This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lack Of Spoilers for Season 10

Searching the web i have noticed that their is a lack of any new spoilers for Season 3 of Atlantis and Season 10 of SG-1. I also noticed that this lack of spoilers coincides with Joe Mallozi's discontinuation of his blog and Q&A. I know with his discontinuation we wont get the small hints we are accustomed to however does this also mean we wont get full fledged episode spoilers such as the ones available for S10 Flesh and Blood.

If not this would make me very unhappy.
    Season 10 is by far my favorite season and i have been watching Stargate since the beginning.

You will need to check into spoiler rehab i think, I cant see much in the way of spoilers headed our way for sg1
    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by F-302 Alpha
      Searching the web i have noticed that their is a lack of any new spoilers for Season 3 of Atlantis and Season 10 of SG-1. I also noticed that this lack of spoilers coincides with Joe Mallozi's discontinuation of his blog and Q&A. I know with his discontinuation we wont get the small hints we are accustomed to however does this also mean we wont get full fledged episode spoilers such as the ones available for S10 Flesh and Blood.

season 10 and 3 are still in pre-production, you'll get more info when filming begins (casting sides, conventions, ...)

we know a lot more about seasons 10 and 3 now then we did about seasons 9 and 2 a year ago.

Comment

Personally - I'm trying to avoid as many spoilers as possible, after viewing Critical Mass after having seen lots of spoilers for it, I didn't enjot the ep as much as I could have.

Particularly any for the 200th ep.

Whether i'll manage to keep it up is another matter.
        I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

***** ***** ***** it's all noobs do

Comment

Doesn't filming for both shows start at the end of February or thereabouts? I'm sure we'll get some good stuff as soon as it starts.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
              Doesn't filming for both shows start at the end of February or thereabouts? I'm sure we'll get some good stuff as soon as it starts.
              Exactly! Then we can all bathe in spoiler bliss.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Thank God for the forums, where we can speculate on things.
                School is overrated.

Comment

Why don't we just kidnap Joe? Then we'd get all the spoilers we want and we would of course release him by the end of february for the filming.
                  * Always remember - You are unique, just like everyone else. *

* Avoid employing unlucky people, throw half of the CVs in the bin without reading them. *

Lost City, Part 2 - The Gateworld best ep S1-7

The 'Everyone Gets A Compliment' Thread

Comment

Originally posted by da_hippie
                    Why don't we just kidnap Joe? Then we'd get all the spoilers we want and we would of course release him by the end of february for the filming.
                    lol that would work
                    The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
                      lol that would work
                      Yes, and we'd also get to spend some quality time in a small cell.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

well now that Joe's finally left he can't give away anything anymore

I'm sorry i know alot of people liked him but he did give away to much in his blog and thread i like to be surprised
                        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                          Yes, and we'd also get to spend some quality time in a small cell.
                          with a cellie named Rock (anyone seen Married With Children?), and also spending quality time in the shower watching for the soap not to fall.
                          School is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                            Filming begins February 22nd. Spoilers via casting sides, etc. 'leak' if they're casting guest stars. Some episodes don't, hence, no spoilers, and all information is always incomplete.

if no more spoilers ever come out, fandom will survive

Comment

With Season 10 probably being the last. I don't see them putting out much in the way of spoilers anyways. I mean spoilers are cool as long as they don't give away everything. Some of the atlantis spoilers i've read have turned out to be no where close what the actuall episode was anyways. The only reason they even put them out is just to generate hype.
                              Christopher H.
                              Stargate Atlantis Fan
                              WebSite Owner: Excellent Credit Cards

Comment

Working...
                              X