This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ultimate personality quiz

I just created this quiz over the past few days. I call it ultimate just because unlike the other one, I put Atlantis characters as possiblities. The quiz will determine whether you are one of the following...

Jack O'Neill
    Sam Carter
    Daniel Jackson
    Teal'c
    Cameron Mitchell
    Elizabeth Weir
    John Sheppard
    Rodney McKay
    Teyla Emmagan
    Carson Beckett

Take the quiz.

I really thought my result would change in this quiz but I ended up still being Daniel.

Originally posted by Central Gal
    I just created this quiz over the past few days. I call it ultimate just because unlike the other one, I put Atlantis characters as possiblities. The quiz will determine whether you are one of the following...

Jack O'Neill
    Sam Carter
    Daniel Jackson
    Teal'c
    Cameron Mitchell
    Elizabeth Weir
    John Sheppard
    Rodney McKay
    Teyla Emmagan
    Carson Beckett

Take the quiz.

I really thought my result would change in this quiz but I ended up still being Daniel.
    what about Ronon?
    "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
    "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
    Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Yeah what about Ronon?!!!! Man..I'm always Daniel! Must be the fact that I want to be an archeologist one day! haha

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Comment

bah....ok that did not work...says I am Cameron Mitchell....yes I'm just like a 30+ southern man
        ***THIS SPACE FOR RENT***

Comment

I got Sheppard...How in the world did I get him? I love him really I do...but Shep!

EDIT: Okay I tried it again and I got Jack!

What do I have to do to get Teyla?
          Last edited by AthosianGirl; 03 February 2006, 11:38 PM.

Comment

ummm a lot of sit ups?
            ***THIS SPACE FOR RENT***

Comment

Towards whom does this give you points: If there's work that I can do I'll do it, if not, there's a certain someone I'd like to start a relationship with. I just need to convince them that I'm the one for them.

My overslashy imagination made me think of Sheppard/McKay instantly .

Darnnit, I became Jack again! (I wanna be Daniel)

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII
                My overslashy imagination made me think of Sheppard/McKay instantly .
                Bahahahaaa! So did I!

On first try I got Carson, then I got Rodney. So, I'm like their freaky love-child or something........woah....there's an image.

*~S.T.A.K.S.~*~LiveJournal Leik Woah~*

"Dosmrti, dosmrti na to nezapomenu."

Comment

Originally posted by PartyLikeIts1984
                  Bahahahaaa! So did I!

On first try I got Carson, then I got Rodney. So, I'm like their freaky love-child or something........woah....there's an image.
                  well....youv'e seen Duet haven't you?
                  "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                  "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                  Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

I'm Sheppard - A rebellious loner, which is right I guess, I do prefer my own company

Comment

I got Daniel... I wanted to be Elizabeth or Sam!
                      Well I guess Daniel was the right one in a way 'cos I study history.

Comment

Yay! I'm Elizabeth!

Comment

I'm Shep, the loner!

Comment

I got Elizabeth!!

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

i can live with this result.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X