This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ses110
    I though so to Sacme.The way things are going there is no way to tell.Jack getting a paper cut will finally make Sam confess her love for Jack.I'll take anything at this point.I wanted something special but I am desperate.
    I'm so desperate that I wouldn't mind a little alien/off-world help, at this point. What if something were to affect them in a way that lowered one or both of their inhibitions? They would still be them, just more susceptible to following their heart, instead of regulations. The affected one would make a move on the unaffected one or both would give in to their mutual attraction. We would see them getting friendlier, spending more time with each other, flirting, errant touching, long lusty looks, they'd go out or --even better-- visit the other at home, they'd question why they didn't do this before and we'd see them really enjoy getting close. Then the outside influence would wear off and they would have to deal with the consequences-- especially if it were only one of them that was affected. The unaffected person would really have a lot to think about! I remember an X-File, where there was a guy who could make himself look like anyone else and he came to Scully's house looking like Mulder and she was about to make out with him when the real Mulder barged in. Very interesting what could happen when even one of them opens the door a little.

Anyway, Sam and Jack would have gotten a real taste of what they could have with one another. At first they would try to go back to the way it was, but ultimately, after having finally opened their heart and mind to the possibility, they can't.

Of course, I'd rather Sam and Jack come to the right conclusion on their own, but like I said, this is my desperate scenario.

ship sistah
    Last edited by sacme; 17 May 2004, 11:52 PM. Reason: to add "errant touching" and "long lusty looks"

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by *HailDorothy*
      First time shipper posting....
      Love the vids guys. I have a few that I have made. I may post later! Just wanted to drop and line, and to pimp my fanart (mostly sam/jack) site 8th World Wonder
      OMG, hail to you! your art is gorgeous!

ship sistah

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
        but am i the only one who loved sams "very dramatic, thank you" when jack found her? it only a small thing, but the way it's said just makes it a brilliant line (to me).

It's a *great* Sam quote! I thought Amanda delivered that line perfectly. Sam was in full panic mode, then Jack comes in and saves the day! (her life), and then she delivers that line in emotional breath. Well done, Amanda!

Sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
          Jack getting a paper cut will finally make Sam confess her love for Jack.I'll take anything at this point.I wanted something special but I am desperate.

LOL! Sam breaks down because Jack's finger is slightly bleeding. But hey, seeing as she's known that Jack's been killed and maimed numerous times and STILL hasn't fallen into his arms, I can't imagine what will make it happen... except for the tramatic and unfortunate paper cut incident. But yes, Ses, I'm desperate too.

Sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Love the vids guys. I have a few that I have made. I may post later! Just wanted to drop and line, and to pimp my fanart (mostly sam/jack) site 8th World Wonder

Welcome, Dorothy!!!

Sally
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Leanna
              Hi all! My first posting. Never done anything like this before, but looks like fun and I NEED someone to talk to about my latest passion... Stargate SG-1... in particular the "ship"? between Jack and Sam. YES, I watch episodes over, over, and over... in slow motion... searching carefully for any sign of J/S moments!! I thought I was the only one who did that! Boy, do I feel better! Just two things I would like to know as a "newbie"... I think I've figured out that "ship", "shipper", etc refers to a characters relationship with other characters. I have to know... is this a term specifically "coined" for the Jack and Sam relationship? and where in the world does the term "ship" come from?? Looking forward to all the discussion about Jack and Sam.

Welcome, Leanna! I'd try for more originality than just saying welcome, but my brain mushy and unresponsive. More than usual.

Sally
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally Posted by *HailDorothy*

I checked it out 'now' (was going to wait till done playing) because another postee gushed over your artwork.... WOW! Breath-taking work!

Can I post a link to your work on the 'sam and jack list'? It's a yahoo group for everything Sam and Jack. I think they'd love it. Again, great work!

