X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what happened to the zpm's?????

i just realized last night.
    when weir goes back in time, we get to see three zpm's inside of the power room, there are three ports for the zmps. but, when rodney connects the zpm in the long goodbye. there is only one port and only one zpm? can somebody explain as to why this is happennign. and why there aren't even outlines for ports in the scene?

Chances are, there are 3 ports, but they just weren't visible from the angle they showed the console from.

Comment

Maybe it was a different room.

Comment

Different set piece?

Comment

yes, a differnt set peice is possible, but i still want to know what happened to the other zpm's, if there were three already in the ports than how did they put in the one from earth without taking out one of the other zpm's first,

and does anyone know what zpm's are really called?

Comment

ZPM is short for Zero Point Module.
            Just because my reproductive organs are on the outside instead of the inside... God! That's horrible! Who would say that?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha Carter
              ZPM is short for Zero Point Module.
              I think he means what the Anicents called them, and just to say i don't know what there called either (guess i'm not as smart as McKay )

Comment

The long goodbye?
                I think your thinking of "Critical Mass"
                And you should be using spoiler tags.

Comment

Originally posted by acended phoenix
                  but i still want to know what happened to the other zpm's, if there were three already in the ports than how did they put in the one from earth without taking out one of the other zpm's first
                  i guess when they first arrived they removed the empty ZPM's since keeping them in their ports would be pretty useless. The 3 empty ones are probably in a lab somewhere.
                  "At least my heroes exist. If this was a Trek convention, you’d be all dressed up like a Klingon."

Comment

Theres probably more than one power station in a city.

Comment

thanks for the warning with spoiler tags, the problem is that i don't know how to use them and i'm pretty new to the whole forum/posting thing.

somthing else is bothering me too,

if, we have the emmiter that jack used when he first dialed the gate to another galaxy, then, why can't we rebuild it and use it to send more men and materials to atlantis to either help upgrade deadalus, or to give them the jumper that they have in the sgc, assuming that they still were able to dig it up in season eight. and what about that ship that is in area 51, from season seven, couldn't we take that and upgrade it with the technology that we have now and send it to atlantis for backup, or at least to taxi stuff back and fourth so that the deadalus dosen't have to.

Comment

oh, and by the way, did you guys see the ship that i found, its called the WRAITH
                        Last edited by acended phoenix; 24 November 2007, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyMckay
                          The long goodbye?
                          I think your thinking of "Critical Mass"
                          And you should be using spoiler tags.
                          I'm not sure exactly which shot we're discussing here, but there was a ZPM in The Long Goodbye, so that episode could be the correct one.

Spoiler tags: [.spoiler] text [/spoiler] Just remove the period before the first bracket.
                          SQUEE like no one's listening.

Comment

Its the same prop

If you look closely where the ZPM port is on one branch of the console the corresponding places on the other branches have lids on them
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X