Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Very Controversial Daniel Arc For Season Ten." Any Ideas??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Become leader for a Cult of the Ancients?
    http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
    http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

all that i want is for him to ascend i would give anything for him to see him ascend, that'll show the ori and oma (he donsn't need her to ascend)
      GODS LAST MESSAGE TO HIS CREATION IS...
      Spoiler:
      WE APOLOGISE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE

THE ANSWER TO LIFE THE THE UNIVERSE ANDEVERYTHING IS
      Spoiler:

Comment

This is the first I've even heard of an arc. Does it actually exist or are we just hypothesizing?

Comment

Originally posted by jenks
          I heard a prior is going to violate Daniel with his staff, and then DJ has to leave SG-1 and go into therapy...
          POOR DANIEL

Seriously though, I cannot think of what this will be!

Comment

Originally posted by Cherriey
            This is the first I've even heard of an arc. Does it actually exist or are we just hypothesizing?
            It has been mentioned and they are considering using it in season 10

Comment

I think it'd be cool, if Daniel had some deep, dark secret in his past, and that somehow the beans were spilled, and Daniel has to go back and sort some stuff out...

either that or
              Spoiler:
              He's Vala's baby's father...but that's probably not it as I've not read any s10 spoilers
              sigpic
              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I don't know why, but I can see your second prediction coming true.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                  I think it'd be cool, if Daniel had some deep, dark secret in his past, and that somehow the beans were spilled, and Daniel has to go back and sort some stuff out...

either that or
                  Spoiler:
                  He's Vala's baby's father...but that's probably not it as I've not read any s10 spoilers
                  I can see that happening.....
                  Spoiler:
                  Mainly because I believe the Ori cannot reproduce. How can energy beings reproduce??? Makes no sense. What I can see if them manipulating DNA to make a being more "advanced" (like Anubis's son, Khalek). That way, they still believe in the genetic memory thing, they still got that power, but there's no Ori DNA. You know what I mean?

I think they got into contact with Daniel, got into close proximity, and through a Prior, they sampled his DNA without him knowing or something. Then, they messed around with that and put it into Vala, resulting in Adria.

Or something like that. I don't know, sometimes I think my ideas are more out there than the Scifi that contains 'em LOL!

Comment

Maybe it just he and Vala getting togather?
                    Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

The description was too vague for us to guess, really. Who will the arc be controversial too? fans of Daniel? fans of SG-1? society in general? Maybe he's going to suggest that Vala have an abortion, Kvasir can use the transport beam on the Odyssey to beam it out... *prepares for PMs full of hate*

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                        well, i hope it's something juicy and something real meaty ms can sink his teeth into, but i do NOT want him to end up dead again!!

*shields daniel from blood thirsty writers*

sally
                        Oh please no. I barely made it the last time he died...I couldn't stand another Meridian.

Controversial...hmm. I wonder what type of controversy...is it a character arc controversy as in personality changes for the worst (like he sides with the Ori or something like that) or is it more of a controversy because of a situation he's placed in or a decision he makes...

So many choices. Whatever it is, I'm sure Michael will be able to pull it off though...but please...no dying/ascending to fight the Ori. Please.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

He turns gay
                          sigpic

Comment

They reveal that Daniel Jackson is in fact Chris Benoit,the WWE wrestler (with Shanks' glasses off, they look eerily similar)

Comment

Originally posted by travis
                              He turns gay

Haha, then Jack would have called it. Again.

But seriously, I would not at all 100% be surprised with the Ripple Effect 1. Why has only 1 person presented this? We more or less know (judging by the last line of that episode) that the alternate SG1 team was from both an alternate reality and the future. BOTH!

Remember, the cut out scenes from that episode showed the alternate Daniel telling the alternate SG1 that this idea was immoral and that they shouldn't do it.

Just keep this in the back of your heads, kiddies: The Alt Team will be seen again.
                              Fan of Sci Fi Fridays..... and I predict that Cally is a Cylon (but she doesn't know it, yet).

Comment

Originally posted by sharkface217
                                Just keep this in the back of your heads, kiddies: The Alt Team will be seen again.
                                I hope you're right and that the Alt SG1 episode wasn't just a one-off. I'd really like to see the return of the Janet Frasier team or the Black-Uniform SG team, because it would be really interesting to see what ways the other SG teams have found to combat the Ori and could help in this universe.

Comment

Working...
                                X