This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to put Ra in S10

At the end of the Stargate film, when O Neill blows up Ra's ship Ra starts to turn white almost like hes ascending the TPTB could easily write it that hes now an Ori or Ancient and do some much needed stories on Daniels ascended time
    I FEAR NO EVIL FOR I AM FEAR INCARNATE.

Yo, what's up...Ra seriously like, needs to come back. Though I doubt Jaye would return seeing as he doesn't like the screen all that much...they'd have to find someone new as well as he's probably aged since 1996/7.
    http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

hmm I thought he turned into "what he really looks like"... some alien creature...but they changed the Goa'uld into little parasites, so why not let Ra ascend
      They are experimenting on us again

Click here for video file with sound

Comment

Originally posted by veX
        hmm I thought he turned into "what he really looks like"... some alien creature...but they changed the Goa'uld into little parasites, so why not let Ra ascend
        Yeah Dean Devlin and Roland Emmerich say on the DVD commentary say thats his true form but a lot of things in the film were ignored for the series.
        I FEAR NO EVIL FOR I AM FEAR INCARNATE.

Comment

The series is cannon, but the film is not.
          http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
          http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

I would like to see Ra but only if SG-1 went back in time. Ra is dead, let's leave him that way.

Comment

How to put Ra in S10
              WE DON'T.
              School is overrated.

Comment

I honestly don't think he can... ascend that is. Anubis only ascended by tricking Oma into helping him. You'd think that once Daniel got the cat out of the bag on that any Others who had made the same mistake in the past would have come out. Besides I seriously doubt that in that split second when the ship was blowing up and Ra realized his own mortality that he suddenly turned good and found a way to ascend.
                Last edited by Cherriey; 13 February 2006, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by veX
                  Because Ra is dead, How could he have ascended.

Comment

they could prolly say that ra was the next stage of evo for goauld

Comment

Maybe.

Comment

Keep Ra away !!! he was good but only in the movie, lets keep him there Oh and the white light, ya know that might have something to do with his ship blowing up!
                        Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                        - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

I hope not no more enemies coming back please.
                          Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Originally posted by Fun_Size
                            At the end of the Stargate film, when O Neill blows up Ra's ship Ra starts to turn white almost like hes ascending the TPTB could easily write it that hes now an Ori or Ancient and do some much needed stories on Daniels ascended time
                            I'm fairly certain he was glowing due to being exposed to massive amounts of radiation seconds before exploding.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

yeah, if you've ever seen a real nuclear explosion on film, you'll notice that everything turns white for a few seconds before you hear the explosion.

anyhow, Ra is dead...good riddance

but on a note...in starwars...qui gon was dead and found a way to come back from the grave to be a spirit....so who knows.....although ra isn't coming back

Comment

Working...
                              X