X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    Mark my vote as one big YES!!
    one of my favorite fics is about them being stuck on a planet for days and days and days and days........did I mention it was for days turned into years
    Make that 3 votes for YES!
    Ship Nana

Comment

Mark my vote as one big YES!!
      one of my favorite fics is about them being stuck on a planet for days and days and days and days........did I mention it was for days turned into years

Hey mind if I join the family?
      Thought it was about time I laid my cards on the table and came out as the big fat shipper I am. One season left, SURELY the PTB can get it right this time. Just once give a show I love a happy ending Puleeese.

Cheers
      Geekyred

geeky

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
        As much as I would love the show to go on and on and on I think it is better to stop at season 8 and do movies that we can look forward to rather than do low budget and RDA weekly episodes.
        Leave it to our Ship Nana to say it quickly and to the point!!!!
        I'll just get a cookie
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Hey Geekyred, welcome to the family!

Of course they can get it right!
          "I confident!"

The Ship Daddy
          ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
          The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by Geekyred
            Hey mind if I join the family?
            Thought it was about time I laid my cards on the table and came out as the big fat shipper I am. One season left, SURELY the PTB can get it right this time. Just once give a show I love a happy ending Puleeese.

Cheers
            Geekyred
            (((((((((((((((((((((((GeekyRed)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Welcome to Love Side
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
              Does this help or just muddy the waters further?
              It helps.<g> Thanks!

Sally
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Awww Tame and BCM, thanks for the welcome. Got to say I tend to stay on the shallow side of the shipper arguement (shallow side of EVERYTHING actually) so don't expect anything wise to issue forth from my posts.

geeky

Comment

Awww Tame and BCM, thanks for the welcome. Got to say I tend to stay on the shallow side of the shipper arguement (shallow side of EVERYTHING actually) so don't expect anything wise to issue forth from my posts.
                  GeeyRed I am just so darn glad you came up for air......(Oz was sloshin' over you know where)....just nice to see friends in other places

Comment

GeeyRed I am just so darn glad you came up for air......(Oz was sloshin' over you know where)....just nice to see friends in other places
                    Yeah well I like staying where I know I'll be understood(darn, no drooling smiley) and I don't really get enough time to post the way I would like to. I try not to post and run if it's a longlife thread. It's nice to get to 'know' people.
                    Any back to the Scheduled shippiness.....

geeky

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                      Spoliers for Season 7 "Chimera"

Pete is starting to look like a sympathetic character and that is the last thing I wanted.
                      Oh, yes, all that spying does tend to make a person garner sympathy.

I never though I would say this but maybe TPTB should drop the Sam and Jack ship until they can get it right.
                      Bite your tongue! PS is a learning experience for Sam, and that has a possitive effect on the Sam/Jack relationship.

Sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Ok, so now that I'm getting familiar with the new forum, I figure it's time for me to be on topic lol.

Since I am trying hard to avoid Season 8 spoilers, I won't comment on the discussions about what is supposed to happen in Affinity (despite my efforts, I've been spoiled for this ep....but only a tiny bit)...so hard not to peek when everybody is panicing lol.

BUT I do want to get all of your opinions on something (probably already been discussed to death but....well I'm curious).

How did everyone take Jack's behaviour in Fallen (I think), when Sam is explaining her plan to Pilot the F302 through Anubis' shields? He kept interrupting her and drawing attention to the 'flaws' in her plan.

"As the Colonel is WELL aware..." hehe.

In hindsight, I'm thinking maybe he did this (partially) to test her...he is prepping her for command, and she has to be able to put forward her ideas fearlessly, even if everybody thinks she's crazy. She can't doubt herself...

Of course the other reasons would be that he's an A$$ and probably had genuine misgivings.

So what did you all think? Was it uncalled for? Rude? Inexcusable? Did he deserve a swift kick?

Or was it understandable and 'for the greater good' lol.

p.s. let me know if my sig makes this thread slow to load....I made the filesize of the pics a small as possible...they are only about 7kb, but I'll make them REALLY tiny if they bother people.

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                          It is too late for TPTB to bring someone else in to complicate the Sam and Jack relationship.I though the regs did that already.

Even though I think the reason that a boyfriend was written in for Sam's character was to flesh her out more and to show that Sam's going through something right now that's making her question personal things... it *feels* like what you've said, that it's the wrong time to bring in someone to complicate their relationship even more than the regs are doing. Logic tells you that this bf issue is important for Sam's growth, but your heart says 'enough already!' I really just want this all to end... and that means having next season be the last. I don't like feeling that.

Sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Ship Nana, are those cookies???!!!!!

That is waaaay to cool!!

Token ~

Comment

Stephanie, I love your sig!

Sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Yeah well I like staying where I know I'll be understood(darn, no drooling smiley) and I don't really get enough time to post the way I would like to. I try not to post and run if it's a longlife thread. It's nice to get to 'know' people.
                                Any back to the Scheduled shippiness.....
                                Hi Geekyred!

You don't ever have to worry about saying something profound here, just say what you feel.

Remember, whenever you feel like you need some love, you just come back to our shipper family thread for hugs. (((((((Geekyred)))))))

Oh and don't forget to help yourself to some of Ship Nana's cookies.
                                Ship Nana

Comment

Working...
                                X