Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am to the point where I would be happy to see some strange alien shipper entity invade both of their bodies. They have wild, monkey sex and yes on the ramp and then run off and get married.

Then all of a sudden the strange alien shipper entities leave them and they have to deal with the consequences. Guess what?

"We were married under an alien influence so no regs apply, thus no court martial. Oooops! Guess we'll just stay that way. "

Ta da!!!! It is done!!! Easy as shipper cookies!!! LOL
    Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
      Hello HailDorothy ..Are you Linda too?

Caty here

I didn't know you made videos too?!!!Why did you ask me to make some requests?!! Not that I mind at all but I'm just curious
      I had a look at your website and it's fab...haven't had the time to watch the videos though ...later I will

Welcome here to the shipper gang I find this board much better to navigate than the Yahoo Sam and Jack ...can't stand to post in that one

Caty aka ShipDiva
      Umm, I am not Linda, I am Katrina. I didnt Realize there was another HailDorothy on the board. Ooops, You can Call Me dorkarella if you want, or POO (Point of Origin, I have the Stargate Symbol for Earth Tattooed on the back of my next, so the parentals (who are a fan to the show as well) call me that.

Ummm..glad you guys liked the art. I need to update sometime this week. I have a ton of new stuff and yes please add me to any sam/jack list. Hopefully in the next few weeks I will beable to make a strickly Sam and Jack Art/Icon site.

Comment

Originally posted by *HailDorothy*
        Umm, I am not Linda, I am Katrina. I didnt Realize there was another HailDorothy on the board. Ooops, You can Call Me dorkarella if you want, or POO (Point of Origin, I have the Stargate Symbol for Earth Tattooed on the back of my next, so the parentals (who are a fan to the show as well) call me that.

Ummm..glad you guys liked the art. I need to update sometime this week. I have a ton of new stuff and yes please add me to any sam/jack list. Hopefully in the next few weeks I will beable to make a strickly Sam and Jack Art/Icon site.

Hi Dorkarella...no the other HailDorothy aka Linda I know post in the Yahoo sam and Jack forum but I thought she was you popping round here

Welcome to the forum and enjoy it

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
          LOL! Sam breaks down because Jack's finger is slightly bleeding. But hey, seeing as she's known that Jack's been killed and maimed numerous times and STILL hasn't fallen into his arms, I can't imagine what will make it happen... except for the tramatic and unfortunate paper cut incident. But yes, Ses, I'm desperate too.

Sally
          me three!

and sacme I like your idea...and it fits with the scifi theme of the show! its a lot of ship...but theres alien stuff involved!

Hi Dorothy and Leanna!
          Dorothy, you really have a tatoo of the POO? cool!

mjj, you said what I was attempting to articulate last night...toe curling...perfect description...
          Last edited by LtLisa; 18 May 2004, 07:12 AM. Reason: so someone else can post on this page!

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
          ~Imzadi
          describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
          Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
            Ok fellow shippers, I thought it was time to see THE picture again!! So here it is.

And we will all say Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh together!
            ahhhhhhhhh! <contented sigh>

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
            ~Imzadi
            describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
            Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Ok fellow shippers, I thought it was time to see THE picture again!! So here it is.

And we will all say Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh together!

BIG BIG CHEMISTRY even if some can't see it ..HUhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

God, they're such a beautiful couple. Just look at that! Sigh. Well the Gilmore Girls season finale is on tonight and it looks as though it will be good for my romance-starved soul. And I hope it's really good because I very much doubt that there will be much, if any, ship in the first half of Stargate season 8.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Ok So I am sittn' here watching Season 6's "Frozen" and there at the end of the ep where Sam tells Jack about how the Tok'ra have offered him a deal on a snake. So she is begging him to consider it and they are playing that same damn music they played in Divid and Conquer when he was confessing his feelings. I have noticed that they always play that music during serious Sam and Jack scenes. It's really getting on nerves! It's like a big tease!

Ok I am done...for now

Comment

What are shippers?

Comment

Originally posted by Omak
                      What are shippers?

I don't know who coined the term nor do I know what was the first official "ship", but a shipper is basically a person who strongly (ok in my case desperatley) believes that two characters (or people) should be in a romantic relationship. Normally we are Called Realtionshippers, but Shipper is just easier to get out.

hope I did an ok way of explaining this for ya!

Comment

I think, and I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong, that the shipper term first began to have regular use in relation to the X-Files and Mulder and Scully. I was never involved in the X-Files online fandom nor really a "shipper" for the two but I've heard that's where it began.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by *HailDorothy*
                          Ok So I am sittn' here watching Season 6's "Frozen" and there at the end of the ep where Sam tells Jack about how the Tok'ra have offered him a deal on a snake. So she is begging him to consider it and they are playing that same damn music they played in Divid and Conquer when he was confessing his feelings. I have noticed that they always play that music during serious Sam and Jack scenes. It's really getting on nerves! It's like a big tease!

Ok I am done...for now
                          I really like it. When I hear it during a really sweet, emotional scene between them, the music puts it/me over the edge. I love that they have official theme music that links all of their scenes together. For me, I hear it and I immediately get an emotional recall all of their shippy moments throughout the years. It's sad and sweet and so romantic. And I can't wait to hear it in Season 8-- while I'm seeing major shippage!

ship sistah

p.s. The music is also an official admission of purposeful ship by TPTB, IMO. So I like the sanction and canon of it, too.
                          Last edited by sacme; 18 May 2004, 10:03 AM. Reason: p.s.

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

I am to the point where I would be happy to see some strange alien shipper entity invade both of their bodies. They have wild, monkey sex and yes on the ramp and then run off and get married.
                            Then all of a sudden the strange alien shipper entities leave them and they have to deal with the consequences. Guess what?
                            "We were married under an alien influence so no regs apply, thus no court martial. Oooops! Guess we'll just stay that way. "
                            Ta da!!!! It is done!!! Easy as shipper cookies!!! LOL
                            you said it much better than i did! leave it to nana to bring it on down to the bare essentials!

Hey, could you be that shipper entity? Can you whip up and send Sam and Jack some extra strength, monkey sex, shipper cookies, please!!

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                              I really like it. When I hear it during a really sweet, emotional scene between them, the music puts it/me over the edge. I love that they have official theme music that links all of their scenes together. For me, I hear it and I immediately get an emotional recall all of their shippy moments throughout the years. It's sad and sweet and so romantic. And I can't wait to hear it in Season 8-- while I'm seeing major shippage!

ship sistah

p.s. The music is also an official admission of purposeful ship by TPTB, IMO. So I like the sanction and canon of it, too.
                              Don't get me wrong, I love the fact that they have theme music. What kills me is well, when the play it the emotional respose I get when I hear it. I mean every time I hear it, I am like, is this gonna be the one time something happens? and then when nothing happens I am like, Holy Hannah! That's it, not watching again!

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                                I think, and I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong, that the shipper term first began to have regular use in relation to the X-Files and Mulder and Scully. I was never involved in the X-Files online fandom nor really a "shipper" for the two but I've heard that's where it began.
                                Shippehoy..

Well I was on the x-files fandom ..and big yes ...shippers was the term used for Mulder and Scully fans who liked to see them together either interacting , holding hands, kisses on the forehead or neck , bigs hugs, and proper kisses on the finale episode "The truth"

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Working...
                                X