PDA

View Full Version : Lack Of Spoilers for Season 10

F-302 Alpha
February 4th, 2006, 01:17 PM
Searching the web i have noticed that their is a lack of any new spoilers for Season 3 of Atlantis and Season 10 of SG-1. I also noticed that this lack of spoilers coincides with Joe Mallozi's discontinuation of his blog and Q&A. I know with his discontinuation we wont get the small hints we are accustomed to however does this also mean we wont get full fledged episode spoilers such as the ones available for S10 Flesh and Blood.

If not this would make me very unhappy. :(

The Signal
February 4th, 2006, 01:32 PM
You will need to check into spoiler rehab i think, I cant see much in the way of spoilers headed our way for sg1

shockwave
February 4th, 2006, 01:34 PM
Searching the web i have noticed that their is a lack of any new spoilers for Season 3 of Atlantis and Season 10 of SG-1. I also noticed that this lack of spoilers coincides with Joe Mallozi's discontinuation of his blog and Q&A. I know with his discontinuation we wont get the small hints we are accustomed to however does this also mean we wont get full fledged episode spoilers such as the ones available for S10 Flesh and Blood.

season 10 and 3 are still in pre-production, you'll get more info when filming begins (casting sides, conventions, ...)

we know a lot more about seasons 10 and 3 now then we did about seasons 9 and 2 a year ago.

jonno
February 4th, 2006, 04:45 PM

Personally - I'm trying to avoid as many spoilers as possible, after viewing Critical Mass after having seen lots of spoilers for it, I didn't enjot the ep as much as I could have.

Particularly any for the 200th ep.

Whether i'll manage to keep it up is another matter.

NakedJehutyV2
February 4th, 2006, 04:51 PM
***** ***** ***** it's all noobs do

Seshat
February 4th, 2006, 04:51 PM
Doesn't filming for both shows start at the end of February or thereabouts? I'm sure we'll get some good stuff as soon as it starts. :)

the fifth man
February 4th, 2006, 11:47 PM
Doesn't filming for both shows start at the end of February or thereabouts? I'm sure we'll get some good stuff as soon as it starts. :)

Exactly! Then we can all bathe in spoiler bliss.:)

The Engineer
February 5th, 2006, 12:41 AM

Thank God for the forums, where we can speculate on things.

da_hippie
February 8th, 2006, 01:37 PM
Why don't we just kidnap Joe? Then we'd get all the spoilers we want and we would of course release him by the end of february for the filming.

Eoin
February 8th, 2006, 02:59 PM
Why don't we just kidnap Joe? Then we'd get all the spoilers we want and we would of course release him by the end of february for the filming.
lol :D that would work

the fifth man
February 8th, 2006, 08:04 PM
lol :D that would work

Yes, and we'd also get to spend some quality time in a small cell.:)

Pharaoh Atem
February 11th, 2006, 07:51 AM

well now that Joe's finally left he can't give away anything anymore

I'm sorry i know alot of people liked him but he did give away to much in his blog and thread i like to be surprised

The Engineer
February 11th, 2006, 07:46 PM
Yes, and we'd also get to spend some quality time in a small cell.:)
with a cellie named Rock (anyone seen Married With Children?), and also spending quality time in the shower watching for the soap not to fall.:)

prion
February 12th, 2006, 09:19 AM

Filming begins February 22nd. Spoilers via casting sides, etc. 'leak' if they're casting guest stars. Some episodes don't, hence, no spoilers, and all information is always incomplete.

if no more spoilers ever come out, fandom will survive :)

buzlighty1
February 12th, 2006, 11:46 AM

With Season 10 probably being the last. I don't see them putting out much in the way of spoilers anyways. I mean spoilers are cool as long as they don't give away everything. Some of the atlantis spoilers i've read have turned out to be no where close what the actuall episode was anyways. The only reason they even put them out is just to generate hype.

*Crash*
February 12th, 2006, 03:43 PM
I saw an apparent spoiler for season 10

here goes

Don't know if the souce is true or not: (or even if its been posted before)

http://forums.stargateworlds.com/showthread.php?t=259

PG15
February 12th, 2006, 10:42 PM
well now that Joe's finally left he can't give away anything anymore

I'm sorry i know alot of people liked him but he did give away to much in his blog and thread i like to be surprised

Why don't you just, you know, not read them? :P

Ascended Times.2
February 13th, 2006, 02:59 AM
Why don't you just, you know, not read them? :P
That's what I did, and now look at me, i'm a happyer man that I ever could be with spoilers.

*twitches*:psycho:

shockwave
February 13th, 2006, 03:32 AM
maybe you should hack into bridge studios their computers and steal their scripts?

creed462
February 14th, 2006, 04:55 PM
I think that is a good thing spoilers went out of control this season, It would have been nice not to know some things in advance

FireCat
February 15th, 2006, 12:24 PM
It went beyond spoilers this season, to full blown play-by-play scripts, which took away a lot of the fun. Even avoiding spoilers was outright difficult.

GateMan2000
February 15th, 2006, 01:13 PM
LoL...If you hate spoilers then don't read them. You can't blame anyone else ;)

creed462
February 15th, 2006, 02:00 PM
true, but I am curious. Second I don't mine spoilers, I think they went out of control this season. A little is good. A lot...

PG15
February 15th, 2006, 06:51 PM

Oh yes I could. I could blame those that freely toss spoilers around without a warning. :mad:

MasterPower
February 18th, 2006, 06:23 PM
Agreed. We need A LOT more spoilers. Maybe even some pictures.

NakedJehutyV2
February 19th, 2006, 08:21 AM
tomorrow they start shooting you'll have your spoilers

JUNIOR
February 28th, 2006, 12:34 PM

I don't think we will get nearly as many spoilers as we're used to because JM gave away half the spoilers that was on the web.