X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcmilco
    Hey you in the back stop laughing
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

So it would get a little tiring doing the dance all the time... look at us we're climbing the walls right now
      Yes we are! And it's NOT that little happy dance! Climbing the walls--what a GREAT way to put it!

Even if she thought it were the crappies idea in the world she's not going to say it while the show is still running. It's her living she's not going to diss it.

Sam had moved on, and we know what ever it was that caused her to move on, must have been big. So if she'd made that decision I could see her sticking to it no matter if it was the wrong one. I mean look, it took the fate of the World to bring her back to Jack and admit she'd made a mistake in the first place.

All the interviews, Q&As etc, that I've read recently have all leaned toward a shippy resolution from AT and RDA, et al. and it's what they say now that counts

Okay how was that?
      Ahh, once again the voice of reason! Good thing we have you here to pull us all back down to earth when things get a *little* crazy. Heck, they've been a LOT crazy lately. And you're right--it's what they say NOW that matters!
      Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
      Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
      Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

In Demand is by Jackie W.
        My bad--didn't look it up before I posted! Thanks for the edit!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
          It also gives a taste of the depth of feeling that Sam and Jack have for each other.
          Tame, you're so right about the DEPTH of their relationship. That's what I love about that hug in Heroes II -- it makes it so apparent how deeply they feel for each other but have a hard time putting into words. It's probably my favorite scene this season (because it's not a hallucination or so sad like the last scene in Lost City II). AT and RDA do a great job.

I mean really - the scenes of Sam and Mr. P. may be more sexual, but in comparison to the real love that Jack and Sam show for each other, there's no contest.

This cap's for you (cheer up!):

sigpic

Comment

You're just SOOOOOO clever /end sarcasm
            ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
            The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
              My bad--didn't look it up before I posted! Thanks for the edit!
              I didn't have to look it up, I just knew, because I'm just THAT good.

*glares at Tame*
              ~BCM =)

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                Tame, you're so right about the DEPTH of their relationship. That's what I love about that hug in Heroes II -- it makes it so apparent how deeply they feel for each other but have a hard time putting into words. It's probably my favorite scene this season (because it's not a hallucination or so sad like the last scene in Lost City II). AT and RDA do a great job.

I mean really - the scenes of Sam and Mr. P. may be more sexual, but in comparison to the real love that Jack and Sam show for each other, there's no contest.

This cap's for you (cheer up!):
                I am saying this alot tonight...
                THANK YOU MALA
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I didn't have to look it up, I just knew, because I'm just THAT good.

*glares at Tame*
                  er....right...sure...okay

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                    er....right...sure...okay
                    Not buyin' it, huh?
                    ~BCM =)

Comment

You're just SOOOOOO clever /end sarcasm
                      WOW did you just give me a compliment......

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                        It's all about the chemistry. If the chemistry is there between actors it just naturally comes out. I think that is some of what shippers pick up on. I know from watching behind the scenes stuff that Amanda and RDA have a good relationship. I think they can't help that is what comes across on the screen. Of course, it's all in TPTB hands, and if there is a Season 9....I don't want to go there.
                        Have to agree!

{Thanks to Jo R. for the original screencap from Beyond the Gate http://community.webshots.com/album/139143772fdbJhJ/1}

I like this photo - I think it's cute. And although AT and RDA might just be fooling around, I don't think that TPTB would put this shot on the DVD if they didn't want to encourage us!
                        sigpic

Comment

WOW did you just give me a compliment......
                          No. I'd never do that.
                          ~BCM =)

Comment

No. I'd never do that.
                            oh...sorry my bad

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                              Have to agree!

{Thanks to Jo R. for the original screencap from Beyond the Gate http://community.webshots.com/album/139143772fdbJhJ/1}

I like this photo - I think it's cute. And although AT and RDA might just be fooling around, I don't think that TPTB would put this shot on the DVD if they didn't want to encourage us!
                              I just wanted to quote this so I could see the picture again
                              ~BCM =)

Comment

I just wanted to quote this so I could see the picture again
                                Glad you like it! If the TPTB won't give us what we really want right now, then we have to make it up for ourselves.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X