This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack - bring him back for at least one episode

i think that jack shuld come back even if just for one part it would make it interesting!!
    what do you think?

*rolls eyes AGAIN*

Firstly, this has been done a few hundred times....
    Secondly, get it in2 your head....hes with his daughter.....we mean nothing to his daughter. which would u choose, ur daughter or going away for a few days to shoot an episode thats just gonna make people moan even more about you re-joining the team.
    Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

Originally posted by Blitz
      *rolls eyes AGAIN*

Firstly, this has been done a few hundred times....
      Secondly, get it in2 your head....hes with his daughter.....we mean nothing to his daughter. which would u choose, ur daughter or going away for a few days to shoot an episode thats just gonna make people moan even more about you re-joining the team.

I second that

RDA was great for SG1 but he has left and we need to move on.

Long live RDA

Comment

true!!

but he will be missed!!

Comment

Gone but not forgotten, yadda yadda yadda
          sigpic
          "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

RDA has never said " I will never return to Stargate for appearances." Until he says that, I believe he will make some cameos.
            Last edited by HirogenGater; 15 February 2006, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Hang on there guys. I think that the original post here made it clear that the thread is about Jack coming back for an episode, not permanently. I've changed the subject line to reflect that. I think that's a different enough topic to other threads that we've had.

Personally I'd love that, if they could bring him back properly for one episode, and really make good use of him.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by colonel jack o'neill
                i think that jack shuld come back even if just for one part it would make it interesting!!
                what do you think?

YES!!!

sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

I agree what you said GateGipsy ! Your wisedom is appreciated in here !
                  Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by Blitz
                    Get it in2 your head....hes with his daughter.....we mean nothing to his daughter. which would u choose, ur daughter or going away for a few days to shoot an episode thats just gonna make people moan even more about you re-joining the team.
                    theres only one thing to say to that IMO

Originally posted by Meatloaf
                    You took the words right out of my mouth
                    Sorry, I've just wanted to do that for ages now
                    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Episode 200 - Window of Opportunity 2 perhaps?

We can wish I guess.
                      Support Stargate and Stargate Atlantis to be made avalaible via i-tunes, write your support on this thread and vote in the poll to get Sony to put the show on i-tunes.
                      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=23944

Comment

Originally posted by HirogenGater
                        RDA has never said " I will never return to Stargate for appearances." Until he says that, I believe he will make same cameos.
                        Yep, it's totally up to RDA. He chose to leave, he has to choose to come back for an appearance. Personally, I feel the 200th episode would be a fitting time for such an appearance. I'd love to see him interacting with the current installment of SG-1.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I think Jack should definitely return.

It’s sad to say so, but he shouldn’t return as a regular, as it would upset the dynamic that now exists. The show is moving on, and I feel they’ll probably just sack off either Landry or Mitchell to make way for him, like they did with Jonas upon Daniel’s return.

Originally posted by the fifth man
                          Yep, it's totally up to RDA. He chose to leave, he has to choose to come back for an appearance. Personally, I feel the 200th episode would be a fitting time for such an appearance. I'd love to see him interacting with the current installment of SG-1.
                          I think the 200th episode is well, I also think he’s also the “special guest star” that Joe Mallozzi was referring to in his blog.

It all depends on RDA. And I really don’t see any reason why he wouldn’t want to come back for an outing with the Stargate crew, and I’m sure the writers would jump at a chance to have him return. We know he left to spend time with his daughter, which I totally agree with and respect, but one week away from home to shoot an episode shouldn’t be anywhere near as bad as when he was a full-time regular. The cast and crew on Stargate have a great chemistry, so I’m sure he wouldn’t mind working with them again.
                          Stargate: Horizon http://www.stargatehorizon.com/

Comment

I don't think anyone should worry, he will come back for appearences eventually.

It's almost inevitable.
                            I'm proud to be an American.

"...and those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust."

Comment

even if RDA doesn't come back, I would like to see Michael Welch back as Jack Jr. or else Fragile Balance was a waste of an episode.
                              Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

Working...
                              X