Sally

ps - I also just used one of your thumbnail pics for my new sigpic.
                Last edited by majorsal; 17 May 2004, 11:37 PM. Reason: because i'm omnipotent and can do anything i want
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                  ps - I also just used one of your thumbnail pics for my new sigpic.
                  good choice, sally. if you didn't know anything about that episode, you'd think from that picture you were interupting some serious...er... "entanglement."

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
                    To All: Why was the kiss in Beneath the Surface cut? I thought it was TPTB idea...men...a woman writes it and gets it right, they change it (note: statement does not apply to shipper guys on this thread, especially ship daddy...)
                    Darn straight it doesn't apply to me I sure wouldn't have cut it
                    ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                    The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Hello HailDorothy ..Are you Linda too?

Caty here

I didn't know you made videos too?!!!Why did you ask me to make some requests?!! Not that I mind at all but I'm just curious
                      I had a look at your website and it's fab...haven't had the time to watch the videos though ...later I will

Welcome here to the shipper gang I find this board much better to navigate than the Yahoo Sam and Jack ...can't stand to post in that one

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                        hey guys, i've been off line for the last two days. just got through catching up on 12, count 'em, 12 PAGES! here. so i'm all out of energy, its 4:30am and i'm gonna have to call it a night, so i can't respond to any of the one MILLION brilliant posts i've been missing. except for the following one, for obvious reasons

how cute are they, huh? i say let 'em be like this as sam and jack, cos to be honest, WHEN she dumps pete, if jack doesn't make a move, i think teal'c (or maybe bcm ) might be movin' in there. you may notice T's hugging her an awful lot lately. hhhmmmm.
                        I notice that and to tell you the truth--please don't shoot me--if she didn't end up with Jack (which is of course their destiny because they are so cosmically meant for each other) then I could see Sam with Teal'c and not have to drop dead.
                        I still miss Jack and Sam

Comment

Sam may like order but let's face it...order in your love life ( or sex life--can I say that on this PG forum) is not all it's cracked up to be now is it? Some might even say it's...um...BORING or (boring....PS..one in the same to me).

Jack, on the other hand, would never be boring. Toe curling is a very good thing.
                          Last edited by mjj1993; 18 May 2004, 03:57 AM. Reason: clicked return too soon

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                            Hey guys, one last thing. Since you guys were all talking about reactions, fave moments between the two, etc., etc., I just thought that I'd mention something I've noticed. It's not a big deal and I'm not sure if anyone else has mentioned before, but I'll say it anyway. I never know anymore!

Anyway, does anyone else notice that Amanda Tapping has almost made it a point since season one to react in some capacity to every sarcastic/snide/cynical/mistrusting/angry/hilarious thing that RDA says/does. Almost without fail, she will turn to look at him, roll her eyes, laugh, do something. You'd think, after this many years, that she'd just ignore him (like Daniel and Teal'c, hehe), but instead, she indulges him and encourages it with her reaction.

I guess that's why so many fic writers and shippers believe that he does it PURPOSELY - you know, to make her laugh and all that.
                            Yeah, I've always noticed that. I don't know if she does it intentionally or maybe, like the rest of us, she just thinks he's funny and reacts naturally. I always laugh or smile or whatever everytime RDA makes a sarcastic remark no matter how many times I've seen the ep. If she does it intentionally, I think it's very in character for Sam (especially at the beginning) since she is more straight laced and less likely to be srcastic and may sort of admire Jack's confidence in himself that he can be that way without too much fear of repercussion. (Did that make sense? )

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                              Just to say I really liked it! She really is a great fanfic writer. This one was sweet and funny! Thanks for the rec! Sorry this is probably over 100 posts behind--catching up after being away for a day!
                              No problem. Pesky real life just insists on getting in the way! I read "Go Toards the Light"--heartwrenching in so many places. (Must admit guilty pleasure for the NC-17 chapters!)

I'm hoping to start "In Demand" today.

Comment

Ok fellow shippers, I thought it was time to see THE picture again!! So here it is.

And we will all say Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh together!
                                Ship Nana

Comment

Working...
                                X