This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tollan Gate

I never saw the ep with the Tollan's home-made gate and I really just wanna see it... mostly out of interest...

I cannot BELIEVE it's true, but there is just NO screenshot that I can find of the gate. Does anyone know where I can get one? It's really making my head ache...

www.stargatecaps.com
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

The Tollan made a gate?

I know Orlin made a gate out of a toaster and other crap, but I thought the gate on Tollana was a run of the mill Stargate.

Comment

Aha! Perfect. Thank you.

Comment

I wouldn't want to see it if I were you. It was the worst special effect in the history of SG-1. It looked like someone just drew it at the last minute. Ugh

Comment

Originally posted by Bragi
            The Tollan made a gate?

I know Orlin made a gate out of a toaster and other crap, but I thought the gate on Tollana was a run of the mill Stargate.
            Yeah it was a sick gate too. It was really skinny from what I rember.

Comment

It was a small gate and yes they made it but they made it with the help of the Nox who they were on good terms with.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Originally posted by Prior_of_the_Ori
                It was a small gate and yes they made it but they made it with the help of the Nox who they were on good terms with.
                That's exactly what I heard and the Nox aren't the Ancients so they had to have it different.
                Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
                Live within the moment. There is only now, ENJOY.

Proud F.O.R.D. Member My LiveJournal Rainbow/Aiden Ford Thunk Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Prior_of_the_Ori
                  You ended that sentence in a preposition...

Comment

K....................

Which episode was it featured in?

Comment

I think the design of there gate is great. The normal gates have to spin and dial out. The Tollans doesnt seem to have to do that, which suggest to me that they may be able to dial out faster.

Comment

It was first seen in the episode Pretense, from Season Three. I personally think it was a great idea for a gate. If the Tollans got the technological know-how from the Nox, it still stands to figure that they would use their own technological means to create it. So, it ends up looking more like Tollan technology, which I think fit in really interestingly.

Comment

Originally posted by walterIsTheMan
                          You ended that sentence in a preposition...

we all do it. chalk it up to the awesome american education system

anyway tollan made the gate with aid from the nox. not help, nox prolly just told them how and they made all by their lonesome

Comment

Yes and the Nox were once apart of the great four alliance with the Alterrans so they would have a basic understanding of ancient technology.

Comment

Does any1 no which episode the Tollan get beaten or is destoryed, isn't tht the 1 tht Anbuis first appears?

Comment

Working...
                              X