don't want people to wonder why you have that funny smile on your face.
                    Enjoy!!
                    But be careful of the "monkey sex" cookies! They induce wild, sexual behaviour in really inappropriate places.

I like the oatmeal raisin, myself. Not too sweet, but very shippy.

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

I'm afraid to say what my favorite cookie would be ... not sure of the connotations.
                      SG-1 Dreamer

Comment

its the volume of the crushes and the obsessive nature of most of them that bug me. even pete who was dating her seemed to have that weird kind of obsessive crush on her.
                        Yes I agree.

j
                        u
                        s
                        t
                        in
                        c
                        a
                        s
                        e
                        [snip]
                        but i don't really see [Barrett] as being a contender for sams feelings. i can see him as a friend, and a valuable ally, but i don't like that they've made him have a crush on her. unless they're intent is to show that she can have her pick of guys, and doesn't want any of them, i don't see the purpose behind it. and if that is the intent, i'm not really liking how much they're trying to show this.
                        Agreed, I don't think Barrett has much of a chance with Sam considering she's never looked at twice. And it really does get annoying when Every other guy falls at her feet worshiping her, it gets embarassing.

thats another thing that impresses me about the sam/jack relationship. they never seemed (at least to me) to have an obsessiveness to their relationship.
                        Well, there is the obsessiveness of the fans
                        ~BCM =)

Comment

Thanks Sally.I just figure if something so small like death does not bring them together than something big like a paper cut must get them together.I know all about the regs but I think Sam and Jack could have gotten together without killing the show.I would have been happy with seeing a kiss or a hug or Sam and Jack having dinner once in a while.The show could have still been about sg-1 adventures without overloading the show with Sam and Jack Ship.

Comment

Well, there is the obsessiveness of the fans
                            well yeah, but we're a bunch of weirdo's.

actually, now that i think of it, i think that warrior in death knell actually had a crush on sam and figured that the best way to get her intersted in him would be to stalk her for a few days.
                            if only she had figured that out too, she could have had a temporary boyfriend who was actually preferable to pete! ah nuts.

sorry, just couldn't help it.

Comment

i think its obvious that there will be several guys who have a crush on her. she is very crushworthy. its the volume of the crushes and the obsessive nature of most of them that bug me. even pete who was dating her seemed to have that weird kind of obsessive crush on her.
                              Let's not be one-sided here. Jack is very "crushworthy" also. What about the 3 women who have had a crush on Jack, two of which jumped his bones and the third of which tried.

j
                              u
                              s
                              t
                              in
                              c
                              a
                              s
                              e
                              when that building blew up and barret landed on top of her, myself and a friend of mine all said, "oh yeah, he's gonna die". (in jest of course )

but i don't really see him as being a contender for sams feelings. i can see him as a friend, and a valuable ally, but i don't like that they've made him have a crush on her. unless they're intent is to show that she can have her pick of guys, and doesn't want any of them, i don't see the purpose behind it. and if that is the intent, i'm not really liking how much they're trying to show this. (i doubt thats what it is though)
                              Really, I agree. There is no point in showing that every single guy that comes on the show has the, if you will excuse the expression, Hots for Sam. Why do it? To what end?

i have never known anyone in real life to have so many people develop a crush on them. its the one aspect of sams character that really bugs me.
                              If I had known someone like that I think I would be waaaay jealous.

i loved the way their relationship was always there but never too big. too much of a good thing sucks, i believe the saying goes
                              Don't you think that a sudo relationship that goes on for 7 years isn't a bit obsessive?

i think in season 7, they were trying to please both sides, and failed, because the more they try, the more they fail.
                              You're 100% right on with that statement!

(snip, snip)
                              i think i've kind of wandered in a daze away from my original point here..... where was i?
                              You need to cut back on eating so many shipper cookies. *hiccup* xcuse me!
                              Ship Nana

Comment

well yeah, but we're a bunch of weirdo's.

actually, now that i think of it, i think that warrior in death knell actually had a crush on sam and figured that the best way to get her intersted in him would be to stalk her for a few days.
                                if only she had figured that out too, she could have had a temporary boyfriend who was actually preferable to pete! ah nuts.
                                Oh, he would have made sense to the show too, because he was already a part of the Stargate Universe! They didn't have to smush him into a contrived situation to make him fit in.

sorry, just couldn't help it.
                                neither could I
                                ~BCM =)

Comment

Working...
                                X