Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Other possible Ancient Cities (Spoilers for "The Tower")

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other possible Ancient Cities (Spoilers for "The Tower")

I was thinking, after seeing the tower I was wondering how many cities the Ancients had in Pegasus, perhaps even in the Milky Way aswell. Then I started thinking of names.

I could only think of two, Camelot and Olympus. Camelot is more likely, since Olympus was probably a world ruled by Kronos, or a ship. I doubt that a gould named Zeus had it, otherwise he would have been more promonent. Also, I figured that the city where "The Tower" is now is probably Camelot.

What do you think? Got any likely names for other cities?

Originally posted by theStormWeaver
    I was thinking, after seeing the tower I was wondering how many cities the Ancients had in Pegasus, perhaps even in the Milky Way aswell. Then I started thinking of names.

I could only think of two, Camelot and Olympus. Camelot is more likely, since Olympus was probably a world ruled by Kronos, or a ship. I doubt that a gould named Zeus had it, otherwise he would have been more promonent. Also, I figured that the city where "The Tower" is now is probably Camelot.

What do you think? Got any likely names for other cities?

I think the name Camelot is already being used - refer to:
    http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s9/920.shtml

There may be other Cities... But maybe not like 6 (or more). Atlantis is Pretty big. The resources required to build one city - probably packs a massive invoice
    McKay: Oh, come on - I understand that you are an Asgard and everything! But even you've got to feel a bit of an Adrenaline buzz

Hermiod: My Body does not possess the adrenal gland that produces Epinephrine. And even if I did, I would not be as easily Impressed

McKay: I get, I get it. You think you're smarter than I am. You ready to go or not?

Hermiod: I have been for some time

(Meanwhile, Back in the Milky way - )

Comment

I think it was immhotep asked a question to Joe before he stopped replying about the possibility of other mythic cities like Lemuria and Shangri-la being used (he stated five cities i think) and Joe replied that two of those cities would be used but they were not sure where to put them yet. Its possible one of these was Camelot as it will appear in the show later.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

It begs the question about the one that was in "the tower" did it come to pegasus with atlantis or was it built there afterwards.

Or did it come to pegasus before atlantis did?

Comment

Working...
        X