This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F-304 Super Fighter

Obviously this has to be powered by Naquadria. For those who have read some of my posts, I am a bit of a Naquadria fanatic. But think of it, a fighter that can go through the gate, beam up enemies, dial the gate remotely, go to hyperspace, use ancient drones, create a shield for itself, go invisible, and deliver pizza anywhere in the galaxy in 30 minutes or less. Pepperonni pizza on Chulak. MMMMMMMMMM.

Originally posted by hypergate
    Obviously this has to be powered by Naquadria. For those who have read some of my posts, I am a bit of a Naquadria fanatic. But think of it, a fighter that can go through the gate, beam up enemies, dial the gate remotely, go to hyperspace, use ancient drones, create a shield for itself, go invisible, and deliver pizza anywhere in the galaxy in 30 minutes or less. Pepperonni pizza on Chulak. MMMMMMMMMM.
    Die

Comment

Of course i was joking about the pizza. But the other features would be quite nifty.

Comment

erm good design, but there are many many ship design threads for you to help out in...im going to post there so if you want to join me, and use all your anquadria fanatacism do so
        sigpic
        You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
        Stargate : Genesis |
        Original Starship DesignThread
        Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
        11000! green me

Comment

The next fighter should be shielded, triple the missile load and upgraded the engines to ion...

Comment

Too bad. Immhotep already has a patent on an F-304.

Best Stargate quote:
            Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
            Green is your friend.

Comment

I always thought that Naquadria was more powerful than ion drives. The problem is naquadria is unstable. I bet that one naquadria drive could power an asguard ship if it could be controlled. Remember it takes 4 ion engines to power an asguard ship. Until Kelowna the asguard had never heard of Naquadria. That's why they don't use it.

Comment

yeah i kinda do dont i but to be fair mine is only an F-304 by force, it was F-303 for along long time! but thats another story.
                basicly that was my design, it was in basic form, rail guns instead of missiles, ion drives, shield, better hyperdrive.
                sigpic
                You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                11000! green me

Comment

Fine I'll pantent the F-308. Ha. Please don't hurt me.

Comment

ive only used up to 306 so ure clear to have 8, i nkow 7 got used in the other design thread way back when ( if u want to look used the thread ive created bit on my profile)
                    sigpic
                    11000! green me

Comment

Sweet. F-308 it is.

Comment

FYI if u wana go retro and see where it all began, heres the link:
                        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=8699
                        sigpic
                        11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by hypergate
                          I always thought that Naquadria was more powerful than ion drives. The problem is naquadria is unstable. I bet that one naquadria drive could power an asguard ship if it could be controlled. Remember it takes 4 ion engines to power an asguard ship. Until Kelowna the asguard had never heard of Naquadria. That's why they don't use it.
                          Naquadria is a means of power, an ion engine is a means of propulsion in space ,

Comment

thor said the the belliskner was powered by 4 ion drives. S3 finale, thor explains the ship in the recording. If I'm wrong, what does power the asguard ships?

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
                              yeah i kinda do dont i but to be fair mine is only an F-304 by force, it was F-303 for along long time! but thats another story.
                              basicly that was my design, it was in basic form, rail guns instead of missiles, ion drives, shield, better hyperdrive.
                              I think the power requirements would be too high for a fighter. A large bomber or a small troop transport, maybe, but not a fighter.
                              Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
                              The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
                              I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
                              A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
                              That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
                              Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
                              Caboose: They could be worse?
                              Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Working...
                              X