X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

from Jack/RDA Thunk Thread IV:

I'M BACK!!!!!!

Scary I know. I wish I could say I saw RDA, touched caressed.....ahem, where was I going with this? I'm exhausted so I'm afraid random blather is about all I can manage. I DID tour his office. Touched the desk and looked at the pictures and I DID sit in the man's chair. Yes Marimba I smelled it as you well know! Smells like leather folks, I was hoping for aftershave! Yes I'm shameless..........<snip>

Ruralstar

The Award winning
    *Keeper of the THUNK*

RURAL!! WELCOME BACK!!
    OMG...shameless is right!...but I'm not sure if that's the word I'd use for it!

Well, I hope you took some pictures of Marimba watching you do your bloodhound imitation....

So, this is the chair that you sniffed... (ah! leathery!) :

Look at this site for more of Jack's office: http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wg/jo_office/
    Last edited by Mala50; 21 July 2004, 07:19 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
      If this isn't provocation I don't know what is.....
      I have to say I'm torn between the tricep pictures (drool..) or the big happy smiles (drool and heart pounding.. ).
      Anyone got one that combines the two???? *kiwigater checks thunk belt, and head protection* cos I'm all ready....

I found these pictures, I think it is something what you are looking for:

http://jack.stargate-sg1.hu/photos/i...gmFilters=#pic

http://stargate-sg1.hu/photos/season...gmFilters=#pic

Comment

anyone know where I can find the Jack pic with just his head sticking out of water?? I think its a promo pic for Decent? *Goes back into hiding*

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
        MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

*drools muchly* I can't go back and catch up, would take me forever, but this deserved a comment. YUM!!!!! I'm so glad you are back, Mala!

Ruralstar
          The Award winning
          *Keeper of the THUNK*

hmmm, I think I came back from vacation just as you were leaving... let's see...what did you miss?

From the Lowdown:
          and (S8 WARNING!)
          a nice big pix of Sleeping Jack from New Order that I posted for Titania:
          sigpic

Comment

oh, and this one from the last thread. A nice, new shiny one I made of Jack:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
              What about the paddles....and the zat?????? We need them here too!!
              Haven't seen these for a while......

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RDAfan61
                I was told I don't post pictures.
                HEY! WHO SAID THAT??

It's because I can't figure it out all the time. How do you all get those bigger pics to come up in the post?
                Anyway, to get our new home off to a nice start, I was working with photoshop and a new effect which I kind of like and thought I'd share. If anyone can tell me how Gateworld will let me insert a bigger version I'd appreciate it. You can e-mail me so we don't bore others.

Anyway, here it is I hope.

Shelly
                Cool effect! Shelly, you know you can always email me.

Come on! Let's bore each other in private!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                  *drools muchly* I can't go back and catch up, would take me forever, but this deserved a comment. YUM!!!!! I'm so glad you are back, Mala!

Ruralstar

The Award winning
                  *Keeper of the THUNK*

hmmm, I think I came back from vacation just as you were leaving... let's see...what did you miss?
                  From the Lowdown:

and (S8 WARNING!)

a nice big pix of Sleeping Jack from New Order that I posted for Titania:

Sleeping Beauty you mean!! I wonder if a kiss.... hmmm.... maybe a little.... oh, wait, PG forum. PG, PG, PG, PG!!

But such a kissable view!

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                    If this isn't provocation I don't know what is.....
                    I have to say I'm torn between the tricep pictures (drool..) or the big happy smiles (drool and heart pounding.. ).
                    Anyone got one that combines the two???? *kiwigater checks thunk belt, and head protection* cos I'm all ready....
                    Not a smile, but here's a tricep!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                      Sleeping Beauty you mean!! I wonder if a kiss.... hmmm.... maybe a little.... oh, wait, PG forum. PG, PG, PG, PG!!

But such a kissable view!
                      MeiMei! Back away from that screen!!

Or if you want to see Mac waking up, there's always my "Why Am I Naked" pix from Trail to Doomsday:

http://www.freewebs.com/rdapix/MacGDoomsday.htm
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
                        anyone know where I can find the Jack pic with just his head sticking out of water?? I think its a promo pic for Decent? *Goes back into hiding*
                        pssst...i see yoooouuu!

Sorry I missed your post, I've been busy in my own little JackWorld.

I'm sure someone can post it. But here's a link for you:

http://www.jackfic.com/multimedia/ph...images/218.jpg

(you might have to cut and paste the link to see it)
                        Last edited by Mala50; 21 July 2004, 08:40 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

pssst...i see yoooouuu!

Sorry I missed your post, I've been busy in my own little JackWorld.

I'm sure someone can post it. But here's a link for you:

http://www.jackfic.com/multimedia/ph...images/218.jpg

(you might have to cut and past the link to see it)
                          Thank you so very much, that pic is just a must have for a RDA/Jack fan! *Runs back into hiding, not quiet ready to come out of hiding for this thread just yet*

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                          MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
                            Thank you so very much, that pic is just a must have for a RDA/Jack fan! *Runs back into hiding, not quiet ready to come out of hiding for this thread just yet*
                            ok....but here's a Jack pic for you anyway...

Oh, I made this from Wormhole X-treme...this one just makes me wanna...

...XXX-treme is right...
                            sigpic

Comment

MeiMei! Back away from that screen!!

Or if you want to see Mac waking up, there's always my "Why Am I Naked" pix from Trail to Doomsday:

http://www.freewebs.com/rdapix/MacGDoomsday.htm
                              I'm sorry, Mala, but you warn me to back away from the screen and then you do something like mention a naked picture!!

Are you daft? No one ever came up with a laptop keyboard cover and I've gone through two towels and three rolls of saran wrap and you do something like mention a naked picture!!

It doesn't matter that you don't see anything but a nice pic of his chest and those kissable lips with that confused look....

*********thunk**********

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
                                Well here we go, all the supplies that I keep to hand in my Thunk Cupboard

Anyone in need of:

The Thunk Helmet (better get one ready for Kliggins )

And the obligatory keyboard cover - we don't want any short circuiting!!

Thank you Jacksbabe, Bev, and Mala for bringing all the protective and restorative gear over. My head, keyboard, sanity ( ), and heart appreciate it. With all that has been posted tonight it has been needed. I had to post my favorite first..

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X