X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't Wait For Willow

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=0&id=34521

Alyson Hannigan, who played Willow Rosenberg for seven years on the TV series Buffy the Vampire Slayer, told SCI FI Wire that she occasionally hears rumors about proposed TV movies based on Buffy or its spinoff series, Angel, but doubts that creator Joss Whedon will ever get around to realizing a telefilm based on her character. More ...
    sigpic

I not, didn't care for her charecter. What I want to see is a concludion to Angel
    Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

I loved Willow but I can't see her anchoring a movie. She makes a great part of a strong cast but as the lead character in a movie? nahh.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

I think she should concentrate on her comedy
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by creed462
          I not, didn't care for her charecter. What I want to see is a concludion to Angel
          According to official novels set after "Not Fade Away"
          Spoiler:
          Gunn, Angel and Spike made it through the battle, but no news on Illiria

I didnt like Willow, not after S5, following that she became a little too arogant IMO.
          Personally I think a movie about Principle Wood (that was his name right?) would be good
          Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
          - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Working...
          X