This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ship Scales - An Answer

Finally an expert answers some important questions about the size and scales of various Sci-fi ships, I refer you to the ship scale master, apparently a Hat'Tak vessel is 1km in length from tip to tail. View the site it is awesome the various scale options along the top allow for even the most massive ships.

Now we can all find out how big the imperial star destroyer is compared to the Asgard warships.

http://www.merzo.net/index.html

Kool, thanks for the link

Comment

Indeed, it's a nice website

Hallowed are the fans of Stargate!

Comment

Originally posted by jpf190279
        Finally an expert answers some important questions about the size and scales of various Sci-fi ships, I refer you to the ship scale master, apparently a Hat'Tak vessel is 1km in length from tip to tail. View the site it is awesome the various scale options along the top allow for even the most massive ships.

Now we can all find out how big the imperial star destroyer is compared to the Asgard warships.

Hey, stealing ain't nice! I posted that link a week ago..

Comment

Interesting website!

I didn't think anything could be wider than the Dyson Sphere, but I guess I was wrong.

The picture of the Ha'tak mothership was impressive. Looks like we might be able to get a better idea of what a battle with the Wraith in the Milky Way would look like.

Comment

holy crap, i used to think that a Star trek space dock was huge. holy crap, compare it to the halo ring or to the death star, holy crap!!

wish there was a comparison for the deady and prommie

"But the core of science fiction, is essance has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all..."

Dont let our show die.

Comment

A wicked site, another one you may be interested in if you dont already know about it is this one http://www.stargate-tech.net

I picked it up of this forum although I cant remember which thread or who the member was, but if ya reading thanks it's a great site.
              Still largely in development but has details of ship specs and other tech for SG1 including Hatak's.

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Master
                A wicked site, another one you may be interested in if you dont already know about it is this one http://www.stargate-tech.net

I picked it up of this forum although I cant remember which thread or who the member was, but if ya reading thanks it's a great site.
                Still largely in development but has details of ship specs and other tech for SG1 including Hatak's.
                Ive seen it before but forgot all about it, thanks so much

Comment

awsome site...makes me feel small

Comment

This makes me think about how much Star Trek I still haven't seen.
                    Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
                    The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
                    I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
                    A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
                    That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
                    Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
                    Caboose: They could be worse?
                    Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

/me puts a Perryverse swarm against that pityfull dysonsphere

PS: A swarm is a mobile miniature galaxy around 10000 licht years long and several tousand in diameter. that is used by the higher powers to seed inteligence in the universe.

Comment

Ha, the PK command carrier from Farscape has cannon barrels the size of the top of the CN Tower. I've been in the top of the CN tower personally. Been in as in walked around in it, sat down and had lunch quite comfortably.

So what's that bore diameter work out to in millimeters guys?

Comment

My brain i soff today, but how do u get to the Ha'taks from this link cos I can't find them?
                          Semper Vigilans!

Play www.stargatewars.com
                          +
                          Join the Adeptus Astartes

Comment

Click the 1x button on the top blue bars, scroll to the bottom, you will see a group of real life buildings, just move up a bit and there it is.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Originally posted by jpf190279

This scale is just fan interpretation. We actually need to see the reasoning behind that result.
                              A couple of months ago, this site said that Ha'taks were half a mile long, according to McKay's statements.
                              It's a very good place, but take the info with a grain of salt.
                              The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

Working...
                              X