This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ori Agents on Earth?

Anyone think that someone on Earth is working with the Ori? I only ponder because Carter states in Ethon that she doesnt understand how the satellite beam weapon is penetrating the Prometheus' Shields. Maybe someone on Earth gave the Ori specifications or something in regards to the Prometheus and its shields.

Or its possible that the weapon was designed to penetrate weaker shield designs. Think of it like the original Asgard weapons against pre-anubis shield systems. Did the Asgard have a spy in the Goa'uld to get the shield design? No, it was just a superior weapon fighting against an inferior shield. Its possible that they might improve the shield design to stop this in the future.

Though the idea of Ori agents on earth is somewhat interesting but don't see how one would be sent or recruited unless its a member of the Jaffa who has turned to the path of origin and used a cloaked ship to be deployed on earth.

If i missed anything then sorry, haven't seen the episode yet

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

All of Sam's assumptions were based on very early blueprints and the belief that the Ori wouldn't tell the Rand how to make more efficient power generators and capacitors. I knew what was coming, kind of... I didn't think the first shot would punch right through like it did, but I knew that the crew of the X-303 was in for a big surprise.

Basically, we let hubris get the best of us in this one.

And I don't like having to see Sam eat humble pie.

Comment

Originally posted by Prior_of_the_Ori
        Or its possible that the weapon was designed to penetrate weaker shield designs. Think of it like the original Asgard weapons against pre-anubis shield systems. Did the Asgard have a spy in the Goa'uld to get the shield design? No, it was just a superior weapon fighting against an inferior shield. Its possible that they might improve the shield design to stop this in the future.
        I would hope so, otherwise a battle would be suicide.

Comment

I think that it'll be a character that is well liked that will be an Ori Agent, like Walter!! or maybe even that annoying little Kvasir. does anyone else find him annoying?

A stranger is just someone you haven't annoyed yet

Comment

no ori tech is far better (so far) then alterran and asgard that's why

Comment

Maybe somebody posted Origin on the Internet.
              Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
              The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
              I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
              A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
              That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
              Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
              Caboose: They could be worse?
              Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Working...
              X