Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Use of Daniel's Memories and the ancient repository with the memory device.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Use of Daniel's Memories and the ancient repository with the memory device.

If Daniel still has the memories of his ascension and they aren't killing him does that mean his brain is operating at the evolved level but he is just denied access to them. If so would he be able to safely use the repository.

Second since the SGC now has the memory recorder couldn't they access daniel's knowledge or have some one use another repository and then down load and store it for later viewing like they did with Mitchell's memories Replicarter accessing Daniel's memory seems to be proof that machines don't have the limitations of a flesh and blood mind.

Any thoughts or corrections?
    Now would you kindly get out of your god's face.

Daniel doesn't have many memories from when he was ascended.

The others did a pretty good job of whiping his brain.

Comment

He does have memories. In Reckoning Replicarter accesses his memories telling him he could have killed Anubis as well as using them to find Dakara

Comment

Originally posted by Bragi
        Daniel doesn't have many memories from when he was ascended.

The others did a pretty good job of whiping his brain.
        Watch the reckoning part 2. Replicarter uses Daniels memories to find the ancient weapon on Dakara and then Daniel uses the dormant ancient memories Replicarter is accessing to figure out how to stop the replicators long enough for Jacob to activate the weapon, destroying the replicators.

Comment

but in threads they may have done a propper job...
          but i think the memory device is not advanced enuough to explore the subconsious. maybe the asgard have something from thor's mind probing. also daniel was alive when she showed him the memories meaning what ever she showed him he would remember as a human memory and not as a ascended memory; maybe the ancients just dont want him to know about what its like up there. they didnt stop jack in knowing ancinet knowledge..
          sigpic
          You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
          Stargate : Genesis |
          Original Starship DesignThread
          Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
          11000! green me

Comment

when jack used the repository both times his concious mind had to process some of the information it could be possible to sift through the knowledge with the memory device by removing it as soon as it is processed. since it is being removed it should prevent any mental damage

Comment

daniel has the knoledge of the universe in his subconsious... he should be able to .. with some help(like the replicator sam helped him)... access some useful stuff
              "I'm still trying to understand, how you thought it was a good idea to test this device by having someone throw you off a balcony."
              "Oh, believe me that's not the first thing we tried."
              "I shot him. In the leg."
              "I'm invulnerable."
              "Aren't you the one who's always spouting off about how proper and careful scientific procedure must be adhered to?"
              "In-vul-ner-able!"

Comment

the info's compressed

Comment

Working...
                X