Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you think Carter should Hook up with?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who do you think Carter should Hook up with?

Personally, I think she should end up with Ether Jack or Mckay what do you lot think?

A stranger is just someone you haven't annoyed yet

Thor failing that Jack
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

thor?

A stranger is just someone you haven't annoyed yet

Comment

Originally posted by Stargatenutcase
        thor?
        The truth of all things: Hallowed are the Smorii
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

McKay

Hallowed are the fans of Stargate!

Comment

Oh, this thread is just ASKING for trouble ...

We'll have everyone: Pro Ship, Anti Ship, Pro Sam/Jack, Anti Sam/Jack etc.

It could get messy. It could get bloody. It tends to rouse peoples emotions.

I could be completely wrong about that of course .

Personally, I can do without the ship. If it's there, I prefer it to be subtle, one line mentions - rather than whole storylines.
            I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

camshaft

Comment

no one

Comment

Originally posted by jonno
                  Oh, this thread is just ASKING for trouble ...

We'll have everyone: Pro Ship, Anti Ship, Pro Sam/Jack, Anti Sam/Jack etc.

It could get messy. It could get bloody. It tends to rouse peoples emotions.

I could be completely wrong about that of course .

Personally, I can do without the ship. If it's there, I prefer it to be subtle, one line mentions - rather than whole storylines.
                  Yep. You are so asking for trouble. But I have a feeling that most people that will post in this thread will say either Jack or McKay. (Mainly I am rooting for Jack, but McKay... Sam has surprised us before.)
                  There is a reason why I do certain stuff... and that is just 30 % of the time. The rest.. I just wing it.

Comment

Vala

Comment

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal!

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                        Vala
                        Someone was going to say it.

I'm just pissed you beat me to it.......

I say Jack, just because we all know they can't live without each other.

But where will that leave poor ol' Rodney? Well... I'm sure if he keeps smacking his head enough that Sam hallucination will become permanent.

Anyway, the only thing that kept them from hooking up before was the fact that two military personnel cannot be married and stationed together at the same time. Since Jack is no longer at the SGC, that regulation no longer applies. Of course, he's a general, and still involved with homeworld security, and she's an O-5 Colonel working for homeworld security.... it wouldn't look very good. That and it would require RDA to work on SG-1 again, and unfortuantely for us, he's walked away.

Comment

Originally posted by Stargatenutcase
                          Personally, I think she should end up with Ether Jack or Mckay what do you lot think?
                          Carter and McKay? Have you seen 'Grace under Pressure' yet?
                          I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                          Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

How about the Ori?

All of them.
                            I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                            Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Carter and Cameron. If not Cameron, Teal'c.
                              http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Working...
                              X