This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Code Lyoko

has anyone heard about this really cool show on cartoonnetwork called Code Lyoko?

as a lowdown 4 kids travel to a computer generated world called Lyoko where an evil computer virus called Xana (pronouned zana) wants to detroy earth and tries to do so by infecting things in close proximity to electrical objects. and it is thier job to save it.

it is a cool show on cartoonnetwork @ 4:30 central
    your new guide to stargate news.
    www.stargatenews.mypodcast.com

Master Control Radio
    www.mastercontrol.mypodcast.com

Yes its very good.
    Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Originally posted by camulus13
      has anyone heard about this really cool show on cartoonnetwork called Code Lyoko?

as a lowdown 4 kids travel to a computer generated world called Lyoko where an evil computer virus called Xana (pronouned zana) wants to detroy earth and tries to do so by infecting things in close proximity to electrical objects. and it is thier job to save it.

it is a cool show on cartoonnetwork @ 4:30 central
      Heard of it not a fan
      Come see Kingomon's Stargate stories about:
      Poseidon, the Ancient's King and
      new enemy of the Ori
      At: http://www.stargate-sg1.hu/fanfiction/

Comment

It's kinda hard to get into it since CN refuses to show the eps in the right order, If you think of it as a cartoon it's really good, but if you compare it to anime it falls apart.

Comment

Passed me by, that one
          sigpic
          "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
            It's kinda hard to get into it since CN refuses to show the eps in the right order, If you think of it as a cartoon it's really good, but if you compare it to anime it falls apart.
            Yeah, and they always seem to fit in time travel. Not the best way to teach people about fixing their mistakes. Now I love time travel, but done properly (as in crazy, head-exploding paradoxes). The nonCG animation is not very good.
            Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
            The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
            I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
            A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
            That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
            Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
            Caboose: They could be worse?
            Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Working...
            X