X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sueKay
    Hi folks!

I've been lurking for a few days (the shy thing I am), so though I'd say hi!

Anyone got a spare keyboard cover ?
    BACKATCHA SUEKAY!

Loch Lomond; what a great place to be from. Glad you decided to delurk for a brand new shiny gutter. Always room for one more. Grab your supplies and have a good time. I think Jack is looking you over.

Last edited by Kliggins; 21 July 2004, 11:32 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
      BACKATCHYA SUEKAY!

Glad you decided to delurk for a brand new shiny gutter. Always room for one more. Grab your supplies and have a good time. I think Jack is looking you over.

Agh! Not the gun pic!

Become one with the gun, be the gun, throw away the gun and replace it with something warmer!

Agh! PG, PG, PG, PG, PG, PG!

Comment

Originally posted by -Jules-
        HI JULES!

Haven't had a chance to say welcome. Great of you to bring cleaning supplies; am not sure how much they will get used as we like our gutter drooly and dirty. Glad to see you over here and have fun.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
          Agh! Not the gun pic!

Become one with the gun, be the gun, throw away the gun and replace it with something warmer!

Agh! PG, PG, PG, PG, PG, PG!
          YES - THE GUN PIC!!

meimei, meimei, meimei; what are we going to do with you? Nothing at all. Keep it up.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
            anyone know where I can find the Jack pic with just his head sticking out of water?? I think its a promo pic for Decent? *Goes back into hiding*

HELLO NIKKIROSE!

Sorry, but you can't hide any longer. We know you are out there. Come on in the drool is fine and most of us are friendly.

Jack was thinking it was about time you wandered over here.

Last edited by Kliggins; 06 August 2004, 07:52 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

YES - THE GUN PIC!!

meimei, meimei, meimei; what are we going to do with you? Nothing at all. Keep it up.
              I have to go to sleep now. I should have really good dreams after looking at those pics!!

And at least my dreams aren't limited to PG!!!

Good night, gutter gals!

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                Oh I'm with you there.....I LOVE his sticky-up hair!!! (I love Jack with sticky-up anything!!! )
                A little more sticky-up hair for you.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                  Well I thought I was but Shipperahoy beat me to it in starting a new thread. So I'll post the pic again that I nicked from Tame's stash.

http://img46.photobucket.com/albums/...st_Playing.jpg

Grab your survival gear Jules and dive on in, the water is fine!
                  Second post pic for Rural

sigpic

Comment

Anyone want a big honkin' gun?
                    Had to bring this over from thread IV. Which gun were you speaking of?
                    sigpic

Comment

HELLO NIKKIROSE!

Sorry, but you can't hide any longer. We know you are out there. Come on in the drool is fine and most of us are friendly.

Jack was thinking it was about time you wandered over here.

Damn i've been spotted... I was trying to hide! Its hard enough to keep up with the S/J now I have to go and keep up with this one since I was seen. *smacks head next time stay quiet*

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                      MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
                        Damn i've been spotted... I was trying to hide! Its hard enough to keep up with the S/J now I have to go and keep up with this one since I was seen. *smacks head next time stay quiet*
                        There is no hiding from us. We know and see all who delurk. I have been known to lurk about the shipper thread and post there once in a blue moon. When you need some drooling time, drop in here as the view is soooo fine!

Hey I just noticed, another west coaster; woo hoo!

Last edited by Kliggins; 21 July 2004, 10:13 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Ahem... First of all... (from the old thread)

here ya go Anakin! hope it helps. http://www.2and2.net/Uploads/Images...%20droolers.jpg
                          ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Excellent! It's soooo good to start a day in your company ladies! Just this pic made my day! Thanks Jules!!!!!!!!!!!

oh good a cart for all of our supplies. now if rural will pass one of those clones my way, i can begin the cleansing procedures. anakin? did you forget your monitor cover? is jacksbabe in charge of those or is that rural's supply closet? i forgot.
                          Well the monitor cover was something I didn't think of, Siler... See... Drool comes down, thanks to the law of gravity, also, thanks to the law of gravity, bodies fall down when self slips on drool pool... But that's not a lecture in physics (Sam would probably have her say in that better than me... ) So my point was... Spit water was not something I had foreseen... The mods on this thread should add something else to the safety equipment... thunk helmet, thunk belt, bathing suit, AND monitor/keyboard cover... Just a suggestion

Rural, I still haven't received my clone... I am SOOO blaming it on the girl at the mail services! She probably kept it for herself! Couldn't we contact Thor so he could directly beam it in my living room?... Does anyone have any way to contact him? Do we know in which galaxy he is?... Anybody?
                          Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
                          ............oo0oo............

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                            Hi folks!

I've been lurking for a few days (the shy thing I am), so though I'd say hi!

Anyone got a spare keyboard cover ?
                            Hi Suekay, welcome to the Gutter. WE share and share alike here and I know someone has a spare cover Here's apic of our man in way of welcome

Comment

Actually, I can't make up my mind about my favourite Jack pic.....but it may be this one!
                              I want to cool his furrowed brow when I see that pic.

Comment

Originally posted by stanleyh
                                Hello Everyone,

I thought I would post few of my favorite pictures of Jack/RDA.

http://stargatedanielfriendly.net/ht...ce/Image18.jpg

I would like to run my fingers through his silver hair!

Spoiler for Season 1 from Stargate Atlantis.

http://stargatedanielfriendly.net/ht...ce/Image18.jpg

I could stare at those big brown eyes for hours!

http://rdaforever.free.fr/RDAGalleri...,1,29,31,24,10

I would go weak in the knees everytime I see his cute big Smile!
                                The smile wasn't the first thing I looked at PG FORUM PG FORUM

Comment

Working...
                                X