PDA

View Full Version : best Prometheus episode Spoliers for season 6,7,8,9

Pharaoh Atem
February 7th, 2006, 05:45 AM
Updated 4-22-06

KEY EPISODE(S) -

Prometheus - The incomplete X-303 is hijacked by Colonel Frank Simmons and his team of rogue N.I.D. agents, along with the Goa'uld Adrian Conrad.

Unnatural Selection - Thor calls on O'Neill and SG-1 to take the Prometheus into Replicator-occupied territory and activate an Asgard trap for the bugs.

Disclosure - Major Davis and General Hammond report on the Prometheus to the international community, indicating that it is the first of several vessels planned.

Memento - Prometheus, along with her new crew, commanding officer Colonel William Ronson, and SG-1, is forced by a systems malfunction to land on an alien planet.

Enemy Mine - General Vidrine oversees the new project to create a fleet of Prometheus-class vessels, and therefore must acquire massive amounts of naquadah -- at any cost.

Grace - Prometheus, on one of its last legs on the trip home from deep space, stops near a gas cloud at one of the cool-down points -- only to meet a hostile alien ship that captures the crew and forces the vessel into the cloud.

Lost City, Part 2 - General George Hammond commands Prometheus in the battle over Antarctica, defending SG-1's Tel'tak from Anubis's fleet.

Prometheus unbound - vala steals the Prometheus....enough said

Ex Deus Machina- SG-1 beams a building up into space

Ripple Effect - Two SG-1s fly Prometheus to the black hole that was once Kallana, but the alternate SG-1 hijacks the ship with plans to fly it to Atlantis, stealing the city's Z.P.M.

Ethon - Prometheus is destroyed by an Ori satellite weapon while in orbit of Tegalus. Seventy-six of 115 crewmen survive. Pendergast stays behind on Prometheus to ensure his crew are evacuated, and is killed when his ship is destroyed by an Ori satellite weapon

Eoin
February 7th, 2006, 06:10 AM
I think prommies best ep was lost city part 2 :)

I also like the prommy ep where they beamed an entire building off the ground and into space...cant remember the name of the ep though

Pharaoh Atem
February 7th, 2006, 06:16 AM
I think prommies best ep was lost city part 2 :)

I also like the prommy ep where they beamed an entire building off the ground and into space...cant remember the name of the ep though
the epsiode is - 'Ex Deus Machina season 9.

HirogenGater
February 7th, 2006, 07:16 AM
I alsways liked the story from Memento. Not my favorite Prometheus episode, but a great one.

Samuel J. Tilden
February 7th, 2006, 07:24 AM
Unnatural Selection, and then only because the Prometheus was largely tangential to the real story. (I don't like the Prometheus.)

mother-goose
February 7th, 2006, 08:03 AM
slightly off topic, only a lil though, Whats gonna happen for a replacement, another x303, another daedalus or another something all together?

MasySyma
February 7th, 2006, 08:11 AM
I enjoy many of the Prometheus episodes, but Prometheus Unbound has to be my favorite.

RobJones
February 7th, 2006, 08:44 AM
Lost City Part II. love that episode

that moment when bratec says ".. they are not, goauld..." and you see the missiles strike the gliders then the squadren of F-302's zoom past, followed by Prometheus pounding through. everytime i see that moment (which is a hell of a lot) i still get tingels :P

jonno
February 7th, 2006, 09:04 AM
Lost City Part 2, because it was its biggest battle (I haven't seen Ethon yet), and that's what it was designed for.

Ahy yes, and as RobJones mentioned, the bit where Prometheus led in the cavalry was agreat moment.

NowIWillDestroyAbydos
February 7th, 2006, 12:00 PM
I went for Promtheus Unbound. There are so many good Prometheus episodes I can't choose just one, but I did.

sueKay
February 7th, 2006, 12:04 PM
Lost City Part two, though I liked most of them.

TheWarrior
February 7th, 2006, 12:11 PM
Good Thread Idea

I voted for "The Lost City: Part II" - and if that wasn't on the list then "Prometheus Unbound".

It would have been good to see both Earths ships in action together.

ValaMalduran
February 7th, 2006, 12:17 PM
Prometheus Unbound :)

A.

Pharaoh Atem
February 7th, 2006, 12:19 PM
[CENTER]
Good Thread Idea

I voted for "The Lost City: Part II" - and if that wasn't on the list then "Prometheus Unbound".

It would have been good to see both Earths ships in action together.
thank you

lost city pt 2 was made extra special when you see the first F-302 and you know that it is mitchell

berenikee
February 7th, 2006, 03:19 PM
Lost City, part 2

Qasim
February 7th, 2006, 03:23 PM
Lost City, Part 2

knowles2
February 8th, 2006, 05:05 PM
Ethon

Sorry by I just love it when the good guys loose and the bad guys win.

PG15
February 8th, 2006, 05:33 PM
Ethon

I mean, I love Lost City Part 2 and all, but Ethon was more or less ABOUT Prometheus (and her crew).

the fifth man
February 8th, 2006, 06:51 PM
I went for Promtheus Unbound. There are so many good Prometheus episodes I can't choose just one, but I did.

I totally agree. Prometheus eps in general rocked! It's kinda funny, because I chose "Prometheus Unbound" as well.:) Great comedic ep.

hotz69
February 8th, 2006, 11:52 PM
Lost city part 2
someone wrote up there that they still get tingles when bra'tac says 'they are not goa'uld' i feel the same way! Lost city p2
Ethon was good too

Pharaoh Atem
February 9th, 2006, 04:41 AM
Lost city part 2
someone wrote up there that they still get tingles when bra'tac says 'they are not goa'uld' i feel the same way! Lost city p2
Ethon was good too
ya in lost city it was nice beucase we finally got to see Prometheus do what it was built for which was defend earth. and not just flying in space and making sure the hyperdrive worked ok.

may she R.I.P.

FallenAngelII
February 9th, 2006, 04:46 AM
Lost City kicks ass generally as an episode. One of the best in the entire series. Obviously, Lost City kicks ass as a Prometheus episode as well :P.

Pharaoh Atem
April 22nd, 2006, 12:22 PM
bump

Naonak
April 22nd, 2006, 12:25 PM
Gotta go with 'Prometheus Unbound' for entertainment value. Ethon was a brilliant episode, too - very sad when the Prommie got destroyed.

Erin
April 22nd, 2006, 12:44 PM
Ethon is one of the best episodes of season 9. I almost cried in this episode

Pharaoh Atem
April 22nd, 2006, 12:49 PM
ya me to during the part when the monent on the bridge when penagastist told everyone on the brigde to leave and the music stops and he turns around and no one left. i will always tear up at that point and just posting this is hard (i'll admit it)

Trek_Girl42
April 22nd, 2006, 12:50 PM
Me to. Ethon was a brilliant episode for Promethius. Absolutly fantastic.

Missster.Freeman
April 22nd, 2006, 01:01 PM
"Lost City, Part 2" was definitely Prometheus' finest hour, defending the Earth against Anubis and his fleet.

SG-SOCOM
April 22nd, 2006, 07:44 PM
Ethon, what a moving episode.

1DanielForMe
April 23rd, 2006, 01:16 AM
Ethon was just depressing! Lost City Part 2 is the definitive Prometheus episode as far as I'm concerned.